• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tales of Raeligard

Tales of Raeligard
Legend has it, that when a great darkness rises and threatens to bring despair to the land, fated souls will awaken in a radiant light and fight to vanquish such evil.

The gates to The Abyssal Void, the prison of an ancient terror, has been opened, and hell has been let loose upon the lands of Raeligard! Monsters flood the world, wreaking havoc upon anything and everything they come upon.

The world is in chaos. Civilizations are rapidly crumbling, and Raeligard's inhabitants are being driven to a corner - one which they cannot escape from. The end of all, is slowly approaching, as the voice of an ancient terror shakes the land.

But is is not yet too late!

With the return of the ancient horror, the flames of hope are reawakened in the fated souls. Though they have yet to reach the peak, these select individuals are the hope to save the world!

The question is, will the fire in their hearts remain lit?
Or will they, too, succumb to the shadows?​

Last edited:
Bruh. Actually did a misclick and posted the textless draft. Worry not, that problem has been dealt with.​

Anyways, welcome to the "Tales of Raeligard" interest check!

This RP is about a few select individuals, who will become destined as heroes of a magical land to save it from a great evil - with the classic "zero to hero" approach. Meaning, the characters will start off as weak individuals, but slowly grow as powerful ones as the story progresses.

Now, with regards to applying, I won't ask for much.
If you can make a decent post every so often and contribute to the story, that's all I need. One liners, multi-paragraphs, wall of texts - it doesn't matter.
Of course, that includes you following RPN's rules - but I'm very certain that's already a given.

I will be creating a discord server for this RP as a means of communication, as I find it more reliable than an OOC thread. That does not mean an OOC thread will not be created, however. The RP will still take place on the site, of course.

If you are interested in joining, please post in the thread below.

Last edited:
Sounds like a demon invasion to me. Those plots could be pretty fun.

An OOC thread has been made, which also contains the link to the discord server. The other threads are currently underway and should be ready soon.

Gowi Gowi True Royalty True Royalty Dumplingboy Dumplingboy Enkerzed Enkerzed Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Darth Darth T The Eight Pointed Star

I feel like an ancient getting out of a recliner, but I'll stake my interest in this! When are we going to be able to make character sheets?

I feel like an ancient getting out of a recliner, but I'll stake my interest in this! When are we going to be able to make character sheets?

When the necessary threads are up and finished, you folks can start working on character sheets. If things go well with my schedule, it should be ready in a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back