• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Due to the prolonged inactivity of Teams 1 and 3, their tabs will be closed and unavailable for any future activity. As a result the following characters are considered dead and/or missing:

Al Valkanos, Moochaca Mcfistbeard, Chrys Stein, Aldras Stone, Fox Redtail, Stigr Ironhands

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\\^///~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep up the quality posts, Team 2 (@BookWyrm @Dragongal @Puggie @Bacon is fluffy).

I'll be doing a GM post tomorrow. Possibly to temporarily end the mental torment of your characters, and present them a more manageable obstacle.

As for Team 1 (@crucialstar @LeviathanL @General Deth Glitch), if by 10 AM tomorrow(GMT+8), none have posted besides those who already did, I'll be doing a GM post there as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\\^///~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All right, the final. Seeing that our numbers have been greatly reduced, I have taken in consideration one of the suggestions made by you guys.

Combine a few teams and move on?
Now, with only two teams left, this would be easier to do, and would allow more plot and character development. However, the real question is ARE YOU UP FOR IT? Please post as soon as possible regarding this matter.

You could possibly relieve my teammates, but I'd like to explore having multiple states of mind with my character. She was already nuts to begin with. :3

And yes I'm up for whatever, combining or not. I just want to see this through to the end rp wise and not because everyone quit.

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]You could possibly relieve my teammates, but I'd like to explore having multiple states of mind with my character. She was already nuts to begin with. :3

[/QUOTE]
Well, Mei is Mei. I cannot change that in any way. Insanity, though usually seen as negative, can be viewed in other beneficial ways. Also, it would be easier to make this an arc that focuses on Mei, rather than instantly try to develop all of the characters simultaneously. Don't worry, I plan to ensure all of your characters grow in this world.

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]And yes I'm up for whatever, combining or not. I just want to see this through to the end rp wise and not because everyone quit.

[/QUOTE]
Agreed. An rp ended story wise rather than due to inactivity is a much better option and produces greater end results. Sequel confirmed???? ;)

Yaassss! I wouldn't mind the GM posting! Oh, aren't we Team 4, @Reinhardt ? I would love to have some sort of ending to this rp, since I haven't gotten a good quality ending for an RP yet and I still like the storyline in this plot!

crucialstar said:
Oh, aren't we Team 4, @Reinhardt ?
Indeed, we are.

crucialstar said:
I would love to have some sort of ending to this rp, since I haven't gotten a good quality ending for an RP yet and I still like the storyline in this plot!
Everybody loves a grand ending. The only problem is most of them are not dedicated enough, nor are they willing to help make one. Everything usually falls to the GM's shoulders. Not complaining here, just saying what I observe.

I would be willing to help you if you'd like, my creativeness may not be of help, but I can do what I can

Reinhardt said:
Well, Mei is Mei. I cannot change that in any way. Insanity, though usually seen as negative, can be viewed in other beneficial ways. Also, it would be easier to make this an arc that focuses on Mei, rather than instantly try to develop all of the characters simultaneously. Don't worry, I plan to ensure all of your characters grow in this world.
Agreed. An rp ended story wise rather than due to inactivity is a much better option and produces greater end results. Sequel confirmed???? ;)
Sweet! I'm positive of the direction of what I wanted for my character,but the timing of when to do things has always been up in the air. I'm not sure what a focus on mei will look like,but it sounds mighty fine to me.

Just let me know if you need me to do anything to advance whatever ideas you have. I've been in too many rp's where the gm had to always cater to the players. While I don't want to be scripted,I can do things which advance your narrative if they'll lead to more developments.

It would be cool if you, y'know, actually reached out to our group by tagging us, @Reinhardt. Just saying.

It seems like my group actually wanted to explore the world instead of getting caught at predetermined locations to fight things. I can't exactly speak for everyone, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind hearing what you have for the story development and adding some ideas and development of my own as well. Just something to go off on

CallSign said:
It would be cool if you, y'know, actually reached out to our group by tagging us, @Reinhardt. Just saying.
Well, sorry about that. I thought you were all gone since you haven't posted for quite a while now. Editing the post is not a problem for me.

CallSign said:
It seems like my group actually wanted to explore the world instead of getting caught at predetermined locations to fight things. I can't exactly speak for everyone, though.
I had no intention on doing that to your team, though. Especially since you're lacking in number. I was planning to exhaust your characters. Battling here and there is more suitable for Team 4, in my opinion.

Focusing on exploration is good, in fact, it would make the story more interesting. Problem is, I just can't have you generate areas out of nowhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, Elith's adjusting, and now that Thraig gave her something to do mentally, she's on her way back to control. I think we should continue as is, we'll face this monster you introduced.

I think it would be a nice idea too. Though the ic chat might have way too many posts and it might be hard to find the post you're looking for.

Yeah that could be bad. I think it would be fun to have the teams meet up at times, but split off again after whatever happened is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back