• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ c h a r a c t e r s ]

Svadilfari

The mediocre Gatsby
ezgif.com-add-text (2).gif

Hey love, I got your message! Do you mind refreshing my memory? I get so jumbled up sometimes. I've sent you an e-mail. Please fill it out to let me know you're coming!
Lots of love,
Emm.

Send New Email
New Email Received
Emmanuelle Layton
Emmie's Invites!

Hey love!

It'd be nice if you can fill this out.
I know it's sort of a strange thing to request, but I got something fun planned for the party, and this will defo come in handy! Besides, it's been a while, and this will be a refresher for me! Help me paint a picture of you! Can't wait to see you again! :-)

Your name please: (character name)
Can't believe it has
been that long: (age)
What do you look like now, anyways? (appearance (realistic photos only; please add a brief description as well))

Mind telling me things that you like? (minimum of three)
And what you don't like? (minimum of three)
Any strengths? (minimum of three)
How about weaknesses? (minimum of three)
What about dreams? I'm sure you've got one or two! (minimum of three)
Any
fears? Anyone has a couple of these. (minimum of three)

How did we meet again, love? (your character's history with Emmie; feel free to make up scenarios (at least a paragraph))
What
were you like before? (your character's personality (at least a paragraph))
Made any friends? (relationships with other accepted characters)

Anything you might wanna add? (extras (for example: music videos, quirks, etc.))

I think that's about it! Thank you so much, hun! Can't wait to see you guys at the party!

XOXO,
Emm

P.S.
Sorry about the glit
ches! My PC is acting up, lol!

Notes:

Please note that there are only ten spots available! Characters will be reviewed and accepted on the first of August. This character sheet only acts as a guide, so please feel free to create your own however style you wish. If you have any questions, please feel free to either message me, or ask in the OOC thread. You may create up to two characters, but only one is encouraged to make room for other members to join. Happy writing! ;-)

Invited:

1.) Alessia Hernandez 6.) Michael Breen
2.) Katiana Salkova 7.) Edward Reece
3.) Gregory Schroeder 8.) Ambrosia Starin
4.) Tori Crawford 9.) Kenji Akiba
5.) Elijah Valentine 10.)Yuyu Oh
Host: Emmanuelle Layton
Party Crasher: Alexei Dahmer (Emm's cousin)
Late reply received: Karin Aiza
Jacob Matthews
Lilly Ripple

Last edited:
The Cousins
Collage.png
Alexei Dahmer, and Emmanuelle Layton
Completed

Character Completion

79d2dec53021a7f82b1175844abf0fcc.jpg
Emmanuelle Tabitha Layton
The Queen Bee
There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in.
Emmie

• Emmanuelle Layton's
    Official File

Emmie's Character Completion

Dane-Dehaan-photo-shoot-dane-dehaan-37669728-900-1201.jpg
Alexei Dahmer
The Proper Schoolboy
The rush before the fall is the best part.
Alexei

• Alexei Dahmer's
    Official File

Alexei's Character Completion

Last edited:
x

c2daf78e714491322ab9c0154d1f37e0--beautiful-redhead-beautiful-eyes.jpg

Ambrosia Starin
A W W E M M!

Name: Ambrosia Starin
"Emm! How could you ever forget my name? I guess it has been awhile huh?"

"It's really hard to think that it has been that long. Where has the time gone?"

Appearance:
Ambrosia stands at an average height of 5'6 with her weight coming out to 145 pounds. Her body, being more curvy than slim, gives her a very definitive hourglass body shape. She almost always had every guy looking at her, but not for the right reasons. She was known to have 'the features'. Her chest has always seemed huge ever since she started high school. Ambrosia has a rather pale complexion with very striking ice blue eyes. Her wavy reddish hair flows down to the middle of her upper back. Ambrosia's lips are a very pale pink that normally has a gloss making them shimmer.

"My eyes are up here, thank you very much."

Her style is something no one can ever forget. Ambrosia wears anything that has a crazy pattern and looser tops so her chest wouldn't pop out so much. Ambrosia has several different types of clothing in the sense that in winter , she revolves heavily on cardigans, several different pairs of boots, lots of scarfs, and huge hoop earrings. Well hoop earrings are just her thing. In the warmer months she's wearing shorts and spaghetti strapped tops with the loudest, craziest patterns. She seems to have a gift for finding the cutest clothes that are extremely comfortable.

"Oh I try to calm down my outfits but I don't know if it's just the fact that plain clothes feel boring to me, or I kind of like to stand out in a crowd for the bright colors..not the..uh...other thing."​

T H A N K S

Personality:

Ambrosia is what some people would call a hopeless romantic. Fluid like water, she is both peaceful and passionate. She is a tidal force of perplexing emotion, and can be stubborn, compliant, furious, and docile, all in the same hour. She is strong willed and persistent, but can sometimes be reserved, drawing away and into her own shell if disturbed or provoked. Ambrosia is extremely sympathetic to people around her and empathetic to even complete strangers. She is one to trust easily and attach to people rather quickly whether she is intending to or not.Ambrosia goes by her instincts and gut feelings and will rarely put anything on plain luck. Ambrosia is happiest when they're sharing their love for something, like writing or poetry, with those around them. They tend to have a strong creative force, one that involves them with the arts in some capacity, and she takes great pleasure in expressing herself creatively.

One of the less fortunate personality traits of Ambrosia is that she can become resentful and petulant rather quickly. If she feels she has been slighted in some way (whether real or imagined), she'll likely let the resentment she feels build up inside until it finally explodes. The trouble is that nearly anything can make her feel resentful. She has incredibly fertile imaginations, and when she is not using this creativity in a productive manner, Ambrosia can sometimes use these talents destructively.

"Geez, I guess I haven't changes all that much from high school, I'm just trying to work on not being so temperamental I guess. How have you been? What are you like nowadays?"

~ Adventures
~ Thunderstorms
~ Rain
~ Fashion
~ Music
~ Writing
~ Iced Chai Lattes
~ Chocolate. Just Chocolate

"I guess I'm a classic white girl. Chai lattes and chocolate. Ehh..I like what I like."

Dislikes:

~ Ill-Manners
~ Anything sour
~ The word 'moist'
~ Criticism
~ Skinny jeans
~ Bad Breath
~ Messy eating
~ Waking up early

"I might scream the next time I hear...hear...the word...ah I just can't even say the word. Just no. No. No.No."​

F O R

Strengths:

"These are the things I actually like about myself.."

Resourceful~ Ambrosia can find quick and clever ways to overcome or get out of situations.
Passionate~ When Ambrosia finds something that she has a strong belief in, she will let you know.
Trustworthy~You can always entrust her with your secrets since she wouldn’t utter a word about it outside.
Intellectual~ Ambrosia is very dedicated, mentally strong, good problem solvers and influential.

Weaknesses:

"These are the things I try to hide..."

Obsessive~ Ambrosia can be highly jealous and obsessive. She can also be highly possessive when it comes to love.
Grudge~ Ambrosia rarely forgives and seldom forgets. If you have deliberately stepped on her toes, no one probably warned you that only god could save you from her wrath
Manipulative~ When mad, Ambrosia can become very manipulative
Stubborn~ She is highly averse to change and will go to any extent to prove that she is right.

Dreams:
~Find her 'true love'
~Become successful
~Be happy
~Get into a field where she can have kids and not be gone all the time

"You know how I'm at Duke now right? Medical was definitely not an easy path to take but I truly am loving it. (even if the exams are a bitch)"

Fears:
~Failure
~ Being stuck (figuratively or literally)
~ Being alone for the rest of her life
~ Bees

"If a bee, or something I think is a bee comes towards me, I will scream and run."​

T H E

History with Emmie:
"Oh Emm, you were I think the first person I met freshman year. People used to see us as joined at the hip for a couple year. It's sad to think that we grew apart so much throughout high school, but I guess that's just part of life. Remember how we used to stay at each other's houses almost every weekend? I remember we would sit on the roof after our parents went to bed but would have to get off the roof as soon as possible if we ever heard anything in the house. I think it was your cousin most of the time. I miss what we used to have with our friendship, maybe we can start hanging out more? I'm finally getting into my last year of college so my schedule should be better for a little bit, or at least until residency starts."

I N V I T E

Quirks:
~ Run her hands through her hair when she's nervous
~ Will blast music for hours when she is stressed
~ Has a knack on walking in conversations at the weirdest times
~ Absolutely loves the zoo

"Yeah...I guess you get to figure this stuff out about me the more you get to know me."

Relationship with other Characters:

TBD

Last edited:
Your name please: Gregory James Schroeder
Can't believe it has been that long: 24

What do you look like now, anyways?:

Eyes: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4d/20/37/4d2037c7fbd07e6a265890ed9d91b991.jpg
Hair: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co...8263d9fbb69--hairstyles-men-mens-haircuts.jpg
Face/Skin Colour: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co...e6606dccd6d0810b087e3d--mateus-spider-man.jpg
Shirt: https://dtpmhvbsmffsz.cloudfront.ne...da81cf58007661/m_56b509ea99086a1b74016d89.jpg
Shorts: https://image.sportsmansguide.com/adimgs/l/6/677831m2_ts.jpg
Shoes: http://c.shld.net/rpx/i/s/i/spin/image/spin_prod_238842001??hei=64&wid=64&qlt=50
Socks:
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0...26-multi-ankle-socks_3_large.jpg?v=1498858023
Physically, Gregory is around average weight with a pale complexion, although despite this he doesn't but very easily at all. He likes to have his hair a bit longer in the bangs, and usually moves them to his right (your left). He has dark brown eyes that look almost black.
Gregory generally wears a maroon sweater vest with a long sleeved white button-up undershirt, although this will usually be exchanged for a short sleeved version during the warmer months. He wears khaki cargo shorts and a pair of dark brown shoes with red ankle socks. He has multiple copies of the same outfit, as he likes himself to be easily identifiable. Additionally, he wears nothing but long-sleeved red (or light blue) pinstripe pyjamas to bed.

