• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales from Tamriel OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

WorldWeaver

Dreamer of the Impossible
After walking through the cold winter night, you come across a warm light in the midst of the blizzard, coming from a building. Trudging through deep snow, you reach it and open the door. A blast of warm air washes over you as you step in, a fire crackling in the hearth dug into the cobblestone floor and the smell of freshly cooked meals filling the air. It's quiet in here, save for the occasional snap from the hearth and clink of a bar mug. Still beats the howl of the storm outside.

Welcome. Come and stay a while.

I am slowly thinking up a character just need to figure out where they place in things

Lore thread's up. If you have any requests for lore to look for, let me know there.

At long last, the thread is up. I'm so sorry this took so long to get going, but life had been keeping me busy.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Karcen Karcen Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma MarieK MarieK Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia TAC TAC High Moon High Moon DovahBeat DovahBeat Darkbloom Darkbloom RikuXIII RikuXIII

If anything I am thinking of alteration mage going into the more esoteric idea of altering the world. Maybe something to do with a dragon break.

Last edited:
OK. so is it ok for him to be a lich from the get go, or should I work up to that?
I personally think you should work toward that. Liches are really powerful. Plus, it would give you more time to develop your character and build up the looming threat he represents, and see how he deals with the shifting events of the world..

I am still thinking the idea isn't coming out none op or at least not beyond odd. Though still debating basing it on vigalint

Also any chance my character can be a child instead of a thalmor?
You could be an adult high elf and still not have to serve the Thalmor. Not all high elves agree with them, you know. Plus, being a child means you'd likely have to start your path of magic (since you wish to be a necromancer) from the very beginning, making it a very long path to the lichdom you hope to achieve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back