• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Hoopa | IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Zenitsu Agatsuna
Azalea Town
Ploegy Ploegy AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA Icee Icee Forevermore Forevermore

Zenitsu looked around as he and his new friends finally arrived in Azalea town. He did his best to think what Chihiro's signs ment. " That would be nice,but first we to make sure you heal fast." he replied. He looked around. There were no sign of hospitals anywhere. The town looked like the contryside villages back in his world.

" No,good,no good at all!" Zenitsu cried. He looked around,almost panicking. Then Ventus mentioned the building with an oversized version of the red and white ball on the top.
"Pokemon Center?" Zenitsu replied,after hearing Peach. " Well,if they can heal Chihiro chan and our creatures there,that's goid right?" He asked. " We need to get inside, now!" Zenitsu went inside the Pokemon center,with Chihiro and Raimaru.
------
Shinobu Kocho
Lake of Rage
Icee Icee Cierra Cierra Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
"Me?" Shinobu replied after she was asked where she came from."If yoy come from an alternate version of Earth,I come from Japan,more precisly in the Taisho era." she added. " In the 1920's. Technology is modest. City people have electricity,phones,radios."She explained.

She was there for a short period of time,and yet this world and those fellow outworlders felt alien to her. The town they were about to visit eould confirm what kind of the world it is. "What about you dear? Is your world that much advanced?"

Last edited:

e6687aec7116bd0762287ecdb6d30f5f.jpg

STEVE

Lake of Rage - Shoreline

Steve rubbed at his eyes once more when Shinobu adressed him, picking up on his exhaustion. Forcing himself to sit up, he rubbed his head a bit before bolting to his feet, not wanting Ishamel to end up taking off without him. He did, however, stumble some as he stood up just a bit too fast, making him feel really lightheaded.

"Nhhh...yeah, I'm hanging in there. Just...a little tired."

Exhaustion laced the soldier's voice as he managed to get himself walking again. Gosh, his legs felt so heavy. Felt like lifting a ton of bricks every time he took a step. His eyes felt like they just wanted to snap closed as well. He barely comprehended it when Ishmael asked him where he was from.

"Oh? Me?" the soldier sleepily slurred. "Well, I'm currently a member of the Tankmen Unit. We're all stationed in a warzone that borders Newgrounds City. Right now, things are at a stalemate after the enemy army tried to harass informstion out of me since I'm the second in command. I was just on my morning patrol, about to take my break when I ended up here..."

Ugh. His head was pounding. He was pretty sure that his pale face was flushed with a fever thanks to the extreme fatigue he waas feeling.

"S-so sorry if I'm a bit off. Doesn't help that I'm probably running on...hm, three days of no sleep?"

He couldn't quite remember how long it had been since he slept. It was a common ocurrance for him to stay awake for days at a time due to his duties back in his world. He'd been running on sheer adrenaline when he first arrived here. Now that it was starting to fade, his exhaustion was becoming a critical concern. If they didn't get to a town soon, he was liable to fall again and not get back up so easily...

017jiuh6o4431.jpg

LEA

Illex Forest - Enterance

"Okay. Okay...I get it, I was off the handle, okay?" Lea said as he heard Peach give him just a bit more reprimand. Geez. If he didn't know better he would swear that this princess somewhat reminded him of those annoying repremands he got from Saix back at the Organization. So anmoying. But perhaps not always completely undeserved. Just like this mishap. He had messed up. Chihiro was hurt, she may be dead right now if Zentisu didn't come and it already seemed the two children had developed a strong bond. Why did he feel like he'd seen children have a bond like this before? Roxas...and...

Ugh, just thinking about old memories like that made his head hurt to a point he felt like vomitting. Or maybe the feeling was also due to exhaustion. Regardless, he didn't need to be concerning himself with such memories right now. Right now he had to focus on his current situation, howbhe would make it back to his own world in time for the war he'd been training for. He didn't want to be left behind, to be forgotten. Seeing his companions heading ahead, he picked up his pace to keep close, not wanting to end up on his lonesome by letting himself fall too far behind.

Azelea Town

Lea arrived behind the others, taking in the sights of the town. The town itself looked rsther peaceful but after their last encounter, he wasn't really for trusting anything at face value at the moment. Like Ventus, the first thing to catch the ex-Organixation member's attenton was the building with the ball shaped icon on it. It oddly resembled the ball that Tiger had come in. Did the creatures they had have some sort of link to these places?

He glanced at Tiger who had kept good pace but as soon as Lea would stop for even a moment, the fluffy firey dog would sit down, licking his hurt leg like an actual dog would to its wounds. Lea knew that the longer Tiger walked on his injured leg, the worse off his injury would get. However, Chihiro was in a life or death situation. Her condition was top priority.

"The building with the ball on it does seem like it might help our companions out but we need to help the girl first. I know the creatures are hurt but she might die of we don't get her treated." he said as he took a small momwnt to think. "I'd say we go in there. At the very least, someone might be in there who knows where a hospital is if they can't help her there. After she's helped, we can help our creatures."

??? Town

"I am Princess Zelda, it is a pleasure to meet you. And who are you, young child?"

🟢

Ib tilts her head slightly to the left. A princess? It's almost a dream to be true. Although her overall looks were enough to convince the girl. She was like a work of art as much as the smiling man earlier. Speaking of which had caught up to the presence of Princess Zelda as well. One hand on her red pleated skirt. Ib bobs the princess with a decent curtsy.

0fbc9294621c4912b885a7f79e7bf4c8.png
"My name is Ib and this is Mary."

Presenting the smiling blue mouse to Princess Zelda. Wagging its tail ever so slightly. Its ears immediately twitched and its face was on alert.

"Did you hear that?"

🟢

She scratched her scalp and looked around into the empty streets before eyeing back the princess. The blue mouse was twisting their body as she held it tightly. Mary was rather a tad slippery which she yields by placing the mouse down as their ears listen to the quietness. Mary bounces twice before hopping away. Following the blue mouse will lead them to the entrance of the town. Ib simply looked at the smiling man and the princess. Checking if they would follow along or have something else in mind.

marill.jpgMary runs off to help!