Mind telling me things that you like?
-Friends and other people that are nice to him
-Sweet candies, in particular mints
-Cute animals, with an especial keenness on rabbits
-Making other people happy
-Playing the piano
-Jazz music
-Baking
-Writing poems

And what you don't like?
-Seeing people, even those he otherwise dislikes or is not very close friends with, being upset
-Being teased for his trusting, gullible nature
-All of the below fears
-Thinking about death and the idea that there isn’t any nice place people go to after death

Any strengths? (minimum of three)
-Being a very good friend, always cheering them up when they’re down and never betraying them in their time of need
-Very optimistic, is very hard to make upset (or at least it seems that way), and always looks at the bright side of things
-Very intelligent when it comes to smarts, being a Grade-A student.

How about weaknesses? (minimum of three)
-Very gullible and trusting, especially of people he's close friends with
-Doesn't like to show people when he's upset, and bottles most of his non happy emotions
-Gets very easily attached to people (and animals)
-Gets frightened easily
-Gregory is very sensitive and can get emotional over the littlest of things, and instead letting out those 'negative' emotions, he bottles up all of them and tries to not show them to other people so they don't worry.

What about dreams? I'm sure you've got one or two! (minimum of three)
-Finding a special someone that he'll be able to spend the rest of his life with
-Becoming a master pianist
-Having at least three children, preferably two of them being adopted

Any fears? Anyone has a couple of these. (minimum of three)
-Millipedes and centipedes
-Being alone in a dark room
-Being alone outside in the dark
-Being in a very small room that he is easily locked in her sees no obvious was out
-Losing one of his friends
-Being looked down upon for being pansexual
-His mother and father will pass long before he does, and he has cried himself to sleep on numerous occasions when he thought of this

How did we meet again, love? (your character's history with Emmie; feel free to make up scenarios (at least a paragraph))
Gregory met Emmie in their second semester of their Sophomore year in highschool. While they would've normally been in different grades due to Gregory being younger than her, he actually ended up skipping to the next grade due to doing so well in middle school, and the two ended up being assigned as lab partners in chemistry class for the entire second semester. At first, Gregory didn't really talk with Emmie due to his shyness of making friends, but eventually, one of them initiated a conversation--a conversation that, to this day, neither remember who started it--and afterwards Gregory began to slowly warm up to her until they eventually ended up sitting at the same table at the cafeteria. For the next two school years, they'd usually sit near each other in the cafeteria, and also have a class or two together--except for their Junior year, when they only had Language class in the first semester together.

What were you like before?
Gregory is a very kind individual, always wanting the best for everyone even if he doesn't necessarily like them. He is quite trusting of his friends, and gets very easily attached to people, not taking long to label mild acquaintances as 'friends'. He is optimistic, usually overly so, always looking at the bright side of things when something depressing happens. He tends to bottle up any non-happy emotion he happens, as he doesn't want to worry any of his friends. This in particular is very detrimental to his health, though, as he is actually very sensitive, and can hurt by even the mildest of insults, and thus bottles up a lot of negative emotions. He always tries to cheer people up if they are sad. He is also quite easily scared or startled by things, something that his friends have taken advantage of on numerous occasions.

Made any friends? (relationships with other accepted characters) -tbd-

Anything you might wanna add? (extras (for example: music videos, quirks, etc.))
-Is left handed
-Is pansexual (doesn’t care about physical appearance, and most cares about personality, and likes both boys and girls. Despite this, he does have physical attractions, and will acknowledge when he thinks someone is cute.)
-Can play the piano very well
-Has very neat, clean, bubbly handwriting, although despite this, it is quite obviously not a female’s
-Suffered from asthma when he was a child, and still carries his green inhaler in his pocket just in case despite not having an attack in 6 years
-Prefers being called Gregory, and doesn’t like being called Greg
-Has a pet rabbit named Snowball that he keeps with him in his dorm. It is white with a black head, red eyes, and big black splotches over its back. The inside of its ears are pink, and it is male
-Has a little 7 year old sister named Marie who is in Grade School
-Likes to sing, and often practices. Is better at higher pitches than low, and usually practices in the shower.
-Favourite singer is Doris Day, although he also likes Ginger Rogers and Frank Sinatra
-He is 5’2.3”/62.3in tall (158.242cm)
-He weighs 121.2lb (54.975kg)

Last edited:
Send New Email
New Email Received
Emmanuelle Layton
Re:Emmie's Invites!

Wow, thanks for the invite... I didn't think you'd ever talk to me again. Sorry to hear about your computer messing up, though. Maybe if I come I can help with that.

Your name please: Karin Aiza (Kuh-rein Ay-zuh)
Can't believe it has been that long: 25
What do you look like now, anyways?:
7cd1a7cdd6119b3b7801bbc5d5969343.jpg

I've grown up quite a bit from that geeky girl in high school! That was a picture from when I wanted to be a model, that wasn't my thing seeing as I'm in college to become an engineer- but in case your computer isn't loading pictures, I'm 5'7" and weight 137 lbs. with long brown hair and brown eyes. I normally wear jeans and a button up shirt, not very different from high school.
Mind telling me things that you like?: I love cold weather. Bundling up with some tea in a cozy room knowing that it's freezing outside puts a sort of joy in me. Of course, I love my friends and family. I learned during my senior year that family and friends are extremely important and I've held them close ever since, but I digress. This is pretty vague seeing as I explained the last ones, but I like books. Reading has and probably will always be a way for me to de-stress and step away from reality for a bit. One last thing in case friends and family don't count, I love surprises! Being surprised by a party or with your favorite food is just so nice and heartwarming. I live for those moments.
And what you don't like?: Blood. Enough said about that. I just can't stand it. Remember when I fell during the Sophmore's camping trip and cut my elbow on the rock? Gosh, blood was everywhere and I couldn't stop freaking out. At the time, it was awful, but looking back at it, I can't help but laugh. Halloween is something I never liked, even as a kid. Being scared in general is a bad feeling to have, the hopelessness that someone can feel just seems unbearable. Talking about all of this bad stuff is getting to be a bit, so only one more here- Bananas. Bananas and I have had a bad relationship since the incident in high school, but I'll cover that later.
Any strengths?: I'm really positive in bad situations, so maybe I'm good at bringing up morale. I'm really flexible since I started yoga a few years ago if that even counts as a strength, and I have a lot of willpower. I don't like leaving things unfinished.
How about weaknesses?: I've been told, and you've even told me a couple of times, that I'm too nice, so I suppose it's a bit of a weakness that I want to help everyone. I absolutely hate confrontation and I can't do it more than half the time, and I suppose I can be a bit sensitive.
What about dreams? I'm sure you've got one or two!: Finding a spouse would be nice- someone to sweep me off my feet, you know? At some point, I would love to get a dog or maybe even have a baby. I guess my dreams are to have a family one day. Becoming rich off of something I create would be really nice too, but we know that's not going to happen! Maybe if I win the lottery I would love to travel. I've always wanted to explore the world.
Any fears? Anyone has a couple of these.: Blood, of course, that stuff's nasty and scary and just, ugh... Sudden loud noises scare me quite a bit most of the time, and I've always had a fear of serial killers- but then again, who hasn't?

How did we meet again, love?: Gosh, it's been years... I think it was towards the end of our Freshman year. We didn't have any classes together, I only saw you around the halls occasionally, so we knew nothing about each other. In case you forgot, I used to get bullied a lot in high school. Girls would leave me out and boys would harass me, and on the day we met, the guys were trying to force an actual banana in my mouth. Disgusting, right? Now that I'm thinking back, that was probably sexual harassment more than just being mean... Anyways, you came up to them and told them, and I quote, to "fuck off". No one had done that for me before and you seemed to scare them a bit because they backed off. After that, you helped me calm down and walked me to my next class.
I don't think I ever told you how shocked and touched I was that you did that. I was very socially inept back then, so I didn't know how to express myself but thank you. We didn't really become friends then, though. It wasn't until Sophmore year, when we got a class together, that we started to become friends.
What were you like before?: Despite how I was in high school, I find it easy to get into intriguing conversations and I find myself being rather intuitive in them. I've become exceedingly more confident with my appearance and my personality. I don't worry as much now if people like me than I did back then. However, like high school, I'm still a bit too genuine to a fault. If I get friends that have problems, I get so caught up in theirs that I can't focus on my own and end up forgetting when I needed to do.
Instead of explaining my whole personality, I'll just list it. I'm tolerant of people, reliable, charismatic, and altruistic, but, I can be naive, too selfless and sensitive, and I struggle to make tough decisions.
Made any friends?:
Emmanuelle Layton - Emmi helped chip away at Karin's shell, trying to break her out and have her grow as a person. Of course, Emmi being Karin's first friend, Karin grew exceedingly attached to her, starting to develop a major crush on her.Emm, of course, didn't feel the same way as Karin, so when she finally built up the courage to ask Emm out where they first met, and se rejected Karin, she ran out of the building. When Emm followed, Karin started yelling and accusing Emmi of leading her on and such. After that, Karin started avoiding her and didn't talk to her.
Katiana N. Salkova - Other than Emmi, Kat was her only other close friend. While Karin was dependent on Emmi most of the time, she chose to hang out with Kat at the library or the cafe after school. They'd have great conversations and would be there for each other if they needed it. Surprisingly, after high school, they still managed to stay in contact, even going as far as to meet up occassionally.
Teddie Reece - Teddie acted like a big brother figure when her real brother wasn't there for her. He kind of watched over her and protected her where he could.

Anything you might wanna add?: I go to MIT and major in computer science and engineering, I love having fun as long as it's safe, and having dance parties in my socks on hard wood floors is the best past time I can think of.

Thank you again for inviting me. I can't wait to see you again. And... I'm sorry for how we parted way. I was embarrassed and upset and... What I did was wrong and I hope you can forgive me.

If you ever have any questions about anything, or if you just want to talk, send me an email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Karin

Last edited:
Korea Mic-cowy
R

P e r s o n a l i t y
Korea is very energetic and confident in herself at some points, she can't be easily stepped on or talked down on. She is known as a strong individual, kind her heart won't allow her to just abandon someone and leave. Her work was her number one priority until her uncle brought his sister she can take on a lot of responsibility and although she seems lonely she tries not to show it. Her closest friends back home are the only ones who have seen her shed tears, it's very rare. Brave and courageous she isn't easily frightened and can withstand the hardest of tasks.

