• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Takahashi High School Soccer Club OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Was just about to reply too lol
What we discussed, about how Maru and Ryuuji met, I think we should put that in Maru's background.
I want to start the RP with a training section with everyone on the field, this is also Maru first training section (meaning Maru and Ryuuji just met not long before and Maru just agreed to join the team)

What we discussed, about how Maru and Ryuuji met, I think we should put that in Maru's background.
I want to start the RP with a training section with everyone on the field, this is also Maru first training section (meaning Maru and Ryuuji just met not long before and Maru just agreed to join the team)
Got it I'll add it in right now

Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha Natsuki is accepted, you can start posting with him. Lets have h already at the club for like a few days or weeks, not long enough to play any official tournament for the team but long enough to know other members of the team (Ryuuji and Jun)
BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403 your cs is almost good i just need some pics of him for appearance
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403 Lazy Taco Lazy Taco since we are low on team members, you guys are free to make more characters. Anything is welcomed but we are also in need of:
- Central defender
- Playmaker midfielder
- Anotherr striker or midfielder
- Another wing player (either wing back or winger)
Based on what we have after first training, I will see if we can arrange the first match.

Attachments

• dTeam.PNG
    dTeam.PNG
    113.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403 Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
This is the team line up atm, I think we need at least one more player on each line (defense, midfield and offense) before we can have a game
dteam-png.552021

Sopranos Sopranos
Do you need a Wingback or a Winger?

If the answer is both, which one do you need more I guess

Webs Elk Webs Elk Interesting, especially his experience with competitive swimming, if so maybe he should have a good ability to leap forward (this might be useful later). Oh and he's accepted, you can start posting with him. Also, you are making another character, what do you have in mind ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back