Interaction: Forevermore Forevermore Squad141 Squad141
Mention: Ploegy Ploegy

Last edited:
Chihiro Sakurajima
I hope that I'll be just like my family...!
C
hihiro would grab onto Zenitsu as he ran into the Pokémon Center, while Sylveon followed. The nurse would turn and was about to say something, when she saw Chihiro all severely injured. "Oh my! What happened here?!" "U-Uhm...I...I got bullied and was injured while protecting Cutie here..." Chihiro signed as she pointed to her Pokémon. "And me and my friends want to know where a hospital is." Chihiro finished. "Hm...oh! I think I might know a person somewhere who can help you! Please wait a moment..." The nurse would say before grabbing her phone and dialing a number that could help. A couple minutes later, the nurse would hang up and place the phone down. "Alright! They should be here any minute now!" A minute later passes by and a small, old man with a cane would walk in the Pokémon Center. "Hello there, Chihiro! How's my little niece?" The old man said to Chihiro and Chihiro knew who he was. "Uncle! Uncle Daisuke! Yay!" Chihiro signed excitedly. Daisuke came up to Chihiro and hugged her. "So, I heard what had happened. Those whippersnappers..! I'll get you for this...!" The doctor would wave his stick in the air furiously. "Yeah...hehe...Oh! Anyways, look! I made friends!" Chihiro signed happily before pointing at the rest of the gang. "This is Zenitsu, the one who saved me! And these are Zenitsu's friends! This is Peach, and this is my new partner, Cutie! Oh, I nearly forgot about my friends' Pokémon!" "Oh my! Haha! You've made quite the friend group! And you, Zenitsu, thank you for rescuing my niece. You have a good heart!" Daisuke would smile at Zenitsu. Chihiro smiled back. "Oh yea! Please come to my place! Follow me!" Daisuke said before walking out of the Pokémon Center.
feeling:
mild pain
thinking:
Oh no...there aren't any hospitals here, are there? Wait!-Why is Nii taking me to the Pokemon Center? Oh right: the rest of the group needs to heal their Pokémon...

Last edited:
Zenitsu Agatsuma
Azalea town,pokemon center
AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA Ploegy Ploegy Icee Icee Forevermore Forevermore

Zenitsu was about to explain the situation to the nurse when Chihiro did the job by signing it. Fortunatly,the nurse knew what to do and made a call.

Minutes later,the old man arrived inside the pokemon center. Zenitsu coudn't help himself but to be reminded of his own adopted gramps and mentor, Jigoro Kumajima,the former thunder hashira of the demon slayer corps. Sure the man was severe but he cared for Zenitsu like his own grandson.

Turns out the old man was Chihiro's uncle. Chihiro signed to her uncle about Zenitsu and the rest of her friends.
The old man thanked him,saying that Zenitsu had a good heart.
It affected Zenitsu... The other two people that thought the same were Tanjiro and Jigoro.
"I guess I am... But I'm still a failure." Zenitsu thought to himself. The man had invited the crew to him home. He did need to rest.
"Wait,before you go..." the nurse started. " Your pokemon seem to be in a bad shape. You can leave them here and I'll treat them." she said.
Zenitsu was so corcerned for Chihiro that he forgot about that. He looked at Raimaru.
"Will he be alright?" Zenitsu asked.
"Don't worry,your Pichu will be in good hands." The nurse replied.
As the handed over Raimaru to the nurse,the Pichu cried. " It's alright,don't cry. I'll pick you up later when you'll be healed." Zenitsu said to his pokemon,as the nurse carefully pick him up.

Ishmael
Lake of Rage
More strange answers, Ishmael though to herself as Shinobu spoke first. Japan, a place on this alternate Earth, the Taisho period obviously being a section of human history; but the mention of only people in the city having common amenities. That was far and away the thing that seemed the most off. Technology in the city she lived in was anything but modest. So, if the theory that they were all from different worlds held up, then either distortions had a much greater reach then previously assumed or that one of them could exist outside of time and space. If only Faust was here, she was far and away the best of the Sinners at understanding all of the theory crafting behind the distortion phenomenon.
"What about you dear? Is your world that much advanced?"

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. Trains are common and they can get you to your destination in 10 seconds, no matter how far away it is. If you have enough money, or pull, you can get insurance to have a clone made of you, to avoid death. Phones are common too, most houses have at least one. Radio's too."
Shinobu's question grounded her, leaving her theory's on the current predicament behind for a moment. Steve spoke next, talking about how his position as a member of the 'Tankmen'. Ishmael had heard of plenty of Fixer offices and Syndicates that used wild names to help them stand out amongst the sea of similar services. And the mention of another place, Newgrounds City. It didn't exist in her world as far as she knew, though it would be fair to say she was no accomplished cartographer. It was more evidence that the idea they were all from different worlds more credible.

With Steve back on his feet, she began to walk again, letting them lead the way since she had no idea where this city they were talking about was. Queequeg of course followed behind her, making her wonder if the creature was capable of feeling nauseous from all of the spinning. She wished she had a little more strength in her arms to simply carry it so it wouldn't have to resort to such an odd mode of transportation. Link had mentioned something about his home as well, but with how little he provided and his seemingly demure nature, she chose not to push the conversation.

"S-so sorry if I'm a bit off. Doesn't help that I'm probably running on...hm, three days of no sleep?"

"I remember when we saw that...thing in the ocean, we chased it for three days straight, no rest or refuge. I figure a soldier would have more stamina then a run-of-the-mill sailor." She chose not to explain what they had seen in the ocean on that voyage, but she was hoping the point would get across. A soldier should be a little more reliable then a sailor. Her own legs and arms felt like they were dragging the whole Pequod behind her.

Icee Icee SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

entus
───────────────────────────────────────────

Location: Azalea Town Pokemon Center | Interactions: Icee Icee
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA Forevermore Forevermore
Looking at Peach as she asked if he was also not from this world, Ven gave a curt nod of his head. "All of us, expect maybe the girl, are not from this world," he told her. It still felt strange to openly talk of such things given the warnings they had always been given regarding such, and while he wanted to abide by such rules, he saw no harm in breaking them when the others were also from another world. However, it did lead him to question what exactly was going on. So many people being pulled from other worlds couldn't be all for nothing. There had to be some reason behind it.

While he wanted to dwell on that thought, he wasn't allowed to. His suggestion of visiting the Pokemon Center was quickly accepted and before he could even say anything more, Zenitsu took off running towards it. While Ven understood the urgency, he still wished the other wouldn't immediately bolt off, then again, he couldn't blame him. Brushing it off, he quickly followed behind without a word.

Once inside, his eyes lit up as his curiosity piqued. Soft music hummed through the lobby and gave off an inviting vibe. Up ahead, a woman with pink hair stood behind the counter with an odd, pink egg-shaped creature standing at her side. From her outfit alone, it was clear she was a nurse of some kind. That was a good thing. Seeing Zenitsu had already made her way over to the desk, Ventus hung back, and quietly looked around.

It was a spacious area with several sitting spaces. Left of the desk was a hall that clearly led back towards whatever workspace the nurses and presumably doctors needed. Seeing nothing of use there, his gaze moved to the right side of the desk, where a strange computer sat and behind it a map seemed to be posted on the wall. That could be useful.

However, before he could even take a step in its direction, an old man entered the building and approached the desk. Despite the distance Ven had put between himself and Zenitsu and Chihiro, he could hear what the man was saying. It was clear he knew Chihiro. While that was a good thing, he couldn't help but wonder how the girl hadn't known he was in the area in the first place. It seemed strange. What was even stranger was how upbeat both seemed to act despite the injuries present. It was all odd and left the blonde a bit baffled.