S t r e n g t h s
+ Korea is a responsible person she can take on any responsibility from running her own shop to the daily problems her uncle brings her. Since she was 9 she was a responsible child her parents had left her to fend for her self and her uncle is at work in the good parts of Egypt.
+ Strong it takes a lot to break Korea mentally and physically although her mental strength isn't as strong as her physical one. She has beaten most of the men in her parts since they act out people look at her as a leader. Although she's never used her strength to hurt people that don't deserve it Korea doesn't tend to show it.
+ Korea is kindhearted and you will see that once you get to know her she abides by her own rules and at times she can criticize you showing that she's actually worried for your sake. Her friends are truly important to her and she will take on any favor for you.

W e a k n e s s
- Korea is fluent in English yet at times she throws in a bit of her language in there a little habit of hers, yet she doesn't know how to write or read English.
- Her temper is a story by its self, she is hot tempered and will easily get angry at any thing you throw at her although your insults must be something big for her to be agitated.
- Korea has a silver tongue at times it could be a great thing as no body can cross her but at times it can get her in bad situations.

L i k e s
+ Family
+ Friends
+ Strawberry
+ Arabian dancing

D i s l i k e s
- Cheaters
- Lairs
- Peach
- Hamburger

D r e a m s
+ Get a new home
+ Get married
+ Wants twins
+ Upgrade her barber shop

F e a r s
- Friends/Family getting hurt
- Getting dumped again for her looks
- Her Uncles sister running away again

E

H i s t o r y
Korea was born in Egypt (like this) it was hard to live there once her parents died her uncle though was willing to come in a take her in he didn't do much but buy her a home. It wasn't considered a home the paint on the wall had left most of its color and it was made of dirt instead of bricks. For high school, Korea went in America for only a year because he uncle had business there. She made lots of friends and one of them was Em, she was the friend who helped her learn English. After that Korea had to return home, it was when she was 20 that her uncle brought his sister to come live with her yet she was old and had amnesia it was hard to take care of someone like that. Not too long after Korea was getting harassed by men before she could beat them up a man stepped in she pleaded with him that she would beat them up either was they ended up getting engaged. He wasn't very loyal though Korea went to jail for 4 years he had an affair with Koreas neighbor and when she came back he tried to pull away from the girl yet she didn't let go until Korea's downstairs neighbor noticed that the girl was coming out of his room when he was injured. Korea exposed them in others wedding and the female was beat up by her husband and kicked out of her home.

A p p e r a n c e
At first glance the first thing you will notice about Korea is her hair which is a red velvet color, many think that she had died it but that's not true she doesn't even know that such a thing exists. Her hair is very curly which at times can be a hassle since in her country straight hair is preferred. Her features are very distinct and are considered beautiful her eyes are black but can at times appear brown, she prefers to wear contacts at time colored ones to be specific, she doesn't fancy her nose and wishes to get it done. Korea has a beautiful body she's slim and has natural curves although the clothing style she's picked doesn't truly show that on the other hand is makes her look like she's gained. Her style of clothing is that of a man, many in her parts ridicule her for that and at times it can hurt a little. She stands at 5'2 this is an upgrade really she's been 5'1 since her high school years.

D

R e l a t i o n s h i p
Pm me lets think of something together?

E x t r a
- Can't be considered a woman XXX
- Her in prison XXX
- She's mean and can't do heels XXX
- XXX

Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Last edited:
A L E S S I A H E R N A N D E Z

tumblr_inline_oqly5oH8ro1rnaj77_540.png

tumblr_inline_oqly5wCs1z1rnaj77_540.png

tumblr_inline_oqlycjxCk01rnaj77_540.png

tumblr_inline_oqlycpr1to1rnaj77_540.png

tumblr_inline_oqlybnQvm61rnaj77_540.png
* Twenty Five
* Alessia is rather short standing at only 5'5" and, having being involved in sports throughout her life, she has a slender, athletic build. She also has short, curly brown hair with caramel colored skin and brown freckles all over her face.

* Likes -
candles, magazines, boots, red wine, calligraphy, birds, frozen yogurt
* Dislikes -
ignorance, bugs, milk, flat shoes, messes

* Strengths -
Honest: will never lie, especially not to save anyone's feelings; realistic.
Independent: doesn't need to rely on anyone for anything, an empowered woman.
Spontaneous: always coming up with something new to do or create.
* Weaknesses -
Loose-tongued: finds it difficult to keep secrets especially if they're juicy and make good conversation.
Selfish: has a hard time sharing valuables with others unless they give something in return.
Stubborn: will defend herself even after she realizes she is wrong.

* Dreams -
01. To have a big family with a big house.
02. To open her own fashion line/store.
03. To visit every country in the world at least once.
04. To adopt dogs in desperate need of homes.
* Fears -
01. Spiders.
02. Clowns.
03. Being a failure.
04. Being buried alive (and being trapped in other small, dark places)

* How did she meet Emmanuelle Layton? -
Alessia and Emm met during their freshman year of high school. It only took a few weeks for them to pair up and, as months passed by, they became very good friends. They often took the same classes and participated in the same extracurricular activities. Their friendship wasn't perfect, though, and halfway through their junior year they had the biggest argument ever. Over the course of a few months, Alessia discovered Alexei and her had a lot in common: they both loved the outdoors, they could both be unpredictable and impulsive, and both suffered from a fear of small, enclosed spaces. Her growing feelings for Alexei strained her relationship with Emm and, after one last argument, their friendship ended before they could graduate together. Feeling uncomfortable, Alexei decided to cut things off with Alessia, leaving her to survive the rest of high school on her own. She hadn't spoken with either of them since, which is exactly why she was surprised to receive an e-mail from her old high school friend.

What was she like before? -
Alessia was outgoing and, to some, obnoxious during high school. She participated in almost every sport, was a member of several clubs, and attended every social event. She often attended parties with Emm throughout high school. She struggled to figure out what her passion was and thus had difficulty pursuing a course elective classes in school. Instead, she tried every class she could in an attempt to find what she enjoyed the most: cosmetology and fashion design

Made any friends? -
n/a (is open for a relationship w/ any characters though)

Anything to add? -
Alessia, unsure of whether she made the right decision writes back: Thanks for the invitation, Emm. See you soon, don't make me regret it.

code by @Kumari

Last edited:
WORK IN PROGRESS

Her name? Nana Marve
She's far older than she looks, being 24 years old. Oh, and she's a Gemini, too!

There aren't many decent pictures of her, as she tends to be kind of camera shy, and shy. She stands at about 5'5", and weighs averagely. She has a sort of average build, and has a somewhat dull, pale tone, covered with acne scars, acne, and little bits of tiny scars. Her eyes are brown, and her hair is a blonde which looks to be more dull, light brown toned than anything else. The only thing that seems different from anything else is her completely flat chest, and the fact that she sometimes sneezes in groups of three in a row. Actually, she's kind of adorable, in an odd, weird way... right up until you speak to her.

It's hard for her to answer to what she likes. The things that pops in her head is that she likes oranges, cake, and being safe in her home. Nana just enjoys being comfortable, which is unfortunate, because there are a ton of things that make her uncomfortable. She's a bashful short of character.

She's socially anxious, so much that she could be considered a shut in. So, it isn't much of a stretch to say that she hates socializing with strangers, or people she doesn't know very well. This goes past just being a simple introvert, unfortunately. She doesn't like going outside much, either. This leads to her being unemployed. It wasn't like this at her college years, but it's like that now. But she won't say.

Strengths? Well, she could stand on her own two feet. She's honest and trust worthy, mostly through lacking the social skills to both lie and withhold information. She also lacks the absolute capability of being manipulative or cunning... ah, this feels almost like a job interview where it's so hard to make a person sound good... But, all in all, she's a very simple, kind and harmless woman. They might not be strengths in it's exact definition, but honestly, it's easy to find worse people, personality wise. She's also great with puzzles. Unusually fine, in fact.

Weaknesses? A whole bunch. Pretty sure that the social anxiety has been mentioned. Not only that, she's physically weak. Fragile, even. She can't even use her speed to her ability, she'll just go straight out of breath! It's true that she's easily startled, too. It's not hard to terrify the girl... but we'll talk about fears later. Basically, all in all, she's a weakling, a coward... a simple girl. Not really things that would make one put their confidence in.

Gosh, if she'd just have a little confidence of her own, maybe she'd be able to finally begin meet everyone at eye level for once.

Maybe she has one or two dreams, but definitely not three. That's a little too hard to ask for, to be honest. Perhaps, a dream where she's all popular, with actual social skills, a job, and possibly a boyfriend. She'd love a boyfriend... but that can't really be considered a dream, could it? Well, truth is, her dreams have disappeared a long time ago. Where did all that college life gone? Maybe she just wants to be happy again. But she's already happy, ain't it?

Fears, fears, fears. Besides all of that she's thought of already, she just doesn't like being lost. The girl's got horrible sense of direction. She also dislikes most animals, but especially fucking hate frogs. And being judged, but that's a normal thing.

Well, maybe instead of overthinking all of this, she could simply do a much shorter email. Sighing, she deletes everything up above everything, and decides to reply to her like a normal person. She was a normal person once, after all. She's got experience.

Wait? Why was she wanting to join this party anyways? Isn't this totally out of character for her...? Well, it is a close friend, and she hasn't seen her in forever. Perhaps it's just a nostalgic feeling, not like you're getting any younger. Might as well make it so that you're 18 again.
--

Hey Emm,

It's been a while! Sure, I'll answer your questions. Though, a form would be kind of too formal, right? I'm guessing it's more for organization's sake for whatever you're planning, so I'll play along~.

Your name please: It's Nana. You know my name, right?
Can't believe it has been that long: 24
What do you look like now, anyways? Here's a picture.
8db28688885fd37448c1a1b727c287aa.jpg

Mind telling me things that you like? Cake, Lemon tarts, and tea
And what you don't like? A bit hard for me to answer that. You know me, I don't have much of an opinion of things.
Any strengths? Sudoku and Tetris? Does those count?
How about weaknesses? Not that great at gym.
What about dreams? I'm sure you've got one or two! I had a few, but it's a bit cheesy. Not to be depressed?
Any fears? Anyone has a couple of these. Well, I've suddenly started to really hate frogs, so I'm hoping you're not planning to do anything with that, haha.

