• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Take a moment. Come in. ~ (HxH, MHA, shipchildren, and fun! - Updated 16/3)

Lorem Ipsum

Mothers and Fuckers of the jury-wait, wrong intro!

Hello! My name is Hart. I'm a 17yo enby baby who's just here to have some fun. I'm a matcher but unprompted I do 3-5 paragraphs, about. I'm fine with anything you throw at me-I stopped being picky a loooong time ago!

Anyways! Fandoms!

So, this are ones where I'm in a shipchild craze. Bring me your ideas, children and ships! I would ADORE seeing them or seeing you make some! I love my babies. Ask for more info! I can also do Oc/Canon, Canon/Canon, or Oc/Oc! Whatever you like!

Others!
~ Stardew Valley
~ Rune Factory (2-4!)
~ Breath Of The Wild
~ Vocaloid
~ Don't Starve (It's been like. A year. You've gotta have ideas for this 'cuz I sure as hell do not)

Last edited:
heyo

extremely loud lip smack

can you do like

extremely loud lip smack

a midnight and all might ship child because

extremely loud lip smack

me and my sister jokingly ship this and i need to see ship children

extremely loud lip smack

i'm not a weirdo i swear

final extremely loud lip smack

heyo

extremely loud lip smack

can you do like

extremely loud lip smack

a midnight and all might ship child because

extremely loud lip smack

me and my sister jokingly ship this and i need to see ship children

extremely loud lip smack

i'm not a weirdo i swear

final extremely loud lip smack
156.gif
M
Make one yourself then
I will but I need to see yours first

Pm me with it when you're done dude
okay so maybe I actually have no idea what to do like am I supposed to write a story or do art or what i'm not familiar with this
also I've already overloaded myself with a crap ton of art requests ;-;

so can just like sorta
back out awkwardly
sorta
sorry bout that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back