• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Takigakure: Kokko no Taitō {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The Silent Z The Silent Z
You know, I just realized something as I finally have time to work on my characters, but why is Anbu lower than Jounin? Technically Anbu is higher in skill wise than most Jounins...? So instead of Anbu's getting the skill points of 32 while the Jounin gets 34, wouldn't it make more sense to flip these two numbers? So Anbu is 34 points while Jounin is 32? I don't know, just my personal thought on this.

AiAi AiAi
I'm doing opposite as I've never seen any noteworthy anbu outside of a handful. While those handful grew stronger as time went on after moving onto jonin thus I decided to keep jonin above anbu in points.

I'm sorry dear saru, I don't think I'll be able to join this rp after all. I got really busy all of a sudden. :c

AiAi AiAi
I'm doing opposite as I've never seen any noteworthy anbu outside of a handful. While those handful grew stronger as time went on after moving onto jonin thus I decided to keep jonin above anbu in points.
Rather than not seeing noteworthy anbu what we hardly ever saw was a common Jounin. Guys such as Yamato, Kakashi, Guy and even goddam Asuma are just away above the expected power level of an usual Jounin, being amongst the veterans capable of finishing S ranked missions - something that is confirmed to be uncommon in the naruto verse - and thus can't really be considered your everyday Jounin and half of that list was made of former Anbu anyway.
A "common" Jounin is probably around Kurenai or some of the fooder from renowed clans like the Nara, Inuzuka and etc in power level.

Yeah, I agree with Arne Arne here, that the note worthy and strong Jounins you mention were originally Anbu but moved down to Jounin for different reasons (like Yamato was given a mission of keeping an eye on Naruto and whatnot while Kakashi just retired from Anbu and whatnot).
I'm just saying because Anbus are typically the elites among shinobis since it is a special assassination squad that were hand picked by the Kage themselves as they proved to be above the average shinobis? I don't know, was just confused as to it all is it ^^; ( The Silent Z The Silent Z )

Oh and I finished up my first character~! The Silent Z The Silent Z
Please do check and see if she's good to go :)
EDIT: I added in a description of her kg so NOW she's good to go hahaha

Last edited:
I was just thinking of other ideas for characters, so I'd be happy to fill sovereignrising's spots.
Seems a bit difficult since one of Sovereign's spots was that of a Jounin, and you having two spots in similar roles would be a bit... complicated, specially since it's such an important for the plot role.

P.s. I'm not wanting to imply that you're inadequate for it or anything, just a bit worried that keeping two Jounins (and a total of four chars) may have a major impact in the rest of the group should you end up having to take a break.

Seeing as ere was a stated limit of three characters per player, and I only have to, I would be willing to take on a Jonin.

I'm sorry dear saru, I don't think I'll be able to join this rp after all. I got really busy all of a sudden. :c
No probs! It happens as schedules can only be predicted based off what's foreseeable and not the unknown still to come.

I was just thinking of other ideas for characters, so I'd be happy to fill sovereignrising's spots.
Thanks for the offer. but I've set a cap of three full time characters to avoid overloading people and cause if a person drops for whatever reason, it won't be more than a few.

I’ll take one of the spots as well as I only have two
If you want to take Sovereigns genin slot then it's fine with me. But if you'd not wish for another genin slot I can advertise it within the interest check. But thanks for the offer!

Seeing as ere was a stated limit of three characters per player, and I only have to, I would be willing to take on a Jonin.
Ok cool. If you want Sovereigns jonin spot then I'll accept your offer and the offer is appreciated!

I also feel like some people are missing... should we tag them again to make sure they got the notification?

I'm going over that list now and it seems two are missing.

Edit: 3 since it's been awhile for Foxy as well.

Sovereignrising has a Chunin and a Jounin spot. I already have a Jounin so I’d be cool With taking the Chunin spot

Sorry guys! I just had two off-days but I decided to spend them having a blast hahaha... Whoops. :(

I should prolly get right on this shouldn't I...

I apologize myself. I've been pretty busy these past few days. I'll get a character up as soon as I can. I'm hoping to be able to before or by this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back