How did we meet again, love? We simply met, didn't we? It's been such a while, so it's kind of hard for me to say exactly, but we met around in sophomore year. Well, your sophomore year, I was still a freshman back then. You were kind to me back then, it was sort of surprising. I really didn't have much friends back then, or maybe not even any, so to see someone like you near me... shocked me. I don't really want to get too sentimental, though. Well, you've introduced me to many other people and parties, which helped me experience that sort of stuff. They were fun, of course, being surrounded by people was sort of scary, though. You there, though. We've been distant, it would be nice to see you again admittedly.
What were you like before? Well, you know I've always been kind of a nerd, and a bit socially anxious and awkward. I haven't really changed. I'm still my old introverted self, only having went through two years of college and am currently job hunting.
Made any friends? I have met at least few...
Nothing to really add here.

Thanks for inviting me, Emm

Last edited:
img-34.jpg

Rappelez-vous la règle d'or, surtout quand je suis autour.

67cbe7c7f2e91d167e9e990e021a718d.png

87bbNJm.png
giphy.gif
8JzIkfd.png

Cherie! It feels good to continue our long string of emails, and It's good to hear that you continue to close in closer and closer on your dreams. But please, you know that I just prefer Eli as opposed to Elijah.
I just had my birthday back halfway through September, making me officially 27, the relentless jokes at the firm about me acting like some middle aged man can only get less valid from here on out, even if I can't say I look much older, I'm still the nearly the same. I did send some pictures along (I'm expected to use them at the firm, dear Lord!) but if your computer is acting up I suppose I can give a description a shot. I Still have my unfortunately rather feminine jaw with my oblong face, green eyes and the eyebrows darker than my actual hair colour which is still blonde. The only difference is how I've grown out my hair down to my shoulder blades. No questions about my height, still 6'5 and I tower above nearly everyone. Getting to wear nice suits to the law firm only enhances my broad shoulders and I look even better with shoulders that must be twice the size of a real man.

Things that I like? That got me thinking. I'm still a fan of a nice full bodied glass of wine with lunch and I'll cave at the offer of going to one of those pretentious wine tastings because the selection at those events is always fantastic. I went to one and met some acquaintances there, one of which who introduced me to the art of enjoying a cigar. There are so many flavours to try and as I type this I'm settling in with a rose flavoured one. Surprisingly, the smoke smells good too, and you know how much I hate cigarette smoke. My tie collection has also been steadily expanding and seeing as how my birthday was a little while back, surely when I come over for the party you'll have a goofy yet stylish tie for me! Other things include a creamy, bold roast of coffee in the morning, traveling, seafood, gambling (blackjack is my specialty!), giving out pet names and my little army of pigeons who I enjoy giving morning baguette crumbs to. And how could I forget how you rubbed off on me, igniting my love of horror films and literature.

Dislikes, I better keep this short. As mentioned above, cigarette smoke makes me sick, and I can't stand being late. People who take no responsibility irk me: shape up or I'll make you shape up myself. The cold is horrendous and I avoid it at all costs. Remember when I nearly froze to death when we got locked out of the high school? Dogs that feel the need to constantly bark or cuddle up with me unwantedly are also rather annoying. And you know those type of people who don't really have a personality? There's nothing to them? No passion, no drive. I dislike those people because they make me sad.

People tell me my strengths lie in my passion and diligence for what I do. I'm often told I'm smart and based on the people who come to me for advice I certainly believe them. Personally, I'm well disciplined, charming, confident, a fast learner, and I possess great social skills.

Weaknesses? Eeesh. I tend to be a touch pushy, and I dislike being criticized, so I'm sure you can imagine my shock when a peer told me I'm "closed minded." I don't really believe her, she didn't have any self-respect and her hair looks like it was cut with a dull axe. My Maman did tell me I have a tendency to take things too personally.

My dreams have been going great! I graduated law school and now I'm happily working in a law firm and I'm so grateful my grandmere was willing to help take care of student loans, but being rich and retired that must've been just a drop in a bucket. In exchange, I promised to come over on Christmas, Bastille day, and her birthday, which I'm happy to do. I'm also searching for a pretty woman to make my wife, and when I do I'll give her the best possible life I can. I'm unsure if I want a family, but there isn't a doubt in my mind that I want a lovely woman in my life. I've also had my sights on going on some sort of bird watching tour and I really want some pet birds. Call me dorky like you used to, but birds are the best animal!

Fears? Lord, remember when you helped me through that episode? I'm still scared of fires larger than a candle after my house burned down and I spent three months in the ICU afterward. As such hospitals and the sharp objects they entail also make my skin crawl. I also have a particular aversion to being put under or passing out because that's what they'd have to do whenever they changed my bandages because I'd scream so loudly. Being rejected or someone ruining my reputation is also one of my worst fears.

I'll remember the day we met forever. I was proud that I was one of the selected exchange students and I was touched at how willingly you volunteered to help show me around and work on my English, even after school on your free time (I'm still so grateful you were willing to help me because learning English has opened my world up in so many ways, and being bilingual is a big bonus in nearly all aspects of life). You welcomed me into your home whenever I needed help and we'd play horror movies whilst throwing around English flashcards. I genuinely enjoyed being around you, and we started hanging out nearly every day. You're such a kind person even today that I'm so glad you caught me one last time before my flight back to Paris to exchange emails with me.

And on my personality? I'd consider myself a more private yet personable type. I don't feel a need to share all the little details of my life, but that's hardly an excuse to act cold and callous towards others. Being kind to others, at least until they've given you a reason not to be, is always a favourable idea. Better to have more friends than enemies, non? Despite this, my maman continues to tell me that I can come off as condescending if I feel as if I'm being challenged or scolded by anyone. I just don't enjoy being talked down to by others, especially those with lesser experience. Risk taking is a big part of my life and career I've felt, and I fall victim to loving the rush of adrenaline that comes with a successful risk taken, however taking stupid risks with little reward is irresponsible and I don't condone it. A good example of risk is dating, let me tell you! Ask pretty women at my favourite bars and they'll probably call me flirtatious or chivalrous, chalk it up to the altruistic bit of me towards a pretty woman. However, when it comes to situations where stakes are high and things are either dire or about to take a turn in that direction, I believe that one should self-serve. Call it cruel but working in law has definitely shown me that in certain moments you have you worry about keeping yourself upright before helping others.

Friends? Do you remember Karin? I can't remember her last name as we rather sadly never kept contact after my return to Paris, but we would always hang out in the library and help each other study. It was relieving to have someone else so interested in France there. If you aren't already inviting her, you definitely should!

P.S. I still haven't dropped my habit of adding "typical" or "typically" to every second sentence, don't you worry.
P.P.S. I can't remember your thoughts on my music tastes, so maybe I can offer you some Blue Champagne before I get there.
See you soon, Cherie!
~Eli Valentine

More? Yeah you better bet there's more. push him to the edge and see what happens.

Last edited:
just scroll
click on pictures under "your posts"

large.jpg

this is eclipse. it's destiny.

✦ yuyu.ocean
tumblr_or3ddcVxDh1tlzy6wo6_400.png

Following
Send Friend Request

429 postswoo393k followersxxx1.2k following​

yuna oh. 24. part-time model, full-time dancer. contact: yuyuocean@rocketmail.com ★ either get busy living or get busy dying ★ WAVES STUDIO. new video with the crew: youtube.com/watch?v=AB12cD3ef4G

Show less
I like:
dancing, obviously. pineapple on pizza (judge all you want, won't change the fact that i like it). i also really love the the beach and the ocean. i'd like to live in a coastal town in the future, maybe even on an island somewhere. living in hawaii would be fucking awesome! of course, i like listening to music. i can jam to just about every type of music with a couple exceptions, namely the screaming emos genre and the utter hell that is country music.

I don't like:
some of my friends call me "little puff" because i have a habit of puffing out my cheeks. some of my friends call me "corgi" because i'm shorter than my best friend, who they call "shiba." they're all idiots; don't call me anything that isn't my name (yuna/yuyu). another thing i've noticed lately is that all my friends are a certain type of person, the type of people who have a spine. i might bark (pun intended, haha) at them for calling me whatever bullshit they come up with, but they keep at it because they're not pussies. i'm not encouraging you to argue with me - please, don't - but i don't like people who can't stand up for themselves. and at the end of the day, nicknames aren't really that big of a deal. if i really threw a fit about it then i'd be acting like a little kid. right, that's another thing that annoys me: immaturity. some people need to realize that their mommies can't coddle them forever. babies are adorable, but i can't really stand adults who act like babies. the list of things i find annoying is too long so i'll stop here.

My dreams:
i want to become famous. who doesn't? fame, fortune, and love, right? it would be great if i could become more popular for my dancing (not trying to call out all my followers because i love them and i'm super grateful that they're all with me in a sense, but i know there's a lot of them who care more about my face than my job). if you weren't aware, i'm a dance teacher at the waves dance studio. i work with amazing dancers there, and i think it's safe to say that i love my job. i'm also 90% sure that the head choreographer has it out for me. it doesn't matter, i'll keep practicing and improving. what was next on the list, fortune? i'd like a lot of money, not to buy expensive clothes but to travel around the world. i want to do that at least once. i've only been outside of the u.s. twice, and i know some sad people have never been outside the country at all! finally, love. actually, i don't know about this one. i'm pretty content being single. it'd be nice to have a girlfriend or boyfriend, but i'm not living for that shit. having a good time with my friends usually beats any first date. let's go with that: i want to be happy with my friends.

My fears:
the things i'm scared of aren't something i think about a lot. failure is an obvious one, right? i don't want my hard work to go to waste. it probably doesn't seem like it, but i care about my image online and i'm afraid of my reputation being ruined. the way my family made me hide myself away and pretend to be sweet and nice and perfect when i was younger has something to do with it, i bet. i share a lot of things on social media, but i don't share everything. i hope some stuff never gets out there (why do you think this section isn't public?). hmmm, what else? oh, i have a deathly fear of heights. once i went up 50 stories on one of those elevators with the glass wall facing the outside and i passed out.

Fun facts about me:
good thing only certain people can see this. here's a fun fact: i'm bisexual! i'm sure all of you with gaydars or BI-noculars may have guessed. i also prefer girls over boys, but don't worry, i don't discriminate against hotties.

