• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Talking to the Moon (1x1 Interest Check/MxF) [Wolf Roleplay]

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Talking to the Moon

hear me out.gif

I was hoping to do a romance between two different wolves. Ever since you were a pup, you always would howl at the Moon by a small pond that is nearby the den. You'd always hear a response but your family never did, except for you. It was strange, yeah. All the other wolves also thought you were completely out of your mind but you knew, it wasn't all in your head. You knew that there was another wolf out there who replied to your howls and who was in the same situation as you.

So one night you decide to go and find this wolf when you became old enough. But when you meet her-- she wasn't what you expected at all.

I hope this catches some interest.

Rules:
I will be using my OC as the female wolf and you can play the male wolf-- (unless you want it swapped around :< )
I would like more than or at least three sentences for a response.
I prefer to respond in posts. I'm not too big of a DM person, but if you're really uncomfortable with posts, just let me know.
If you're not comfortable roleplaying with a minor-- I apologize.

Thank you for your time.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back