• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TADC (the amazing digital circus) RP (OC's Welcome)

Alex34

A queer playwrite
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone! My name is Star (Any but she/her) I thought I would start here to try and find a partner :) I love making OC's! and TADC (the amazing digital circus)
about me <3:
- 15 years old, so would prefer people 13+ but I'll take anyone
- LGBTQ+ and disability friendly is a must
- Have been roleplaying for a while lol
- I have school so that might delay the RP responce on weekdays but on weekends I'm up till 10:00 pm EST
- I am pretty chill about responses and length of responses, really depends on what's happening in the rp for me
I'm looking for an RP partner who can chill with me and oc's welcome I don't have discord

Hello! I would like to do a TADC RP with you. I am 13, accept LGBTQIA+ and disabilities! I play male characters.

(I would like to say that however, that I would not like to do a role play with homosexuality for the character I have in mind.)

I would like to use an OC, and I will send his sheet in a google doc if you want to roleplay. I am semi-lit but I will also do one-liners if needed.

I mainly RP by e-mail and my timezone is EST!

Hello! I would like to do a TADC RP with you. I am 13, accept LGBTQIA+ and disabilities! I play male characters.

(I would like to say that however, that I would not like to do a role play with homosexuality for the character I have in mind.)

I would like to use an OC, and I will send his sheet in a google doc if you want to roleplay. I am semi-lit but I will also do one-liners if needed.

I mainly RP by e-mail and my timezone is EST!
sure! only I'm useing a School cromebook

Here's Ory!

Howdy hey! I would like to do a TADC rp. I'm quite new to roleplaying, but I have been really wanting to do a TADC rp. I'm 18, LGBTQ+ and disability friendly, however I am in PST time. I would love to play as an OC I have.

Hey! I love the idea of an TACD rp. im 13. I'm LGBTQ and disability friendly. I am in the EST time. I have an OC i can use in this RP. ( i can use discord if that is needed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back