✦ your posts
An excerpt from Next Level Modeling's article, "TREND: Asian Persuasion": Freelance model Yuna Oh is another example of the rise in popularity of east asian models in recent years. She first gained attention as another social media beauty. With her perfect nose, high cheekbones, and gorgeous hazel eyes, this young woman caught many eyes in the industry. Despite standing at only 5'3'', her long legs and slight frame lend her as much grace as the next model. She looks elegant in spreads of such notable brands as Kate Spade New York and Marc Jacobs.

yuyu.ocean wanted to make a short announcement video that i will be doing an ad with @nikewomen !!! absolute dream come true

view 912 comments

say something . . .

.​
NOTHING

yuyu.ocean showing off my new sunglasses hehe they match my favorite lipstick

view 683 comments

say something . . .

.​
NOTHING

yuyu.ocean filming our newest choreo, i bumped into the camera and almost broke it ashlkjglklh... also ya girl may or may not be the center for this video *wink*

view 964 comments

say something . . .

.​
NOTHING

yuyu.ocean me and @cinnababe on our way to get cranberry cookies. these are our outfits for the showcase - mrs. head choreographer said that they were "appropriate for tap" but i think they make us look like the cast of the nutcracker. ugh
cinnababe we still look cute as hell tho
load more comments

say something . . .

.​
NOTHING
yuyu.ocean morning coffee run with @shiba_akiba. three years modeling and he's still my favorite photographer lmao
smol.pupper omg you guys are such a cute couple!
lei_jinnah @smol.pupper they're not dating
load more comments

say something . . .

.​
NOTHING

yuyu.ocean video is out! link in my bio. here's a sneak peek of what it looks like. thanks for supporting waves!
psychoboi slaying! you look so good im shook
noahnorth woah what's the song? you look great btw
peachy_mimi rojo se ve tan bien mi diosa!!
load more comments

say something . . .

.​
NOTHING

yuyu.ocean moon in our hair, stars in our eyes ✨ (okay but yuri tried to surprise me and jumpscared me so hard i dropped my highlight and now it's broken!!)
psychoboi queens
mochitiff omg your sister is gorgeous too wtf
nina_zimo lol can't believe she copied you and dyed her hair too
load more comments

say something . . .

.​
NOTHING

yuyu.ocean wrapping up my campaign with @katespadeny. it's been such a cool experience working with them and getting to chill in nyc! i've posted an ungodly amount of pictures/videos of this city but seriously, one of my favorite places ever

view 1,310 comments

say something . . .

.​
NOTHING

woah wiamemmiewoah w
hey girl! i don't know if you got my email but i'm having a halloween party. think you can come?

it feels like we haven't talked in forever haha

uhh right... sorry about that

i'm bringing the gang from high school together again! it wouldn't be the same without you.

no... i also wanted to apologize for how i acted when we

you know

ALRIGHT i'm sorry for being a total bitch to you because i was jealous about how perfect you look and how perfect your life looks even though we had been friends for years and i knew better

i regret that time so much, i'm really sorry

i was afraid it might... that's why i invited you

well, i actually got accepted to that institute that i was aiming for, so i'm leaving at the beginning of november

do you remember how we met?

lol you were so shy and uptight back then. your family members are such assholes (except for yuri, of course. sweet girl)

it's not my fault you guys look alike!

what a bitch. well, i'm proud of you, yuyu!

they really suppressed you. i'm so glad i could help you break out of your shell

aww well you don't need to fart rainbows to be a good friend. it was really nice to catch up with you. i hope i'll get to see you at the party!

that's because we haven't

it's fine. i think you sent the invite to my old email. why do you want me to come anyways?

okay, i'll see if i can make it. is that all?

have no idea what you're talking about

i've been over it for like two years. ngl also kinda saw it coming. sorry for being a total bitch back at you

i'm seriously over it, you're good emmie. you think seven years of being best friends is gonna completely go down the drain because of one shitty month?

yeah i got that. why the sudden high school reunion tho?

damn. congrats

lol how could i forget

you stopped me in the middle of the hallway, pointed right at my face, and yelled "holy shit you're beautiful" and then walked away and i was just left standing there with everyone staring at me like wtf

AND THEN the next day you did the exact same thing to my sister

yeah they are assholes

my aunt called me the other day, you know what she said? "i'm surprised, i never expected YOU to become a model. i thought your sister was better for that kind of thing." didn't even mention me getting accepted into waves.

thanks lmao

more like you made me realize that life's more fun when you don't care what people think. and look how i turned out

it's not exactly like i have the sun shining out of my ass

yeah, see you

✦ your friend list
full

Yuri Oh

full

Kenji Akiba
full

Dahlia Ponder
full

Flynn Simmons
full

Jack Zo

✦ what people have said about you
Only you and your friends can see this
Everyone can leave a review

Sort by: Starred reviews

uwu
from Kenji Akiba
hullo this is yuyu's best friend and The Cute One (according to her). don't let her, uhh, way of speaking get to you. she's really a sweetheart. i mean, yeah she punches people sometimes, but only when they're being jerks. she's actually really mature. her life might seem like it's perfect, but she actually had, uhh, a pretty hard time when we were younger. y'know, with her family and stuff. she likes to act like she doesn't need anyone but it's pretty easy for me to tell how much she cares about me owo. i mean, i HAVE known her since the fourth grade. and she's so talented! like, yeah she's really pretty and DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON HER DANCING, but she's also artistic! she's the girl from a chick flick who pulls the nerd into the dressing room and gives her the makeover of her life. overall a great person please give her lots of love​

one of my best friends
from Dahlia Ponder
i'm yuna's partner at waves. honestly she 100% isn't the type of person who gets along with everyone, but i can tell you that she's a really good friend. if you're someone who gets offended easily then i don't know how well you'll get along with her. scratch that, i know you're not going to get along with her, and she probably won't care. she says the honest truth from her point of view because she thinks it's what you need to hear. sure, she is really blunt, but she's trying to help in her own way. if she doesn't care about you then she won't bother. she's also, like, literally the best person ever to have on your side if you're in a fight with someone. there's just something that's so reassuring about her. she keeps you grounded, and she's also really fucking intimidating for such a small person.​

seems like a different person online and irl
from Anonymous
I'm a longtime student of Yuna's at Waves Studio. Don't get me wrong, she's really cool, but she's a lot different from what I was expecting. When I first met her, I thought she'd be a lot, well... nicer. She's actually really insensitive to how other people might take her criticism, but I don't think she's mean on purpose. She's super chill actually, as long as you're not bothering her or unless it has to do with dancing. However, she seems to be very conscious of her image when we're in public. For example, she smiles a lot at complete strangers whenever we go out to eat. Also this isn't really related, but either she just loves salads or she follows a strict diet. The only unhealthy food I've seen her eat is ice cream. I've never ever seen her drink alcohol (but maybe she just prefers not to do it in front of her students). I think she can be really hard on herself. It might just be my imagination, but that's what I think. It sounds kinda weird but I like the "real" version of her more than the nicer version she puts on in public.​

A BITCH!!!
from Anonymous
i was visiting my family and i was jogging one morning and i saw yuna oh jogging and i was like oh my god i can't believe i get to meet her! so i jog over and she's listening to music so i tap her on the shoulder and she takes out one earbud and asks what do i want and i tell her i follow her and she smiles and i don't really know what to do like do i ask for an autograph??? so i keep jogging with her and she turns around and tells me to stop following her!! and i'm like why? and she says it's because she's going to her house and she doesn't want anyone to know where she lives?! i was a fan, not a stalker wtf and i tell her that and she's like if you follow me to my house against my will then you're a fucking stalker stop following me it's too early for this and i dont feel like calling the cops and im like omg i didn't asked to be attacked like this!!? how dare she speak to one of her fans like that im so angry this girl is a HUGE BITCH​

Last edited:
start to dig
Your name please:
Hey Emmie, it's Tori. Tori Crawford, in case you happened to meet another one.

Can't believe it has been that long:
I am 22, so I've been able to legally drink for a year now~ Funnily enough, now that I can just go out to a store and buy some, that makes me want to drink less. I guess it was the excitement rather than the buzz that did it for me. :/

What do you look like now, anyways?
I've started curling my hair so I might look a bit different than you remembered.
8wd5MX1.png
Is it the paperclip that lets you put a picture in an email? If it is, then I think I'm doing this right. If not, lemme give you a little snapshot of what I look like. I'm 5'6". I have shoulder-length light brown hair that I curl every morning. Let's see.. I love to wear layers, I have about a gazillion jackets. (note to self: clean out closet) I've got brown eyes.. I'm pretty fit, I think. Not curvy by any means, but I'm no shapeless stick either. (no offense intended ><) Just between you and me, I weigh ~130lbs. My eyebrows are pretty okay, lips.. meh. That's about it, I guess.
a little deeper
Mind telling me things that you like?
I love the rain. It's so peaceful being snuggled up on the couch with a cup of coffee while the rain is crashing down around you. It's so pretty too, and the way the water gathers up on leaves? Beautiful. Especially if you catch the water gathering in action. It makes for a good picture.

I love taking pictures. Photography is my passion. Capturing a moment of beauty inside a magic box of light? Sign me up! And not just that, but the community is pretty cool too, especially the older folks. Have you ever seen a grown man tear up at the sight of some film? I have, it's some pretty wholesome stuff. I prefer digital photography, though. Some of the edits you can do with the right pictures are downright breathtaking. You can make some pretty creepy things.

Like nightmare fuel type stuff. You know horror movies? Basically that level of creepy, but in a picture. It's such a rush watching horror movies. You can feel the scare coming with the music getting more tense, but it scare you anyway. That's when you know it's good. I haven't seen one in a while, we should have some kind of movie night. Even if we have to do it over facetime, you and me are watching a movie together.

There's just not enough time. I miss having freetime :c Nothing due, no one in your way, you can just relax. I guess that's why I'm coming. For that feeling of just chilling. Or if you have something planned (which you probably do now that I think about it), that'll be fun too. That's the beauty of freetime, you can do whatever you want.

I tried cooking the other day, it didn't turn out so well, but dangit if I don't love me my Italian food. Pasta's amazing, I declare it a national treasure. it comes in so many shapes and you can do so much with it. Lasagna, mac and cheese, chicken alfredo.. Yum. I've tried taking pictures, but they don't come out right. It's always too dark and no way am I going to blind myself when I'm trying to eat.

I've tried to draw it, but I'm not very good. It came out really bad. Like, I can make these marshmallow people, but ask me to shade, or color, or anything that requires more than an ounce of skill and I can't do it. Like I said I'm not very good, but it's fun. I have some doodles and they're cute, but like I said, that's about it.