That wouldn't be the end of it. His confusion only grew when the old man said something about going to his house and proceeded to go ahead on his own. The sense of urgency suddenly seemed to be lacking, which was off putting. He even left the girl behind. That was questionable in itself. But it still didn't end there. What happened next left Ven dumbfounded. Seeing Zenitsu hand his Pokemon off to the nurse before running after the old man caused the teen's brows to flatten in concern. Was he really going to leave his companion behind like that? While he wanted to talk some sense into the other boy, he had no time to before he disappeared back outside.

Sighing, Ventus rubbed his temples. This was getting out of hand, yet what could he do. Shaking it off, he finally approached the front desk and offered Nurse Joy a meek smile. Without a word, Apollo hopped down from his shoulder and landed in front of the woman with a friendly coo.

"Welcome to the Pokemon Center!" she chimed out, meeting his meek smile with a cheery one of her own. "I presume those were your friends before. You can leave your Rowlet here to be cared for and catch up with them. I promise it'll be in good care!"

Despite her reassurance, Ven felt uneasy about it all. Still, if she could at least heal him then that was good. "That would be great if you could heal him. Thank you!"

Nodding, Nurse Joy gently picked up Apollo and turned to the Chansey at her side. "Please take this Pokemon back to be treated." Letting out an affirmative cry, the pink blob took the owl from the nurse and hurried off towards the hall Ventus had spotted before and quickly disappeared down it. "You can come back whenever to pick up your friend. We'll have him in tip top shape by then."

Offering a weak smile, Ventus nodded at her words before turning away and making his way over to Lea and Peach. His uneasiness was ever present upon his features and it was clear none of this settled well with him. Looking up at the pair, his gaze flickered between them before he decided to speak up.

"I understand we shouldn't split up, but I don't feel right leaving our companions behind here on their own," he stated. "If they aren't going far, then it wouldn't be a bad idea for a few of us to stay here. I think I'd like to wait, if that's alright."

ikol

Location: Lavender Town | Interactions: Forevermore Forevermore Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Squad141 Squad141
Panting softly as he came to a stop at the edge of Lavender Town, Nikol took a moment to catch his breath. For someone who was supposed to be a soldier he was acting rather cowardly, though who could blame him. It wasn't as if he was like everyone else around him. He relied heavily on his pack to fight, and without it he felt utterly exposed, especially to a strange creature like the one he had encountered. Recalling its jittering electrical form sent a shiver down the poor boy's spine, though he did his best to quickly shake it off.

"Get it together Nikol..." he quietly mumbled to himself as he lowered his head and closed his eyes. Taking in a deep breath, Nikol calmed himself and allowed himself a moment of repose, although it sadly wasn't for long. The electrical hum buzzed in the air again. Immediately, his eyes shot open and moved to find its source. To no surprise it belonged to the same monster from before. It had followed him.

Eyes widening, Nikol let a soft whimper slip past his lips as he took a step backward only to feel it pressed up against a stony wall. Feeling panic rise in his chest, he glanced towards his left and noted hints of buildings nearby. As much as he wanted to run for them, he knew better than to lead a monster straight into a settlement. It might only cause problems for the others around and that was the last thing he wanted.

Swallowing his own fear, his gaze quickly moved back to the Rotom and he lifted his hands up in front of himself. "I-I don't know why-y you're following me," he managed to sputter out. "B-But I'm t-telling you I'm not w-worth your time."

Again the Pokemon stopped in its tracks and looked towards the mechanic with its big, beady eyes. "Ro? Ro-Ro?" As it spoke, the electrical bolts at its sides flickered up and down in attempt to convey its confusion.

Nikol quietly noted the creatures hesitation and slowly took a step forward. "I don't understand you, but... you seem lost too... is that why you keep following me?"

The creature's small bolts flickered upward in attempt to tell the boy that he was on the right track, but as it did, the sounds of nearby voices caught its attention and panic settled in. Without a second thought, the Rotom rushed forward at the mechanic and ducked behind him. As it did, Nikol flinched, expecting the worse, but it would never come. Instead the ghastly figure took shelter behind him, cowering in fear much like he had been doing. At least it seemed harmless. He had no time to think on that though.

His attention quickly shifted towards the town once more, this time spotting several figures in the near distance. Most in his situation would feel overjoyed by the sight, but oddly he felt concerned. Was he in danger? Were they going to attack him? Despite the distance between them, he could still get an idea of the clothing they wore and surprisingly enough none of them seemed to be wear Kevesi or Agnian attire. Then again, did that even matter? He still had no idea where he was after all.

Making no movements, Nikol didn't dare to call out to the on coming party. Instead, he stared in their direction, his eyes filled with a mixture of fear, hesitation and a pinch of curiosity. These feelings weren't enough for him to act upon though, and he would wait for them to approach instead.

STEVE

Lake of Rage - Shoreline

"For starters, you didn't have to offend me." Steve seemed just a little more sensitive in his current state as he huffed at Ishamel's comment. "We do more than just chase things around for a day. I bet you wouldn't be saying that if you actually worked my job!!"

It was rare to see Steve lose his cap in any way, but when he did it was a surefire way for trouble to brew. He tended to get exceptionally mean if he was pushed to a certain point. Mean as in throwing a knife around because some punks bugged him in the lounge once. It didn't help that Steve was also exhausted.

Ishmael probably did have a point though. As much as Steve hated to admit it, fot a soldier he was frail. If John did these same things, he was sure that he would be having no problem right now. Probably Ted too. It was another reason people beleived Steve was just second in command becausr John favored him. However, no matter how true it might be, Steve never wanted to prove thosr rumors true. There were other reasons he was second in command!

"Anyway, let's just get moving." he mumbled once his slight flare up had calmed. However, he was still just a little irritated as shown by how he kept his hands tightly in fists.

Ugh. All this getting angry wasn't helping his headache. He could already feel his body shaking again ad much as he didn't want to let it on.

017jiuh6o4431.jpg

LEA

Azalea Town: Pokemon Center

Lea wasn't sure if Peach followed them any further and honestly he wasn't really minding either way. It wasn't that he didn't care about the princess's safety, it was just that the way she got onto him made him feel just a tad uncomfortable. Being reminded of his ex-friend was never easy as it reminded him of where he had failed. Something he was already conatantly reminded of everytime he remembered that Isa was no longer constantly by his side, that he was still a Nobody and a Seeker of Darkness, someone who he was eventually going to have to fight in the future. It was a fight he dreaded because he knew Isa won't stop until he meets his end. Lea would just prefer not to have Peach keep reminding him of it with her mannerisms.

He kept an eye on Tiger as they made their way into the building. It definately felt welcoming, with the bright lights and friendly nurse at the desk. As he had expected, it seemed to be the perfect place fot Tiger to get treated which was a good start. He watched the scene play out with Chihiro finding someone she knew.

