• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
@BookWyrm @crucialstar @Dragongal @LeviathanL Well, I guess this is it. We've reached the time when activity has become rather extremely scarce, that we have to let go of the rp and let it die in peace. Yep.

Anyways, this rp will not be rebooted. All events that occurred here are all counted and recorded, and will be used in possible sequels. So, having said that, before we finally let this turn back to the dust it once was, I'd like to know what kind of ending you were expecting.

Let's say the Xedris arc was finished, that the characters got to leave Yislone and escape the grasp of the Rising Phoenix Guild, going aboard the Scarlet Scourge (Brand's summoned allies, ones who would've helped all survivors leave Yislone) and moving on with their lives. Obviously, Thraig and Elith will have to go to Ristafel and search for the dragonkin, and that would take plenty of time, probably a year or more without the help of a person who knows the location of the said race. They are hidden from society, after all. I'll be inserting a few information, which might help you conjure up a satisfying ending for your character's story. Click here for the said info.

So, two-four months after this, where do you see your characters? Are they now living a life of luxury, or are they still doing the old adventure business? Are they well, or are they having some of life's complications?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm. I see Serah being who she is returning to go and see her parents again during that time. She's faring well but the scars of the mission changed her slughtythough she's still that sweet and curious girl. Serah still keeps in touch with Rhassh and perhaps even Xedris , Thraig, and Elith

Dragongal said:
I'm sure we could survive this! It just seems like nobody is very excited for the current arc.
I believe such in mostly unlikely to happen. If the arc, especially this big and crucial, had seemed to bore out the players, then it would be safe to assume that the rest pf the story would be dull. This in turn, would make the roleplay a chore, and no longer fun, and one wouldn't want that.

Thus, the safest and most efficient way to solve this conflict would be to officially declare the rp ended. Your everlasting enthusiasm is greatly appreciated, however, things like this will always come eventually. And it would be the best choice to simply accept it.

crucialstar said:
Hmmm. I see Serah being who she is returning to go and see her parents again during that time. She's faring well but the scars of the mission changed her slughtythough she's still that sweet and curious girl. Serah still keeps in touch with Rhassh and perhaps even Xedris , Thraig, and Elith
So, she plans to go back to Yislone, which is now under a new leadership - the reign of the Empire of the Risen Phoenix. Is there anything else you'd like to add?

Reinhardt said:
I believe such in mostly unlikely to happen. If the arc, especially this big and crucial, had seemed to bore out the players, then it would be safe to assume that the rest pf the story would be dull. This in turn, would make the roleplay a chore, and no longer fun, and one wouldn't want that.
Thus, the safest and most efficient way to solve this conflict would be to officially declare the rp ended. Your everlasting enthusiasm is greatly appreciated, however, things like this will always come eventually. And it would be the best choice to simply accept it.

So, she plans to go back to Yislone, which is now under a new leadership - the reign of the Empire of the Risen Phoenix. Is there anything else you'd like to add?
She'll be against the new reign,but for her parents, she'll stay. Hmmm . . I think that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back