One of my best doodles is this kinda mystical looking ghost-thing. Man, I love ghosts. They show up so often in horror movies and they're pretty cliche at this point, but I can't help it that I love the supernatural. Ghosts, vampires, fairies, you name it. As long as there's some good material out there about them, I will be all over it.

This email's getting a bit long, so I'll try to keep it brief from here on out.

And what you don't like?
I don't like deadlines. They totally just stress me out. That's a horrible feeling, you just feel like you can't do anything, you know? You feel helpless but you're not, you know you can do something about but you're so busy worrying about how helpless you are that you just make yourself feel even worse.

What I hate more that stress are people just assuming things. You don't know me, stranger! You don't know what I like or don't like. Ask me before you guess wrong. >:(

I hate getting up early. Those sunrise shots are beautiful, but who has the energy for that at that time of day? It's not even day yet, the sun's not up!

I don't like ordering things online. There's a ton of lies out there, and returns are a pain in the ass to deal with. Then I have to type in my credit card information? Nuh uh.

I hate it when people smoke. They always do it in the most inconvenient places and you have to hold your breath for what feels like 5 minutes to not breathe any of it in. And god forbid you kiss someone right after. Tastes awful.

Also, I have a thing against milk. I know it's good for my bones and all that, but you can't trust milk after you've drunk spoiled milk. 0/10 would not recommend the experience.

Phh, "keep it brief". Yes, me, two sentences a topic is now considered "brief".

Any strengths?
Strengths? I've got a few. I have some pretty ambitious ideas, I take risks, I like to believe I'm pretty perceptive, and I'm honest.

How about weaknesses?
As for weaknesses.. Heh.. This is getting a bit private. But it's you, so I guess it's alright... Just don't show this to anyone okay? I think I've got some self esteem issues I need to sort out. I'm irresponsible, I can't take criticism, I'm kind of a flake, and I'm a bit of a coward (though strangely enough I can handle horror movies. must be the screen). And uh.. I'm not very good with computers. Like, I can get around Photoshop pretty well, but besides that? Nope, no skills at all.
and you will find
What about dreams? I'm sure you've got one or two!
Dreams. I've got a few of those. They're the things that keep me going when I can't wake up in the morning. I want to travel the world, maybe bring my camera along. Oh who am I kidding, of course I'd bring my camera. There's so much to see out there and I want to remember every bit of it.

Though, to pay for a trip like that I'd need some serious cash. Preferably made through my awesome pictures. I'd love to go down the professional photography route. I know some people say making your passion your job doesn't work out, but I don't think that would happen to me, I want to do what I love and get paid for it.

After travelling the world, while holding my dream job, I would love to return home. A nice house on the beach. Preferably with my SO. Or an SO, since I'm not sure if we're still going on or not.

Any fears? Anyone has a couple of these.
I'm afraid of being called out. I don't like betrayal, failure, or being late. I don't want to get hurt, and I am terrified of flying. So I suppose I better get my sea legs if I'm going on that trip.

How did we meet again, love?
Let's see.. I was in my Freshman year and it was the first time I had to go in the computer lab. The computer asked me to log in, and I guess I didn't know the login yet, so I looked for help and found you. So I went up and asked for help and you showed me how to log in, and open up the internet, and get to Google. You get the idea. Well you came up later and you saw my screen. I think I was looking at my Instagram? We probably were, because I remember us having a conversation about my pictures. You followed me on there, and then I guess we became friends.

I like to think I've always been a bit of dreamer. I look forward to the future while remembering the past in photos. I strive to get better in my craft. I guess I'm kind of quiet, but it's not like I don't talk to people. I'm cool with meeting new people, but some people just can't appreciate the silence, and I need someone who can. I didn't have too many friends in high school because of that, and I guess I cared a bit too much about my appearance, I still do. I think I'm doing better now. I talk to people online and meet up with others in person, but sometimes I'm a bit too naive. I have to keep reminding myself that not everyone is good, that some people are just out to benefit themselves. I just want to take a break from this routine, I'm exhausted from my job. This party will do some good for me, so thanks for hosting.
nothing special
Made any friends?
Heh.. none atm. (tbd)

Anything you might wanna add?
Yeah, a few things.
-I'll be bringing my trusty camera to the party. It's not the best, but it's mine.
-My Instagram's got ~2k followers now. I still can't believe so many people like my pictures. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
-Oh yeah, I wear contacts now. Turns out I'm near-sighted. Not very good when you're trying to take pictures of something farther away.
-I didn't end up dropping out, but I didn't go on to college. I just didn't feel it was for me. I've got my barista gig, I freelance on the side, post on my Instagram. Life's good. Sure money's tight, but at least I don't have to deal with student loans.
-I'm thinking about wearing #2 to the party, but with jeans. My legs aren't good enough for those stockings, and besides I can never find them in stores.
-I've been going through a rough patch with my SO. This song is so relatable it's not even funny.
-My birthday's coming up. November 10th.

Last edited:
f8886808138ddf3ab17beda0983961c6.jpg

Michael "Mick" Breen
"And the heart does not die / when one thinks it should / we smile, / there is tea and bread on the table." - Czeslaw Milosz

"Alright, Tabby cat. I'll play along... for old times' sake."
name:
Michael Benjamin Breen
nicknames:
Mick, Micky, Mike, Micky B, Ben, Benny
sexuality: bisexual
zodiac: aquarius

0e195a4bbefb3d4c21d75d6e13c70363.jpg

"Sure thing..."
appearance:
Michael stands at a solid 5'11". While his frame would certainly be described as lean, there is a broadness to his shoulders and a bit more bulk to his frame that is mostly a direct result of his work. Additionally, his hands are heavy - rough, calloused, and often bearing various nicks and bruises. Alongside the many dark freckles that stretch out over his cool-toned skin in bursts, healing bruises of yellow and purple bloom here and there. Sometimes it is unclear whether the shiner or the cut over his brow that he sometimes sports was birthed in a fight or in a work-related incident. However, the former is usually the more truthful answer.
His eyes are slightly downturned. This is accentuated by the dark circles that reach out under his eyes and the heaviness of his lids. His eyes are a low, whiskey shade tarnished with flecks of green. There is a slight chip in his left front tooth, and he makes no effort to hide it, as his mouth is often stretched into a wide smile. His square shaped face is framed by his dark brows and his prominent jaw. His straight, dark, umber-brown hair reaches his shoulders, though he most often has it tied away from his face.
clothing style:
Michael dresses primarily for utility and comfort rather than expression. He doesn't own many clothes that he would care to maintain or keep away from dirt or wear. He keeps to muted tones, though he likes color. He simply doesn't put too much thought into his wardrobe. He is an avid fan of a plain, soft t-shirt and a good pair of boots.

4366bbe1d7dd0daa1dbe8e014213abea.jpg

"Don't take my word for it."
strengths/positive qualities:
strong: While Michael is undoubtably physically strong, and can continue to push himself for prolonged amounts of time with an endurance to match, Michael also possesses a great amount of inner strength that he pulls from in the face of opposition. He has had to develop a resolve and a firm constitution in his life. He's a survivor in the sense that he can take a beating, but not in the sense that he has much of a drive for self-preservation. There isn't much that he is truly daunted by, as he has most likely seen it before - excusing the supernatural/paranormal, of course.
street smart: Michael is definitely not the most intelligent person in the room at any given time, however, he is very knowledgable in the context of being street smart. He knows what has to be done and what he has to do to either survive or be at an advantage. He's very perceptive of other people's intentions and social cues in general, though whether he chooses to heed these or not is subjective. Basically, Michael is incredibly capable. He can take care of himself.
shrewd: As stated previously, Michael's power of perception and judgement is pretty strong. He isn't naive by any means, and he actively works to make sure this stays the case. He never wants to be taken for a fool - it's something of a personal goal. Because of this, Michael rarely trusts something without all the information, or without being strongly compelled through some other means. He keeps most everything at arms length, save for rare cases. However, this will almost never be outwardly apparent. Michael is very good at faking ease and composure, as well as trust.
protective: Micheal takes attachments seriously. He is not one to take things for granted. He is a fierce friend, if he truly considers someone a friend. He doesn't like to see injustice or bad luck fall on those he cares about. He will go to great lengths to stop that from occurring.
weaknesses:
dishonest: Dishonesty is Michael's primary means of protecting himself emotionally. This manifests in many different ways that all vary in degrees of severity. Mainly, he often puts on a very different face from his actual constitution or feelings. He doesn't like to betray anything about himself that he considers to be a weakness. He can easily fake friendliness towards someone he dislikes, as he finds it in his benefit to be on good terms with people, no matter his opinion of them. This causes him to be a rather lonely, solitary person. He holds his true feelings in a lot of the time.
self destructive: While Michael may radiate confidence, he is far from secure in his own skin. He is rather reckless when it comes to his own safety. He is very protective of his inner self, and the polar opposite in regards to his physical state. He is unnecessarily driven to conflict for the feeling of purpose and certainty that it provides him. In truth, he is very insecure, and a bit clueless when it comes to actual genuine care.
antagonistic/defiant: Aside from the obvious problem with authority, Michael detests being constricted in any fashion. He doesn't like being stagnant or complacent. Freedom - personal freedom is a very real and central goal. He is independent to a fault.

winter, singer-songwriter music, physical affection, alcohol, being creative, being rowdy, spontaneity, anything cherry flavored
dislikes:
being patronized, schedules, waiting, being emotionally vulnerable, authority, small talk
dreams:
to continue to be self reliant, to be able to live on his own terms, to be a good dad (if he ever has kids)
fears:
helplessness, vulnerability, small spaces, knives, being controlled, himself, growing old, the ocean, death, being left behind, not being enough, the paranormal