"Oh, uh...it's nothing really." he said nervously, deciding to make no mention of how he had yelled at Zenitsu earlier. "Besides, it was Zenitsu who heard her cry out first. We just happened to follow along because we got left in the dust."

Lea wondered what Chihiro's own uncle was doing here and why he wasn't keeping better tabs on the girl. More importantly, what was he even doing here? Wasn't Chihiro from another world like them? Or was she? Lea really wanted to ask but Chihiro still needed medical attention. From the looks of it, it didn't seem this place would take care of a human. It was best she got medical care elsewhere and the man did mention going to his house. It would probably be the girl's best route at this point.

"I'm staying here. Tiger needs care too and it looks like we're in line." he said as he let Zenitsu and Chihiro be on their way.

He wasn't going to chase Zenitsu around this time, it seemed he was more concerned with Chihiro than them anyway. In a way it made Lea feel offended, like Zenitsu really didn't care for him and Ven too much. But then again, Zenitsu seemed to be so much in a hurry that he wasn't even wanting to wait on Raimaru to get treated. Had the two children really bonded that fast? It was possible.

He sighed to himself, running a hand through his spiky red hair. He was exhausted, both physically and mentally from everything going on at the moment. He felt Tiger sit beside him, laying his snout on his foot.

"What a mess. I'm exhausted..."

Okashi

"Ah, is this your first time visiting Mt Moon? We have some maps that hopefully an help you." Ruffling documents behind the counter, the nurse pulled a few folded and map and put it on the counter. Okashi opened one of it and it showed quite a detailed map of what seemingly a multi-level caverns. She checked the other map and it shows roughly the same thing, but much less detailed and some of the spots were marked down.

"Those are the maps we have on Mt. Moon. If you need the map for research, fossil digging and spelunking you can use the first one. It's much detailed and we make sure to update it everytime new discoveries happen. If you just want to pass by or see the clefairy dance you can use the second one, we marked the Mt Moon square in blue." The nurse explained.

"Can we take both?" The second map was much easier to read but who knows if they would need more detailed information, actually, do they even need these maps? She kinda didn't want to enter the cave again.

"Sure, but whatever you do, please make sure your pokemon is strong enough to protect you, the orthworms and onyxes are currently in breeding season so they can be pretty aggresive. I have enoughofpeoplethoughtlesslyenteringthecaveandthenaskmeforsomehealinginthemiddleofthenightorcallmeovertobailthemfromsomeweirdsituationtheygothtemselfinto." Okashi didn't expect the nurse's to be rambling like that, even the most seemingly kind person would have something they want to vent out. The nurse semed to notice her behavior and abruptly changed back to her bright smiling self. "Apologize for my words, sometimes I can't control my mouth."

"I-it's okay. These maps will surely help, thank you. Do you have a more general map? Like world map or something?"
Okashi slided the maps to Tooru so he could see them himself.

"Unfortunately we don't have the map of the world here, but in every pokemon center next to the public PC you can see the map of the region and the current location. Hopefully that helps~. Any other question?" The nurse pointed at a computer on the side of the room, next to the device was a large framed map nailed to the wall. Okashi nodded, seemed like this pokemon center thing was quite useful when it comes for information gathering, which brings her to her last, and probably most important question. This would probably be an embarassing question since it seems like a word everyone supposed to know but if its better to ask now than later.

"One more question from me... what is pokemon?" Okashi expected the nurse to see her some sort of people from backwater village now, but instead the nurse gave them a deadpan eyes. As if she finally realized hat she was talking at someone with zero common sense. Did she made some mistake there? Probably, very likely. Okashi waved her hand in front of the nurse. No response.

"T-tooru, I think I broke her."

Squad141 Squad141

T o o r u

faac079c55fbf90959bada4779c311f54fda1318.pnj

//Location// : Pokemon Center near Mount Moon
//Interactions// : Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Mm. Guides and maps were going to be one of his most useful resources. On top of that, the nurse gave him an even bigger due: the name of the creatures he had been encountering. 'Pokémon', she called them. It seemed like they were a common occurrence on top of that, acting as both companions, great wild beasts, and maybe pets too. Tooru moved out of the way as Okashi began her questions again, taking a look at the few maps the nurse had indicated close by. Long caverns deep into the Earth (if this even was Earth), something that only scared Tooru because he had no knowledge of what was inside. But even then, he didn't really want to go back into the mountain, which he had heard the nurse call 'Mount Moon'.

As Okashi stumbled through the conversation, Tooru put his hands in the lab coat he was still wearing and walked over to the larger map the nurse had continued to point out. The region... well, it definitely didn't seem like any specific place that he recognized, the mountain especially. But the name... written at the top is bold letters was the name of the region, 'KANTO'. As in, the Kantō? Tooru had never been there himself, but he knew that it was the exact name of a similar Japanese region. Tracing it with his hand, the structure of the blocky map even somehow resembled it... so perhaps they had landed in this world's version of Japan? Of course, that was an assumption, and for all he knew it could be complete coincidence.

At the sound of Okashi asking what a 'Pokémon' was, and the nurse going silent, Tooru turned and mentally facepalmed. Tact clearly wasn't this girls main worry, and it showed. Hard. Quickly walking over, he knew that he'd have to rectify this. Outsiders wasn't really a label he needed at the moment, and Okashi would only make things harder going forward. He stepped in front of the desk, blocking the nurse from Okashi's view.

"You'll have to excuse her! She's just dazed from the trip here. I'm sure she'll come to her senses in just a moment."

With that last sentence, Tooru looked back at Okashi with a meaningful glare. But before he could speak again, the nurse perked back up, taking in Tooru's attire before continuing.

"Oh- oh! My bad, of course. You must have come quite a way if you wanted to research the culture of Mount Moon. Those map should help, definitely."

The nurse tapped the maps she had put out earlier.

"I don't get a lot of visitors like you two out here, since it's mostly trainers and those nasty Rockets. If you don't mind me asking, Professor, what region do you come from?"

Tooru blinked, his everyman facade dropping for a split-second. Professor? Why should she even begin to think that he was a professor? He hadn't said or done anything that would give the notion, unless the title of Professor meant something entirely different here.

Then, Tooru looked down. His white lab coat, the one he still had on during his faux internship at the hospital. Was that it? He didn't want to seem even dumber to this woman, and he had been granted an opportunity he couldn't have hoped to ask for.

"That's right, yes. We were just coming from..."

Tooru thought on the fly. The map. Anyplace close to the mountain.

"...Cerulean City, hoping to do some research on the fossils, like you mentioned, here at the mountain. My assistant here just isn't used to longer trips on foot, I'm afraid."

The nurse was still looking at him expectedly. The 'region' they were from... he hadn't seen a world map yet, so he'd have to play it off.

"We're from a smaller region, you probably wouldn't have heard of it, called 'Morioh'. Just doing some export-focused research, after all, and on that note, could you perhaps give us directions back to Cerulean? We've gotten a bit tangled up after meeting a nasty Pokémon in the caverns and seem to be lost."

