• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
BookWyrm said:
Oh dear, I don't know if I trust myself, your posts are so good... I think we could just wait, I mean, how long do you think you'll be gone...?[/quote
Sorry, I don't want to just throw this on you. I meant that I would trust you or Reinhardt with Thraig. I go back for a follow up Thursday so I'll probably be vacant until then. I'll check up between now and then
I see. We'll wait for Thursday then.

Hey guys. I'm working my way back to full posting strength. My arm and wrist are stiff and moving/typing can be painful, but the doc told me to keep it mobile so I'll just tough it out on my way to full recovery. I really do appreciate you guys waiting up for me. I am back, even if I can't make full length posts at the moment like I used to.

Last edited by a moderator:
BookWyrm said:
Hey guys. I'm working my way back to full posting strength. My arm and wrist are stiff and moving/typing can be painful, but the doc told me to keep it mobile so I'll just tough it out on my way to full recovery. I really do appreciate you guys waiting up for me. I am back, even if I can't make full length posts at the moment like I used to.
Glad to hear that you're doing better! Just do what you can, don't strain anything.

LeviathanL said:
just waiting for something to happen
Well, something IS going to happen. Sorry for my short inactivity, exams came up and had to prioritize studying. But now it's over, let continue from where we left off, shall we?

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]Is team 2 dead?

[/QUOTE]
NOT DEAD. Can't be dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]Combine a few teams and move on?

[/QUOTE]
We have a good team with good characters. We just need to get back on track.

I'm going to get a post in today. I'll need to look over everything again. Sorry, been trying to get dexterity in my arm back. It causes problems with typing when your hands curled up in a raptor claw lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back