6ef4739f50b10e97a98e117c8dd30756.jpg

"You remember, right?"
bio/history with emmie:
Emmie and Michael had a lot of the same classes together, and were seated next to each other in a few of them. Naturally, they got on quite well for the short amounts of time they were allotted. After flirting with her off the bat, as was his custom, he got to know her a bit better. As an independent spirit himself, he recognized and admired her natural capacity and inclination for independence.
Emmie began inviting him to get-togethers with her other friends, some of whom he already knew. Michael was a bit of a solitary, outlying figure in the friend group, only turning up for a party or a trip every once in a while out of the blue. He was never really involved in any of the social hierarchy of high school, much preferring to observe rather than take part.
persona:
Michael certainly has a flair to him. There is an air of bravado that he wears like a mask. Far from an open book, Michael prefers to maintain some sort of mystery. It provides him with a bit of security, enough at least to put him at ease. In other words, he's bold and fearless in a way in which he's still protected - without revealing himself or his inner workings. Keeping people at arms length is one of his trademark moves at this point.
Still, while he may seem like a purely "look before you leap" sort of person, its usually from a place of thoughtfulness. Even his spontaneity for the sake of rebellion or something of that fashion has been thought out. He is capable of judging situations and people's reactions rather accurately, though, of course, this is not always the case. When people get under his skin, or are perceptive or understanding, he really doesn't know how to respond. He's never really prepared for it, though he should be. That isn't to say that Michael is incapable of being close to people. Far from it. He often falls into the role of looking out for his friends or significant others, protecting them, supporting them, and generally watching out for them when he can. While understanding others and demonstrating his care for them in small, subtle ways is normal for him, true reciprocation is a pretty alien concept. He's used to shallow relationships that are only physical or for show - being used for superficial means.
He's certainly a bit rough around the edges, and enjoys a little conflict every now and again.
relationships: TBD
theme song(s):
He Doesn't Know Why - Fleet Foxes | Linda Ronstadt - Andrew Jackson Jihad
other:
Michael is right handed. He has a pretty nice singing voice. He has recurring nightmares.

Last edited:

2427e4938c1f8afaa6ce597ff222a5d9.png

This is just a place holder. There is not significance in it however, it is better than the other placeholder that help place earlier. I'm thinking Claire could be sort of ditzy and cute girl (sort of like a bimbo lmao). Maybe she's a brat, but whatever concept I have for her, I hope it will catch your eye.

4cc52c893abd666fbb2cd9836b3850d6.jpg
4cc52c893abd666fbb2cd9836b3850d6.jpg

◐日落悲傷 - 日落悲傷 -日落悲傷◑

Last edited:

"one good girl is worth a thousand bitches"

miranda-kerr-smiling-photo-full-face.jpg

basics:

Your name please: Brea Nikkole Taylor
Can't believe it has been that long: I'm 22 now
What do you look like now, anyways? Well, I'm still short! 5'0 and counting! You would have thought I would have grown some, but I didn't. My hair is as brown as ever; I tried going lighter a few years back, but the blonde just didn't work for me. I had super short hair for a while after that, but we're past that now. You wouldn't believe the compliments I get for my dimples; I still have my dad to thank for those. I almost get more compliments for those than I do my blue eyes.

about me:

Mind telling me things that you like? I like singing, just like I used to. I've recently gotten into body piercings. Mostly my ears, but I also have my belly button and tongue done. Oh and I still love chocolate!
And what you don't like? Ugh, I absolutely hate spiders. Remember the one in my locker? It still gives me nightmares, ha. I don't like people telling me what to do, but then again, I never did. Recently I've noticed also that I get annoyed by super religious people; maybe from my upbringing?
Any strengths? I'm brave, I'm honest, and I'm loyal to those who I feel deserve it.
How about weaknesses? I'm still a daydreamer, and it's gotten me into trouble with these college classes sometimes. I'm stubborn and impatient; my dad says that's from mom's side of the family.
What about dreams? I'm sure you've got one or two! I go to karaoke with my friends now, at least once a weak. Remember how I used to want to be a singer? I still dream of being on stage, in front of all those people. But then again I also want to work with animals... how is a girl supposed to decide? Oh, and I absolutely must get married and have three kids. Two boys and a girl, so they can protect her.
Any fears? Anyone has a couple of these. I'm still super afraid of bees! I run screaming if one comes near me. I'm also still afraid of the ocean, since you know, I almost drowned in there as a kid. But I've gotten better as far as pools go. I'm still a little afraid of change and trying new things, but I'm trying to get better with that, too.

how we met:

How did we meet again, love? Well, we met senior year, when I transferred to your high school. I was terrified (of change) of meeting new people, yet your bold ass just walked straight up to me and struck up a conversation. You put me on the spot and made me uncomfortable, but it was the start of a really good friendship. You helped me overcome my shyness, though when we went our separate ways and I went to my own college, some of the shyness came back. I have other friends now, but your face always sticks out in my mind when meeting new people.
What were you like before? I was definitely a shy kid growing up. I had two older brothers who always outshone anything I did, so I felt like why speak when they would do it for me? Nik is still super smart; he graduated from Harvard a few years back. Alex is in his fifth year of college. Mom and dad aren't happy, but he spent all of freshman year partying, what did they expect? It really wasn't until I met you that I came out of my shell and was able to be heard for once. Although when I started college at 18 I was shy and scared, I just thought of your face and was able to make friends there. I'm always honest with them, and with everyone I meet. I hate hurting people, but I hate lying more. I'm as stubborn as an old horse, dad says, and I'm determined for things to happen right when I want them to.
Made any friends? None at the moment, open to any!

quirks:

I still play with my hair when I'm shy, nervous, or anxious about something. Oh, and this isn't a quirk, but I still have that thing for bad boys... you know, I just can't get enough! Something about them. I gotta stop, though, I'm blushing!

music video:
My go-to song when I need to get rid of some stress, because I still love driving around when I'm upset.

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

mobile friendly scroll code by n u n c h i n u n c h i
❮aaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaashiba_akiba aaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa․․․

circles

343aaaaaa27kaaaaaa55
aaapostsaaaaaaaafollowersaaaaaafollowing

Follow
Kenji Akiba
Med Student
24 || I love my shibe, Suzu, very very very very much.
full

━hh❐hh✖
hey
「けんじ」
about me
disclaimer: my sisters wrote this bc i didn't want to do it, so good luck. i wrote anything in quotes...
b a s i c s
「name」kenji akiba

「nickname」kenny, ken, shiba akiba

「age」twenty four january 8

「gender」cis male he/him

「orientation」bisexual
l o o k s
176 cm or 5'9「height」

65 kg or 143 lb「weight」

dark brown「eye」

black; permanent bedhead「hair」

x minimalist tattoos「bod mod」
d e s c r i p t i o n
Kenny is a walking mess. he's a hot mess tho lmao. His hair is a constant rat's nest made out of really thick, black hair, and I'm positive he doesn't even know how to brush his hair. prolly doesn't own a brush. His hair is still nicer than ours, though. actually it looks messy but its rlly soft ngl.

Kenny's eyes are intense, and he could totally pull off that hot vibe tm. The only problem is that he always has a stupid smirk on his face. His jaw is very geometric, a key feature of his face. I may be gay but I recognize art. That's gross. our friends say hes hot but like no hes not. He has 27k followers for a reason guys. ANYWAYS movin on. He's short. No, he's average. Please stop it. nah man he's like kinda short. He's on the skinnier side, but he has muscles ig. His life is pretty much his dog, school, food, and the gym. Kenny isn't a hardcore gym-nut, however.

Our dear older brother always seems confused, overwhelmed, and a bit nuts. He doesn't know how to dress on his own. this nerd looks like a walking dad w/o us. tbh we're the ones he goes shopping with to get nice clothes. Don't be fooled by him if he seems to be put together. The only reason why Kenny looks good is cos he only really wears black and white. His typical fashion is sports clothing (like adidas or nike) or his scrubs (med school).
l i k e s
「one」dogs "I love Suzu the most."

「two」food "I will literally try anything at least once. Uh, specifically, I love Japanese because it's the best obviously."

「three」piano "Listening is fun, but playing is better and just a fuzzy feeling."

「four」coffee "This is kinda basic, but this is my lifeblood. My lifeline is this cruel world"

「five」photography "Eh, my parents would never let me pursue it, but it's a fun hobby. I like to think I'm not bad..."
d i s l i k e s
spiders "Uhm, this should be self-explanatory... Too man legs, too many eyes"「one」

popcorn "Yeah, you can go and crucify me. I just, I dunno."「two」

raw fish "You may ask me why, but I just don't"「three」

hot weather "Sweat is gross, and I like wearing sweaters like most people."「four」

wearing leather "It's just such an uncomfortable fabric. Where's the movement?"「five」
s t r e n g t h
「one」intelligent "Uh, so, I graduated as Valedictorian in my high school as well as my university. I guess I don't look like much, but I pride myself in my academic achievements."

「two」hardworking "I work my ass off 25/8, every night, every day. I don't know the meaning of 'take a break'. If I want to be on top, I gotta work to be on top."

「three」determined "Man, if I want something, I get it. It's all about I got this for me. Nothing I can't do without a little determination."
w e a k n e s s
awkward "Ok, I'm not always smooth with my words. I'm just really bad at reading a situation."「one」

self-negligent "Yeahh, I have zero regard for my own health sometimes. Or most times. Somethimes, I just get too caught up in my own work..."「two」

disorganized "My entire life is just A Mess. I don't even know how I survived school this long. I should be dead, literally right now. I don't have my shit together at all."「three」
d r e a m s
「one」graduate med school/become a doctor

「two」not die before the age of 30 from poor self-care

「three」make his parents proud
f e a r s
spiders/tarantulas「one」

ghosts「two」

his triplet sisters「three」

━hh❐hh✖
Incoming Emailhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh━hh❐hh✖
Hey Emmie!

Hope I'm not replying to this too late haha! You know me always a bit slow with the whole texting/emailing back thing. This little questionaire thing is pretty clever. Anyways, a lot of this info stuff is on my bio page that my sisters made me make, so here's the link: https://www.about-me.com/18902/kenji-akiba.

Everything not on that page is below pretty much...

See you soon!
Kenny
How did we meet again, love?
Oh, man! It was so long ago. What was it freshmen orientation? I was the super awkward short kid with the baby face, haha. Whole time I was freaking the heck out, but suddenly you were there and definitely helped me calm my nerves. Whatever happened, I was glad it happened.

As we progressed through high school, you definitely made sure I didn't starve or simply roll over dead on the spot. You and everyone else always made sure I was ok, despite my overloaded work load. Yooo you totally helped me destress all the time. Dragging me to parties against my will, but I'm positive those times were some of the best in my life. Ah good times good times.