• scroll me!

Princess Peach

and Clefairy

Peach was quite perplexed at everything that seemed to be happening at once- people from different universes, all meshing together, and nobody seemed to know what they were doing...very strange indeed. Nevertheless, Peach and Clefairy continued to follow the group into the Pokemon Center, and Peach looked around in amazement. Never before had she seen such an establishment.

Could this Nurse Joy heal her Clefairy? Peach assumed so, as she watched Ventus' Rowlet be taken in by the nurse and the pink, rotund creature that stood with her.

Peach watched as Zenitsu ran off after handing in Raimaru, concerned. "Hm...is he even going to come back for his companion..?" she mused aloud. It seemed wrong to her, in a way. Then again, she was surprised to see how close he and Chihiro were. If she hadn't known better, she would have thought of them as blood related. The man responsible for Chihiro...why was he letting such a young and vulnerable girl wander all on her own? These questions seemed to spiral in the princess' head, giving her a bit of a headache. She leaned against the wall, and sighed. Even though she knew that Chihiro was in good hands and that Zenitsu could probably take care of himself, she couldn't help but worry about them. Add that to the worry she already felt about her kingdom and how to get back to it, and her head was crammed full of stress.

"What a mess. I'm exhausted..." She looked up at Lea, and nodded, showing solidarity. "You can say that again." she mumbled, looking down at her Clefairy.

Princess Peach looked up at Ven, and remarked, "They must be coming back...I'm sure of it. To pick up their Pokemon if nothing else...perhaps it's best if we stick together. Safety in numbers and all that..."

Tags: Ploegy Ploegy AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Icee Icee

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

Cierra Cierra SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Icee Icee

20230414_153934.jpg

Link noticed Steve was struggling to stay awake. Link looked to Sharpblade and got an idea.
"Why don't you ask Sharpblade to carry you?"
He asked. Helmasaur was still being held above his head, and is currently leading the group to the south, at least he thinks its south, towards where the town supposedly was.

As Link looked back ahead, he saw something in the distance. He couldn't tell what it was, just that it was brightly colored and flying through the air at a great speed off to the right of his vision.
Link wondered what it was, and he had a desire to learn what the speeding object was.​

8ca2a12e11f21df056b4eb7fdb2fc538.png

"Isonade use Slash!" Saki commanded. Garchomp's claws began to grow in size and glow white before it slashed at Qwilfish with them.

"Qwilfish, Minimize!" responded Chris, the middle-aged fisherman that was the Pokemon's trainer.

"Qwil!" The Balloon Pokemon answered back. It glowed pink before its puffed up body deflated and shrank in size, causing Saki's Garchomp's attack to go wide and miss its target.

"Now Qwilfish, use Poison Sting!" The conical spikes that covered Qwilfish's body began to glow purple and it expanded to full size again, firing the needles at Saki's Garchomp. The poison-tipped projectiles hit the Mach Pokemon dead on but they weren't very effective.

"Continue attacking, Isonade! Slash it to ribbons!" Saki instructed and Garchomp did as it was told.

"Quick Qwilfish! Use Harden!" Qwilfish began to glow pale blue and tensed it's body as Garchomp's Slash made contact with it.

"Gar! Chomp! Gar! Chomp!" Garchomp growled as it slashed away at Qwilfish but only succeeded in knocking the Pokemon down, it's rigid body rolling across the ground.

"Keep it up, Qwilfish!" Fisher Chris cheered. "There's no way he's getting through our defence."

"You would do wise to lose your flippant attitude, fisherman." Saki warned. "Now, Isonade, finish this with your Bulldoze attack!"

"Gar..." Saki's Garchomp became covered in an orange glow and raised one foot before stomping it on the ground "Chomp!" The ground shook and a series of shockwaves rushed towards Qwilfish, striking it with waves of dirt and rocks. When the dust settled, Qwilfish lay on the ground unconscious.

"Well it looks like I bit off more than I could chew." Fisher Chris sighed. The fisherman returned Qwilfish to its Pokeball and handed 720 Pokemon dollars to Saki.

The way these people just handed their money over to him seemed bizarre to Saki at first. After all, normally one would hand over their money to avoid a fight not to reward their assailant. It was a odd custom to be sure but he wasn't going to stop them. Learning to battle with these yokai had been an experience like no other for Saki but the art of war came naturally to him. His first two fights, starting with the Poke Maniac Shane and then the Hiker Benjamin had not been without difficulty but Saki, through observation and determination, had managed to emerge victorious against both of them. Despite their initial altercation, his monstrous new minion was proving to be a powerful ally and Saki couldn't help but feel a strange sense of kinship with the yokai.

As Saki reached the end of Route 42, he came across a signboard which read "Mahogany Town. Welcome to the Home of the Ninja!" A bold claim Saki thought to himself but if it were true, the Foot Clan could be looking at some potential new recruits...

entus
4838fa1d881c8195aec4db0e15094ae9.jpg

Forevermore Forevermore
It seemed him, Lea and Peach were all on the same page. That was a good thing. Ven felt relieved that he wasn't the only one wanting to stay behind in the Pokemon Center. Plopping down on one of the nearby seats, the teen slouched back into his seat, before spreading his arms out and wrapping them around the headrest.

"It's nice to see them getting along so well, but it is hard to keep up," Ventus heaved out. "Maybe this is how Aqua and Terra feel when they have to chase me around..."

Usually such things weren't a problem for him, yet here he was struggling. Maybe it was all because he had much on his mind. The mixture of being lost and anxious certainly wasn't a great vibe, yet he was doing his best to keep moving forward and not showing the hidden feelings he had. He just had to continue to push back his feelings of home and keep his mind on what was happening before him. The less he let his mind linger on the important events that awaited him back home, the better. He didn't need the others worrying about him after all.

Giving a small shake of his head, Ven allowed his posture to relax and his gaze flickered back towards his two companions, noticing the two of them still had their companions with them. Maybe they hadn't noticed that the lady behind the counter would help them. Then again, maybe he had been too trusting when he handed Apollo over. She seemed like a nice lady at least and she had said he could come back at any time to get his partner. That seemed trustworthy enough.

"You know, the lady behind the counter said she could take care of our partners," he piped up as he shift up into a more comfortable position. "I let her take Apollo to the back and she said I could come get him back at any time. Maybe you two should do that with your partners too." Pausing, Ven's eyes moved back in the direction he had been looking earlier and allowed them to fall upon the map on the other side of the room. "And while we're waiting, we can go check that out!"

Pointing towards the map, a grin appeared across Ven's features. It was clear he was proud of the discovery he had made, even if it was something so small. "Since we're all lost, I figure that could really help us out while we wait for our buddies to be taken care of."

