• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Takahashi High School Football Club (A Sport Anime/Manga Roleplay)

Sopranos

The Sop
Collaboration.600.639024.jpg

Takahashi Phoenix from Takahashi high school was once a top football team in the Osaka region. They have a rich, glorious history with 3 times regional champion and once time runner-up of the AJHSST - All Japan High School Soccer Tournament. Once they were nightmare for every other teams in Japan. But history was just history. After their so called "golden era" and "the golden generation" graduated, they started to fall from their glory day. From years to years, they failed to come back to the glory day and kept struggling. Until now, its been almost 10 years ever since their golden age and the team now is no way near the team they were 10 years ago. This is the story of the Takahashi high school football club and how they find their way back to football.

--------

So basically this is a Manga/Anime-theme soccer RP. The RP start with a once great, but now weak and small team known as the Takahashi Phoenix coming to a new season, with a new generation of players coming in this year, can they make history one more time. Its not much for now, but if you're interested please watch the thread and leave a comment.

---------

Takahashi Football Club is recruiting:
- Club Manager (Male/Female Students) - Unlimited
- Club Assistants (Male/Female Students) - Unlimited
- Club Advisor (Male/Female Teacher) - 1
- Team members (Male Students) - Unlimited

----------

Main thread is here

Last edited:
DragonsBlood DragonsBlood This rp is inspired by lots of soccer manga/anime like Area no Kishi, Inazuma 11, Captain Tsubasa, Ginga e Kickoff!!, Days or Giant Killing, so unfortunately this is a male soccer tournament... But if you cant play male character, I can make an exception for one female team member. Other than that there are lots of role for female characters such as the club manager, advisor or club assistant.

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi hello old friend

DragonsBlood DragonsBlood This rp is inspired by lots of soccer manga/anime like Area no Kishi, Inazuma 11, Captain Tsubasa, Ginga e Kickoff!!, Days or Giant Killing, so unfortunately this is a male soccer tournament... But if you cant play male character, I can make an exception for one female team member. Other than that there are lots of role for female characters such as the club manager, advisor or club assistant.

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi hello old friend
Count me in old pal!

Alas I’ll have to decline, I don’t do high school rps, I never want to relive high school life again, no matter the form

Being able to satisfy your curiosity is my pleasure.

yes! Thanks! We've been looking for you! If you have any question, feel free to post it here and watch this thread for more updates.
Should you ever have more Rp ideas in the future feel free to tag me

Oh, this looks interesting but I have zero knowledge about football/soccer...
well there are none-football role such as club manager or assistants, if you watch Haikyuu or Free! you can see that they play major roles in the club too (like Hitoka Yachi in Haikyuu, Gou Matsuoka in Free!, Riko Aida in Kokoro no Basket, Mamori in Eyeshield 21)

Think I'm going to focus on a pint sized goalie that makes up for his size with his speed and agility. That is if the goalie position is available
I see, that should be interesting, a passionate underdog. And yes, every position is available, and since you pick it first, you should be first choice in goal at the start of the rp.

I see, that should be interesting, a passionate underdog. And yes, every position is available, and since you pick it first, you should be first choice in goal at the start of the rp.
Okay, do you have a date in mind for starting character sheets?

I have plans for an ex-delinquent who takes an interest in the sport to at first only pass the time but actually finds it to be incredibly fun. For their position I'm debating between Central Midfield and Striker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back