• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Coca-Cola

My name is Charlie what's yours
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Once upon a time, there lived a young ruler in a shining castle in a faraway land.
Because the Ruler could do whatever they wanted, they became completely selfish and lost their kindness.
One night, an old beggar woman came to the castle and asked for a night's lodging.
in extange for a rose
But the ruler made fun of her shabby appearance and tried to chase the old woman away.
The old woman said that we should not be fooled by appearances and miss the beauty of people's hearts.
but The ruler didn't listen
Then, the old woman's ugliness suddenly disappeared and a beautiful witch appeared.
The ruler tried to apologize, but it was too late.
As punishment, the witch transformed the Ruler into a terrifying beast and cast a powerful spell on the castle.
The beast was ashamed of their terrible appearance and shut themself up in the castle.
The magic mirror was the only window to the outside world.
The rose the witch gave them was a truly beautiful flower.
The flower continues to bloom, and by the time the last petal falls, the ruler has learned to love.
and is loved in return, this spell will be broken.
But once that deadline passes, the ruler will remain in the form of a beast forever.
As the years passed, the ruler lost all hope.

Who on earth could love such a beast?
Hi! I'm new here! I was looking for a RP like beauty and the beast!
any gender and I will always be the beast!
NO ONE LINERS THAT IS MY ONLY LIMIT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back