• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Hoopa | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Alrighty, I officially swapped Ren for Ventus!

I will add all the new characters to the list once I’m on my pc! Absolutely loving the variety of characters so far!

I may swap Ren for a different character since I am using him in another rp and I already had been going back and forth between him and Ventus from KH
I MIGHT use a KH character myself when I make my sheets on Monday when I am off work!

I MIGHT use a KH character myself when I make my sheets on Monday when I am off work!
Oooooh! Who were you maybe thinking of using? 👀

Feels like I'm using the most obscure fandom lol
I can't say I've ever heard of where your character is from, but ya know that's all part of the fun after all ^^

Clearly steel types are the favorites around here lol

That is correct! Of course some characters will end up in the same areas but not everyone will immediately be stuck together in one space

Speaking of starting points, if anyone wants to discuss possible groupings while we wait to start I’d totally be done to do so ^^

Speaking of starting points, if anyone wants to discuss possible groupings while we wait to start I’d totally be done to do so ^^
While there are many more who are still making their CS, I will say that I may want my character to meet The Happy Mask Salesman or Ventus first.

I'll have my sheets made probs tomorrow or Tuesday. Was working all weekend so I didnt really feel too motivated to get them done.

While there are many more who are still making their CS, I will say that I may want my character to meet The Happy Mask Salesman or Ventus first.
That certainly could be a very unique combination of characters

I feel like whoever ends up with Noah is gonna have to be prepared for so many questions. Poor boy hardly knows things outside war and fighting because of how they are raised/trained

I'll have my sheets made probs tomorrow or Tuesday. Was working all weekend so I didnt really feel too motivated to get them done.
All good! Take as much time as you need!

That is so tempting!

Then we can have Spirit Tracks Toon Link, and the Four Swords Toon Links!

This RP becomes nothing but Toon Link. Only Toon Link. All Toon Link.
Now now, if Minish Cap Toon Link met four swords toon links, they'd probably start throwing fists because Minish Cap Toon Link was the original owner of the four sword.

But I do find the idea tempting

Make Four Sword toon links use Falinks, and they must share the pokemon.

That certainly could be a very unique combination of characters

I feel like whoever ends up with Noah is gonna have to be prepared for so many questions. Poor boy hardly knows things outside war and fighting because of how they are raised/trained

All good! Take as much time as you need!
YOU! THE ONE WITH THE FUNNY-LOOKING ANIMAL, WHERE ARE WE? AND WHY IS THIS FLUFFY CAT THING FOLLOWING ME?
higher_mammal.png

We're gonna have to send all these characters to the nearest trainer school around so they learn lmao

Are there even schools here? Toon Lunk is inthe pokéage to adventuring
If I remember correctly both Kanto and Johto have trainer schools, albeit they are small buildings and in the games they just have basic stuff about status effects and stuff like that. I believe Kanto's is in Viridian City and Johto's is in Violet City

If I remember correctly both Kanto and Johto have trainer schools, albeit they are small buildings and in the games they just have basic stuff about status effects and stuff like that. I believe Kanto's is in Viridian City and Johto's is in Violet City
Sounds pog, some characters just need a little more education on the world of Pokemon here.

Toon Link is just gonna be throwing pokeballs like weapons if he doesn't learn how they're supposed to be used.
I have a feeling he might catch on the mechanic sooner than most, given links receiving bombs at some point

Poor Noah is gonna need that schooling ASAP before he tries to fistfight a pokemon because it's attacking him lmao

Ventus on the other hand would probably catch on a bit quicker, especially since he is used to worlds being different from one another

Users who are viewing this thread

Back