STEVE

Lake of Rage: Shoreline

Steve gave a sleepy, yet thoughtful hum at Link's suggestion. He glanced at Sharpblade, who didn't seem to understand the proposal, just tiltibg his head and making confused chirps. As much as Steve hated to admit it, he was tired. He wasn't sure exactly how far off the next town was but if it was too much further, the soldier was certain he wasn't going to make it. Yet the creature seemed confused. Not to mention those blades. Steve wasn't so sure that even his armor would withstand it if it got impaled by those things.

"As nice as that sounds, I'm pretty sure the blades would slice right through me." the soldier answered sleepily. "Something tells me those blades can cut through armor like it's nothing. For now, let's just focus on moving. I think I can keep going for a bit longer."

Sure, his head hurt, sure his legs felt like jello but he waa even more determined not to fall after having Ishmael practically mock him like she had.

017jiuh6o4431.jpg

LEA

Azelea Town: Pokemon Center

"Yeah. They're both doing a bit too much but I get it - Chihiro still wasn't treated so it's better they go off on their own for now. I just don't feel like any more walking. I'm tired..." Lea said as he also took a seat at one of the many chairs meant for people to wait on hearing news on their companions. Luckily while the others had been talking, Tiger's turn had come and he too was being cared for by the kind nurses.

It felt nice to finally have a chance to relax but like everyone else, Lea was far from being relaxed mentally. Being pulled from your world out of nowhere was stressful and it was even more so when Lea was meant to be preparing for a war. He worried about how long it may take for them to notice he was even missing in his world and if they would panic or just try and find another Light Gaurdian to replace him. The mere thought of being replaced hobestly made him sad yet he would totally understand their reasoning if that ended up being the case. The war wasn't just going to wait for him to find his way back home after some odd phenomena swooped him into another world.

"Hm? What is it you're wanting to check out?" he asked on hearing Ven mention tbem checking the map. He gave a tired sigh. "Come on, I don't feel like getting up..."

Giving a soft sigh, Lea brought himself to his feet to examine the map that waa posted. It would be their best route of deciding how to proceed from there. But where should they even go? Where was even the best place to go to get the answers they need?

"Even with this map, I have no idea where we ought to go from here. We don't have a lot to even go on for our situation..." he said as he ran a hand through his spiky red hair. "Plus, I don't know about any of you but I've barely got the energy to think properly. I'm hungry and tired. We should really worry about finding somewhere to just call it a night. We can plan our next destination in the morning..."

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Ploegy Ploegy Icee Icee AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA Forevermore Forevermore
As Zenitsu was about to leave,he stopped and turned to his friends. He felt bad about leaving them behind earlier,even if it was for a good reason. He wanted to realiable. It was easier said then done. He also hoped that Raimaru was in good hands and that he eould be able to pick up his new companion later.

"Do...you guys...want to come?" Zenitsu asked Ventus and Lea.

Speaking of friends,he wonderd what Tanjiro,Nezuko and Inosuke were doing right now,back in his homeworld. Were they fully healed and carrying solo missions right now? He hoped they were alright.
-----
Shinobu Kocho
Lake of Rage
Icee Icee Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Cierra Cierra
Shinobu looked at her companions as well as everyone's pokemon partners. Kanae was fluttering around Sharpblade and Helmasaur as if she seemed concerned for them.

"To tell you the truth, I've never seen a buttterfly like the one Kanae belongs to before." she said to her companions."But her abilities are quite powerful. The same could be said about your companions."she added.
She noticed that Steve was tired. "You really seem tired. We all went through alot right now. Like I said before,we should go find shelter and rest before doing anything else."

c48acf807660c0a44ef688976326895c.png

Optimus Primal was disheartened but not surprised to hear that the two humans hadn't seen any sign of his crew. They had most likely gone into hiding to maintain a low profile whilst they assessed the situation. It was what they were programmed to do when arriving on unfamiliar worlds. "Thank you." Optimus said to Noah, gratefully accepting his offer of aid in finding the missing members of his crew.

Optimus could see Noah glance down at the feline creature by their legs. "I don't see why not." Optimus crouched down and scratched Torracat on the back of the head, causing it to let out a blissful purr. "They clearly don't mean us any harm. Perhaps we can learn something from them."

Optimus stood back up as Noah asked for his input on where they should go. "First, I suggest we get out from all these trees." Optimus stated looking at their surroudings. "Either find a wide open space or somewhere high up so we can familiarise ourselves better with the territory. That should allow us to plan our next move accordingly."

Optimus turned his attention back towards Noah and Mio. "If we are all going to be working together from here on out, I think it's only right that we know each others names." Optimus extended his hand towards Noah. "My name is Optimus Primal."

Ploegy Ploegy @THE ZEKENATOR

d0ca9e59a13613c3cfd6aa7e6759501d.png

Malcolm-in-the-Middle-Facts.jpg

Hal watched as the doll caught aflame and then slumped over, the set of eyes on it's stomach now matching the ones on it's head, swirling spirals as the creature lay unconscious on the ground. "Choke!" stated Hal's friend proudly, as it marched back to the middle aged man.

But Hal was having none of it.

He had just conquered his fears, stared evil straight in the eye, only to have his moment taking from him by Kyojuro. It was Reese with the burglar all over again!

The perceived smug look on Kyojuro's smiling face at his victory, made Hal's face twist in envious anger. Angry and emasculated, Hal showed his often neglectful ways as he stomped away from the scene, completely forgetting the state of Cereza!

Heading southwards and with the sun setting behind him, Hal went looking for a fight, his burly buddy following and mimicking his angry stomping all the while.
Mentions: Cereza ( @Stillsnow ), Kyojuro ( SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 )

oah
xenobladechronicles-blogroll-1644446441811.jpg

Location: Kanto Safari Zone | Interactions: Scatterbrain Scatterbrain @THE ZEKENATOR
Giving a nod to Optimus Primal's assumption about their companions, Noah quietly looked down at his Meowth again. The creature seemed innocent enough in nature despite what its appearance alluded towards. "I agree, we might be able to learn something about these creatures, and if not, at the very least we may be able to help them or even vice versa." There was no telling how it might all play out, but that mattered little to Noah. He would take things as they came to him and proceed forth in whatever manner he saw fit. It was how he had come to face things ever since he had been freed from the flame clock. This would be no different for him.

Hearing Primal speak again, Noah lifted his gaze from his feline companion and allowed himself to look around at their surroundings as they were spoken of. What the other said was true. They did need to find a way out of this woodland they currently found themselves in. It certainly would help if they could find an exit. Perhaps it would give them a better idea of where they were, and maybe, just maybe he'd be able to figure out where exactly he and Mio had been pulled to. The idea that they were no longer on Aionios hadn't even crossed his mind.

