• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tabula Rasa

JayTee said:
I fear this game may be moving beyond my skill set to keep up with.
I've never played a Crucible magnus or one of their constructs. Mainly in for the flavour and pinging Silvertongued for an assist with the mechanics. 9_9 It'll be fun, JayTee!

The rush of cold, dead air leaving the Cradle as the heavy doors were pulled off after being cut out was the first tactile sensation Baksetra had felt in a long, long time. Her skin, no, the soulcage rippled in response to the feeling. The other was an ache, a vague concept of what pain could be as her six eyes quinted and black pupils dilated to thin slits in response to the mass of large lights flooding the entrance.

The light did not hide them from her, she could smell the electric discharge from the power supplies on their hardsuits and weaponry the moment the Cradle had opened.

She was scarcely aware they were even communicating before she removed her forearm out of the central mass of the forward most invader. She had plunged her hand in what appeared to be the hottest organ, reasoning it was the highest concentration of blood flow and would be the closest analogue to a heart it might possess. The realization they could speak came when she noticed the outbound energy waves coming from the helmet ceased. The other wavelengths became more frantic, it felt good.

Prey that did not feel were not as interesting.

/cutting off the word vomit before I go on any longer. I'd be interested in a Separa. GribbleGribbleGribble!

...fancy, intimidating not-poem poems ,_,

Honestly by biggest concern is less about mechanics and more about ability to commit. I'm already in 3-4 games and am running two more, so I'm worried I'm stretching myself too thin.

JayTee said:
Honestly by biggest concern is less about mechanics and more about ability to commit. I'm already in 3-4 games and am running two more, so I'm worried I'm stretching myself too thin.
Aww. Okay, thanks for explaining. Hope we can play together sometime.

*marks interest*

In case my questions weren't obvious. Will probably need help with the generation though :3 *prepares to bug everyone*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back