• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
OOC and misc. stuff goes here. Team groupings would be as shown below. Team names will be changed once decided by its members. One team will take up one IC tab, in order to prevent crowding and allow the rp to progress smoothly.

Team 2 IC Tab

Team 4 IC Tab

Team 2&4 IC Tab

Rising_Phoenix.png

The Rising Phoenix Guild

Expedition Teams

Team 1 (Halted) Team 2 Team 3 (Halted) Team 4
Al Valkanos - @ComradeSenpai Thraig - @BookWyrm Aldras Stone - @Xeyran Rhassh Armer / Shiryoku - @Reinhardt
Moochaca Mcfistbeard - @Duwang Elith McCoy - @Dragongal Fox Redtail - @theunderwolf Xedris Morteo - @LeviathanL
Defender Nia Tereshi - @Puggie Defender Maeric Tower-Stone - @General Deth Glitch
Chrys Stein - @CallSign Mei - @Bacon is fluffy Stigr Ironhands - @Uncle ShortyB Serah Silas - @crucialstar

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Also, mobile just threw a left hook at me followed by a right jab because my WIP character app. was deleted. I'm determined to rush everything and have it all up today.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to get my character up anytime soon as I will be going on vacation. Sorry. I'll most likely have to opt out if I can't get my character up in time. @Reinhardt

Nikolajsen said:
Unfortunately, I won't be able to get my character up anytime soon as I will be going on vacation. Sorry. I'll most likely have to opt out if I can't get my character up in time. @Reinhardt
I see. Thanks for taking interest in the rp. If you're able to return in time, I'd be glad to have you in.

BookWyrm said:
So, when do we start?
When you and your team are finally settled.

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]So should I make a group PM with my team then or?

[/QUOTE]
Tag 'em here and ask if they're good to go.

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Our team is best team, has GM and Dwarf who tells best stories.

[/QUOTE]
Not really, lol.

Hello, I'd like to join if it's not too late. I see Team One only has a Support Unit, so I decided to drop in a fighter to help out.

I hope it's formatted correctly.

Rising_Phoenix.png

The Rising Phoenix Guild

• INSERT IMAGE HERE

Name: Al Valkanos

Role: Fighter

Race: Human

Appearance: Al is a tall man, with a lean frame yet very toned musculature. His long limbs make him look a bit thinner than he actually is. On top of his head is a mop of wild brown hair, covered in cowlicks. His face, however, has surprisingly soft features for someone in his profession - albeit, it's more oft than not got a bruise or bandage. His grin is rather wide. Al's body has a few light scars etched here and there.

Personality: Al is by all means a kind, well-meaning person, with an understanding of the importance of friendship. He just happens to have a wild streak, and that streak just happens to be rather good at hitting stuff really hard.

He's not so much caught up in a balance between right and wrong as he is between right and fun. He's impulsive, and has a poor sense of self-preservation, which often means he's the one to do the most dangerous task, regardless of whether he was asked.

It's probably good to note he's not the sharpest knife; he has poor decision making skills and no sense of danger.

Backstory: Al has always been an adventurer by trade, killing monsters for money and living life as an explorer, hunter, and walking exterminator/bandit removal service. Despite his exceptional strength and the many miles he's walked, he's yet to have accomplished anything that would make him famous, but he has eaten a number of strange things, resulting in one of his stranger talents. He hopes that his joining the Rising Phoenix Guild will satisfy his constant thirst for adventure, but also enable him to accomplish his lifelong dream of being a homeowner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back