"You're right. We should find a way out of these woods and then perhaps our destination will become clear," Noah agreed with a small bob of his head. "Even if we can't find someplace high, having clear sight lines of the terrain will do us much good." There was his soldier brain kicking in. How could it not? Places like this were easy to get ambushed in and if there was one thing he didn't wish to deal with, it was an ambush of some sort. Without a weapon to defend himself, such a thing would only spell more trouble, on top of what who he was would bring.

Shaking the thought off, the offseer finally turned his gaze back towards his new companion. The mention of sharing names instantly made Noah realize how they hadn't already done so. How forgetful of him. At least they hadn't gone too long without do such. Besides, the need for names hadn't arisen, but if they were to be traveling together, then it was a must.

Extending his own hand out to grab hold of Optimus Primal's, a smile crossed Noah's lips. "I'm Noah, and this is Mio. I look forward to working with you," he said, giving the other a firm shake before withdrawing his hand back. "Now that that is out of the way, we ought to be off." Turning in the opposite direction he had originally come from, he took a step forward before gesturing for his two companions to follow.

entus
4838fa1d881c8195aec4db0e15094ae9.jpg

Forevermore Forevermore SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Ven couldn't blame Lea for not wanting to get up after everything they had been through since arriving. Part of him felt mentally and physically exhausted as well, but his youthful energy still kept him going. Bounding over to the map on the wall, the teen began to look it over carefully as the redhead began to give his own opinion on the matter. He could understand what he was getting at, but still, if they were going to find a way forward, they were going to need to find a way forward, even if they didn't have much of a clue where they were going. That was part of adventuring after all, or at least it was in his eyes.

"You have a point, but even if we don't know exactly where we should go, we can always figure out some kind of pathing," he point out. Traveling aimlessly did seem like a risk in itself, but maybe it would pay off. Besides, their decision didn't have to be made this very instant. They could always ask the old man that knew Chihiro if he had any ideas of how they should proceed since he seemed to be from the area. Maybe it was a longshot, but it was worth a try. If they could get even a suggestion from him, they could plan out their path via the map. "We don't have to figure out anything right now, but if we can get some kind of idea on what might be a good destination then we can plan it out with this map. Surely someone around here might have an idea of where we should start looking!"

There it was again- his optimistic outlook on things. Even in such a confusing time Ventus still found a way to let it shine through. He didn't care if he was being a bit too much with it either. It was better if he was, though he figured to some degree it would eventually grow obnoxious. Not that he cared much at that. He'd carry himself in whatever way he saw fit.

Pausing his thoughts on the subject as he heard Zenitsu's voice from behind him, Ven turned to look towards the other boy and slowly cocked his head in confusion. Hadn't he run off after the old man to help Chihiro? Why was he back so soon? So many questions flooded the teen's mind, yet he stood there blankly staring at the blonde Demon Slayer as his brain comprehended his words. Had he really come back to ask if they wanted to come with? He thought things had been urgent. Again, many questions flooded his mind.

"We planned on staying here to wait for our partners," he finally piped up as his head fully wrapped around the situation at hand. "We figured since you wouldn't be that far away that it would be easy for us to find each other again when we needed to that way we didn't overcrowd the place you were taking that girl to."

Hopefully Zenitsu would understand. It wasn't as if they were abandoning him after all- simply splitting off to achieve two different things while they were in the town. Besides, Lea had mentioned resting before, and admittedly Ventus couldn't deny that the idea sounded nice.

STEVE

Lake of Rage: Shoreline

Steve kept silent for the most part as they kept walking. His irritation towards Ishamel kept him from talking to her much or even paying her much mind as they proceeded in the direction that would hopefully take them to the nearest town. Every now and then, the soldier would rub his eyes but it was obvious that he was trying to hide it, seeming to have taken some of that little insult to heart.

A snap got Sharpblade's attention as the bladed creature jumped to attention, exposing the blades on his arms. Steve had deduced that the creature used the blades for defense and only popped them out when he felt threatened in some way. It honestly amazed the soldier on how the crearuee could quickly pop the blades out and just as quickly fold them back into place. By the time Steve could turn his head to discover the source of the noise, he saw that Ishmael was gone. If he didn't know better, Steve might just think that the girl was a hallucination from his lack of sleep. The only sign that Ishmael was even there was a faint purple sparkle that could easily be missed if one blinked too fast.

"She's...gone...?" the soldier couldn't help but stammer, taking a few steps back in case the assailiant was still here somewhere.

Sure, Steve didn't particularly like Ishamel thanks to her previous comment but it didn't mean he wished harm on her. She seemed to be in a situation no different from theirs and now she was just whisked away to who knows where. The soldier could only hope that she didn't end up somewhere dangerous. Perhaps, with some luck, Ishamel was simply whisked off back to where she came from. Yes. That was the best outcome to hope for. He spotted the starfish creature Ishmael had simply cartwheeling back toward where it came from, as if it never even met the girl. How odd...

"Well, we haven't got ths time to ponder it I suppose..." Steve said once he was sure the coast was clear. Sharpblade tucked its blades away once more as Steve turned to his remaining travel partners. "We need to keep going ans hope she ended up somewhere safe."

It was all they could do. There was no way to track down Ishmael. However, the more Steve thougbt about it, the stronger feeling he had that she was taken back home. He yawned, this time letting it be noticable. They can't ponder it now. He was about ready to drop and he was sure that Link and Shinobu weren't too far behind. Gathering his composure, he and Sharpblade once again began their trek forward, now one companion short.

LEA

images.jpeg-4.jpgLea listened to what Ven had to say. Sure, it was true that they won't get anywhere without some sort of sense of direction but the ex-Organization member still found little to no reason for why they needed to deal with finding that direction now. He was exhausted. All he wanted go do was get to the nearest facility where they could rest. Everything else could wait. Nonetheless though, he forced himself up when Ven insisted on looking at the map.

"I guess, but I'm just too tired to mess around with planning right now. I don't think I could focus on it." he admitted, though he forced a smile.

Ven certainly was energetic. It reminded him of how he was when they met. It further confirmed that Ven was definately from a different point in time than he was. That childish optimism. Honestly, it wasn't unlike Roxas's optimism. Man, he missed Roxas. Though he doubted he would ever see him again as much as he wanted to wish otherwise. Just like his friendship with Isa, his friendship with Roxas was a lost cause. A lost cause because of his own mistakes.

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted at the sound of a familiar voice. One would think he would be happy to hear one of their travelling companions come back to remember them. However, Lea's reaction was nothing of the sort.

tumblr_me0x6vYQAH1r0z6u8o1_400.gif
Hearing Zenitsu's voice actually brought back the mild irritation toward the boy in which Peach scolded him about earlier. If Lea had access to his fire powers, he probably would have lit the place on fire wuth the spark of rage that cane as he actually glared at him.

"I get that you're young and all but...what's your problem?!" Lea snapped at the Demon Slayer. "This is the second time that we've just been some side thought to you! Not to mention how you were just about to walk out on your companion who did all that fighting for you! Don't you care about anything besides your own agenda?! We're your friends too, not just Chihiro!!"

