• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tactical Defense Academy Lone Pine REMAKE

Posted a CS but it is heavily W.I.P. I was trying to go for a battlesuit-style Phantom that harnesses Pyshic powers using a sword that drinks blood in order to refuel said power. Also, just gave him a cannon that shoots concentrated explosions. Tell me what you guys think so I can act on the feedback, please.

How society at Lonely Pine works? How does the government exist? How do the armed forces work? Why are the Cesant attacking? Are there any more information about the Cesants? How did the phantoms come to be?
Society at Lone Pine works like a normal society. The government doesn't really play a big role but there is no president. It's mainly a team that makes decisions that a president would. Armed forces work in a sense that they are soldiers equipped with Phantoms that are deployed to certain locations for different types of missions. The reason Cesants attack will be learned later in the roleplay. There's not really any more information to know about Cesants and Phantoms were sort of like a scientific discovery that was later turned into a type of defense against Cesants. They have upgraded and evolved over time.

Sorry for asking but I just need some information as I go along and make my character. I do have a phantom but to make the character itself I need to know more about this world. What is the history of this world. How long have Cesants been along? Is Lonely Pine the only major human settlement, if not, what are its relations with others? How many live there? How does culture work? What the expected role for most adults to play, is a caste, feudal or more post-industrial society? How does the organization of the armed forces work? What formations and ranks are there? Is it only infantry Phantoms? Is there an airforce? A navy? Tanks? How advanced is the tech in general?

Sorry for asking but I just need some information as I go along and make my character. I do have a phantom but to make the character itself I need to know more about this world. What is the history of this world. How long have Cesants been along? Is Lonely Pine the only major human settlement, if not, what are its relations with others? How many live there? How does culture work? What the expected role for most adults to play, is a caste, feudal or more post-industrial society? How does the organization of the armed forces work? What formations and ranks are there? Is it only infantry Phantoms? Is there an airforce? A navy? Tanks? How advanced is the tech in general?
The history of the world isn't really relevant to the overall plot. The villages that were attacked were like normal villages before. Humans have known about Cesants for about 12 years. Lone Pine is one of several EESS. Their relation is that they all hold survivors from previous attacks. Most EESS hold up to 100,000 people. The culture works just like it normally did before the attacks. Adult don't have a specific role to play. They really just live like normal adults. Society is just like a normal society. Not caste or feudal. I'm not sure what you mean by how the organization of the armed forces work. As far as ranks go, there's really just trainees, pilots, instructors, captains, and generals. There are custom made Phantoms. There is no air force, navy, or tanks. I'm not too sure how to describe how advanced tech is but it's definitely far more advanced than real life. Think like Iron Man level. Hope these answered most of your questions.

When I mean organization I meant are there platoons? Companies? Battalions? Regiments? Are they of mixed gender or separate? What is the main combat doctrine? Mobile blitzkrieg, seeking the weakest part of the enemy line and placing the right amount of firepower to shatter it? Shock and awe, sheer firepower to break the foe in the early moments? How acceptable are casualties? Are commander used to losing hundreds during battles or are reluctant to have losses for political reasons?

When I mean organization I meant are there platoons? Companies? Battalions? Regiments? Are they of mixed gender or separate? What is the main combat doctrine? Mobile blitzkrieg, seeking the weakest part of the enemy line and placing the right amount of firepower to shatter it? Shock and awe, sheer firepower to break the foe in the early moments? How acceptable are casualties? Are commander used to losing hundreds during battles or are reluctant to have losses for political reasons?
There are no platoons, companies, battalions, or really regiments. Pilots are usually just assigned missions and deployed unless it's an immediate emergency, in which then, any nearby pilots are to focus their priority on that situation. Pilots can be any gender. As far as combat doctrines, it really depends on if you're with a group and what the captain says. Other than that, they aren't a big thing. The goal is to keep casualties to a minimum. The higher ups aren't SUPER strict, knowing things can get crazy, but casualties are meant to be kept to a minimum. Captains are not used to losing hundreds of pilots. Battles aren't like wars. Not that many people are deployed. At most really, like a 4 person squad, sometimes 5. But. Captains can be used to losing a lot of civilian lives. Sometimes they can be late to an attack, or fail to defend, resulting in the loss of hundreds of people. For example the Westray Village incident. But it doesn't happen often.

they sometimes throw a fit when people mention discord in any place that isn't in the discord rp area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back