He knew that he was probably going to get another lecture from Peach for his behaviot because it was off the handle. However, he was sleep deprived, mentally and physically drained and here they had an ally who was running around everywhere and leaving them behinf all the time. It reminded him of Roxas for some reason, how there came a time in their friendship where he seemed to only care about a friendship with some other person he couldn't remember. He suddenly up and meant nothing, not unlike how Zenitsu was acting right now.

"We aren't gonna get anywhere if you keep running off to wherever you like! We ran into those grunts earlier and who knows where more might be?! Honestly, you need to start thinking more!!"

He continued, his hands balled into aggrivated fists as anyone else in the room seemed to just fade away for him in that moment. Part of him didn't even care if Zenitsu ran off at this point. He was just so annoyed with his behavior and it was only amplified by the lack of rest.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Icee Icee Ploegy Ploegy Forevermore Forevermore AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA
1685294894414.png
Zenitsu listened to his companions's replies. Ventus wanted to stay here. It was understandable. They were waiting for their partners. He still hoped that Raimaru was in good hands. Zenitsu smiled and nodded to Ventus.
Then just came another outburst from Lea,accussing him of leaving his friends behind and walking away from Raimaru.

He felt guilty about all this."If you must know...I was worried about having my partner stay here even if it's to be healed. I would never leave Raimaru behind.I would come back to pick him up!" Zenitsu looked down,tears in his eyes.
"Look,I'm sorry I've left you behind! I was so worried about Chihiro that I forgot everything else! I want to be helpful..."1685294814593.png

Zenitsu noticed Lea's glare toward him. He had glares like that before...His fellow student Kaigaku,who called him a nuisance because he cried and complained alot.
"You're right...I'm just a coward...a good for nothing...I'm not that strong...I try to be a better person...I thought I was doing progress. I guess I was wrong. I let Tanjiro,Nezuko and Inosuke down by ending up in this world and now you guys and Raimaru."

At the same moment,the nurse returned with Raimaru. "Your pokemon is fully healed...I am interupting something?" she asked.
Seeing his distressed trainer ,Raimaru ran to Zenitsu and climbed to his lap. The blond demon slayer hugged the little mouse pokemon,tears in his eyes.

Last edited:
entus
TerrificPrestigiousGreatdane-size_restricted.gif

Forevermore Forevermore SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Ven's optimistic expression seemed to fade as quickly as it came. Listening to the interaction between Lea and Zenitsu was enough to snap his happy-go-lucky attitude and somber him down. Much like before, he could understand both sides of what was going on, and there really was no saying which was right or which was wrong. In was in moments like this he wished Aqua or Terra were here to help him figure it out, but he knew such a thing wouldn't happen. He had to handle it himself, or maybe let it simple play out. Giving a small shake of his head, the keyblade wielder quietly ruffled his hair. What was he to do? The last thing he wanted was to take sides, but he also couldn't stay silent either.

"Both of you bring up good points. We really shouldn't be running around, though I understand need to have urgency in this situation. I think for now, since you are closest with her, you should focus on the girl, Zenitsu," Ven finally said, though he wasn't sure if he was in the right. Even if he wasn't it was he thought was right anyways. Turning his gaze from the other blonde to Lea, his hand shifted from the back of his head to his neck and where he momentarily rubbed it. "Lea and I will wait for our partners. I'll see if I can ask around and figure out if there is a place we can stay the night and maybe what might be the best place to go from here once we are rested up. Lea, you can feel free to rest if you'd like. I don't mind asking around by myself."

Again, he wasn't sure if it was the right thing, but Ventus was willing to be the one to ask around- he was quite accustomed to it thanks to having traveled to so many worlds. Besides, he was a naturally social individual, and often had an easy time speaking with others- not that Lea didn't, but it was clear he wanted to rested and Ven did feel bad for continuing to pester him with mundane things that he could likely handle on his own no problem. Still, he was trying to be inclusive, or as inclusive as he could be at a time like this. "If either of you have anything to add or other ideas, I'm all ears! I just figured this might be best."

LEA

images.jpeg-7.jpgIn all honesty, Zenitsu's sorrowful expression tugged at Lea's heartstrings. It made him feel a bit bad for going off on him like that. Yet at the same time, his anger remained. He might have been quicker to calm down if this was a first time occurance but this had happened twice. Who's to say it wouldn't happen for a third time? A fourth time? Maybe even a fifth! No. He wasn't going to have that. If Zenitsu really didn't want them around then that's fine. He wasn't going to force him to stay.

"Yeah, I agree with Ven. Just focus on Chihiro. We'll be fine. You don't have to keep pretending you want to be here."

He didn't know why he had to say that last part. Perhaps it was because of a memory he had hidden deep down. How his own friends ended up turning against him. Roxas left on his own. Isa ended up turning against him once he started acting in ways outside of Xemnas's adgenda. He was used to this sort of thing. The last thing he wanted was to have another person faking to be on their side. It was pretty clear that Zenitsu wanted to pay attention to Chihiro. Lea didn't blame the boy for that, however, he just didn't want to hold him back.

With what he had on his mind to Zenitsu laid out, the Keyblade Weilder turned away from the boy completely, making it clear he had no more to say. He would leave Zenitsu to decide what he really wanted to do though part of him was hoping the boy would just leave and attend to Chihiro like he clearly wanted to do.

tumblr_mu33m53clj1r3p71oo4_500.gif

Giving a tired sigh, Lea finally turned back to Ven as he layed out a game plan for the two of them to follow. He had to admit, he was flat out exhausted and the stress with Zenitsu wasn't helping his situation. However, would he be any better than the boy by just leaving Ven to look around himself? Probably not. Which meant, no matter how tired he was, Lea had to come along. But perhals he could convince Ven to wait a few minutes. Lea needed some time to gather himself.

"No, I'll come along. Can't just let you go off on your own, can I?" he asked as he ran a hand through his hair. "Just...can we take five? I'd rather us ask around when we have our partners back anyway. Just in case."

It waa true. After their previous encounter with the grunts, Lea wasn't too for going anywhere without Tiger. It seemed their companions were their only means of defense in situations like that, without any access to their normal powers. It wouldn't be wise to go anywhere without them. This town seemed harmless but then again so did that forest they were in earlier and that turned out to be a lie. Better safe than sorry.

LINK
Icee Icee SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Link also realized Ishmael went missing. Maybe she didn't feel comfortable around them? Link just continued on, and noticed Steve was swaying as he walked.
"Okay Steve, you need to ask Sharpblade to carry you or we stop here so you can rest. You can't continue on your legs in that condition."

Link himself had that happen before to himself, and he didn't want anyone else to be so worn out they couldn't do anything if trouble happened.
"For Hylia's sake...."
Link said, as if he was cursing.
He remembered his adventure with Ezlo, and he had to admit, the Minish had given him some worthwhile advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back