I'm just glad you've still remembered me to invite me to this party haha. It's definitely nostalgic. I'm a cheesy cheese ball, y'know, so I just gotta say I'v missed you a lot Emm!

You know me. Just that awkward nerdy kid who literally could trip on thin air. I was really strung-up, really uptight when it came to academics. It got to the point sometimes where you guys had to literally pry me away from my books. I had a lot of trouble just, you know. letting go. Everything was pretty much study, study, study. Even today, it's hard to just go out and party. I'm kinda socially stunted but I can become that screaming whacko dude in 0.23456 seconds around the group no problem.

I'm intelligent and diligent. There hasn't been a day in my life where I haven't tried my best. You could say I'm a go-getter who doesn't know when to stop. Haha, I can be reckless at times when it comes to my own well-being. You know the usual 3-hours-of-sleep routine for an entire week. Honestly, this hasn't really changed but I'm an adult now so it's semi-ok.

Nowadays, I haven't changed much, but I do try to be less awkward. Still hardworking, still living a shit livestyle.

Last edited:

Edward Reece
tumblr_nqtjt5hUCP1swwx3co1_250.png

. Name Edward Reece - 'Ted' 'Teddie'

. Age Twenty-five

. Appearance Ted's figure walks the line between lanky and toned, standing 6'2 and around 170lbs. His dark brown hair is often slicked back behind his ears, or pushed to one side. Occasionally kept under the cover of a cap. His eyes are light brown, set into a face of sharp features. His jaw is defined by the light covering of facial hair, which he maintains carefully. A tattoo of the sun is inked into his left shoulder, but otherwise, his skin remains without blemish. Ted's natural complexion is relatively light, but has been tanned lightly due to his time outside.

Ted's dress code is simple. The standard affair, if a favoring towards his extensiveness jacket collection. Mostly tops and jeans, thought he likes to think he can neaten up pretty well. A button up shirt, some smart trousers and he can change his rather 'rugged', more free style fashion approach into something rather good looking.

7WJqHRV.jpg

. Likes
+Travelling
+Thriller films/shows
+ Marmalade
+ Rock music
+ Autumn
. Dislikes
- Egocentric types
- Routines
- Ads on the radio
- Reality TV
- Shellfish
. Strengths Easy going- Ted isn't difficult to get along with. He tries to avoid quick judgement, never makes jokes at others expense and treats everyone with the same laid-back friendliness. 'Live and let live. And try live that life with a smile' is his motto.
Confident- Awkwardness isn't something he really experiences. Ted never rarely doubts himself, and as such, carries carefree confidence which gets him through life with a shrug and a grin.
Resourceful- He likes to think of himself as 'creative'. Whether it's more practical, like fixing a car with nothing more than whatever is to hand, or something less physical. He has a down to earth approach to life, which provides a surprising amount of answers.
Optimistic- Ted can find a silver lining to almost any situation. He has faith in the best always coming out on top, in the end. His optimism has lent itself to enable his less sensible actions and reckless behavior as he believes it will all work out in the end.
. Weaknesses Emotionally stunted- The whole business of opening up and being honest isn't one Ted is in. Or even within ten miles of. With the mindset that a person's problems are their own, and that it should stay that way, Ted isn't the type to open up. He see's it as burdening others with unnecessary baggage, but throws everything under that umbrella, including thoughts that would probably be better being expressed.
Reckless- Despite being an individual who savors life, he doesn't have much care for his own. He happily makes snap decisions, regardless of the possible consequences. From taking a bet to jump three stories into a pool, to spending what little money he has left on a twenty-six year old car because it looked 'neat'. No matter the subject, Ted doesn't put much profit on mulling things over.
Resentful- He holds a grudge. He doesn't forget, and you'd be lucky to be forgiven. Dishonesty and general two-faced behavior is met with open disdain from him. His friendly nature isn't extended to those who've taken advantage of it.
Disorganized- Ted staggers through much of his life in haphazard sort of way. His plans extend to the end of the day, if he's on top what he's doing. Which is rare. Planning things out just isn't his way. As a result, Teddie has missed some important dates before. A lot in fact.

. Dreams
.To see the world
.Build his own home
.Own a Morgan 4/4
. Fears
.Failing to look out for those that matter to him
.Being stuck doing a mundane job he hates
.Drowning

NNqi01b.jpg

. History with Emmie Ted bumped into Emmanuelle several year ago, quite literally. Well, not Emmie herself, so much as her car, with his. While neither of them were hurt, and the damage was superficial at best, Teddie immediately offered to fix it. After convincing Emm to let him, the two started chatting. They got on well, with Ted admiring her optimistic view and friendly nature. They maintained an easy, simple sort of relationship. Going out with others for drinks and enjoying one each others company. They fell out of contact in the way most people do. Not due to any animosity. A missed date, rescheduling. The weeks turn to months and so on and so forth.

. Personality Teddie lives in a state of almost permanent nonchalance. He takes life as it comes, with highs and lows. Not one to make assumptions or judge 'a book by its cover', he attempts to be familiar with most people and maintain a friendly demeanor. It can be interpreted as borderline apathy, as he so often shrugs off so much of the 'drama' and troubles which come his way. It isn't entirely true, though he does find trivial matters to be as interesting as watching grass grow. The reality is, Ted doesn't believe people should get hung up on the worst, and to focus on it is counter productive. Even if dealing with it is wiser, he'd favor pushing it to the side. Hand in hand with his friendly nature comes a light hearted humor, more at his own expense than anyone else. If a little self-deprecation can cause a smile, he's happy to oblige.

Yet, no one is free of faults. Ted has a surprisingly harsh disdain for people who've demonstrated some wrong in his eyes. Second chances never work in his mind, and will only come back around. Even in the face of genuine remorse or atonement, he rejects the notion that people really change. He has not issue showing his dislike, and openly states it. Beating around the bush or whispering behind backs doesn't sit well with him. It is also all to common for him to rest on a high horse. He encourages others to be honest, but fails to do so himself. His inability to tackle his own issues is odd, as in spite of having the mind to reason answers, he can never follow the advice he'd give another if they were in his shoes.
. Relationships
-TBD-
. Extra
-Play's the bass
-Has two siblings, the twins, Sunnie and Heather
-Works as a mechanic
-Goes by his nicknames almost exclusively. Rarely tells people his birth name and it is used by select family members only.

Send New Email
New Email Received
Tabby Bo <3
Re: Emmie's Invites!

23 | Pansexual | Female

✿❃❃✿ Katiana N. Salkova ✿❃❃✿

✿ Need To Know ✿
NAME: Katiana Valeriya Sasha Nadezhda Zoya Salkova

"Grams' says my parents couldn't decide so they gave me all of 'em. Funny enough, it drove 'em crazy because everyone would call me differently and it confused me a lot as a child - they ended up demanding I be called by my full name until I became two years old."

"My name is Katiana Valeriya Sasha Nadezhda Zoya, not Katiana, not Katya, not Sasha, not Valeriya, not Nadezhda or Zoya but Katiana. Valeriya. Sasha. Nadezhda. Zoya. Get it right."

Those two years left their traces and Kat hates it when people call her by her full name; she rarely uses it herself unless she's filling out paperwork. As such most people only know her first name.

Nicknames Katya, Kat, K and Varushka

"You know the routine; Katya and/or K always. I wonder if you still remember my grandma's pet name for me? Varushka, for strange one."

"Under our courtship you may under no circumstances use any form of nickname or shortening of my full birth names. I'll fucking rip your throat out. Understood?"

Katiana goes almost exclusively by her nicknames though she rarely allows anyone to nickname her unless they're extremely close.

"Almost 24, which means almost 25, which means almost 30... "

Kat has a fear of letting life go by without her fully experiencing it, so to her birthdays signify another year passing where she probably, in her eyes, could've accomplished more.

ETHNICITY: Mixed | Russian & Somali

She's planning to take a break in awhile, so she can finally become a licensed clinical psychologist.

SEXUALITY: Pansexual

"I'm considering asexuality if it means I can avoid meeting you."

Gender has never played a role in Kat's life, whether that be who she befriends or who she loves. She's a proud pansexual and an active member of the LGBTQ+ community.

"Look... I got a vagina, I don't mind it and I've never had issues with people referring to me as she. That's me, but not everyone is me. If you don't understand that we'll never become anything. At all."

Anything romantic that is; Kat has a few homophobic, transphobic and even racist acquantancies that she clashes with constantly but nonetheless tolerates. To her they're 'sick' and the best cure is to be around someone that comes from the very community they claim to despise.

"Exposure, exposure, exposure. When people start caring for you and start noticing that what they feared is just like them... They open up. As long as they aren't hurting me physically, I don't mind proving them wrong. Not everyone has to agree with me, and not everyone has to be like me. I got thick skin so a few slurs don't tear me down, but letting the opportunity to change a world view go? Leaves a bad aftertaste."

HEIGHT: 5 ft 4 in | 162,5 cm

"I'm not short... I'm petite. There's a motherfucking difference."

WEIGHT: 122 lbs | 55 kg

BODY/APPEARANCE:
f0f0675167b7d58fa2cd964732413655--urban-street-style-urban-street-fashion.jpg
90863ceabab7d750b239ea2840727177--bohemian-hairstyles-messy-hairstyles.jpg
"You HAVE to be able to keep up with me; we'll take two 2,5 km jogs a day - one at night, one at dawn, -, a 30 minutes pilates routine, some bodyweight lifts and/or weightlifting at the gym. Keep that body fit, I want a partner for life, not for the next five freakin' minutes."

"You may be flexible but I pack some serious muscle. Also, do I sound obnoxious enough? Should I hint at bodyshaming or is that going too low? It is, isn't it? If only they knew how much I'd rather have a teddy bear that's cute than a slab of muscle that's rude."

Katya is short but what she lacks in height she makes up in muscles with a toned body and a slight hourglass figure with wide hips; she lives by the 'your body is your temple' mentality and worships it by keeping it in shape though she does make some 'offerings' to the gods in form of snacks. She eats a lot but she's active; she also secrely hopes that some of the fat she consumes would go towards her chest. She isn't flatchested but growing up with her rather endowed family, it has always been her one physical insecurity besides the large burn scar on the back of her upper left thigh.

"Long story short, my mom dropped a kettle and the scalding tea came all over my lap."

As such, Kat never really wears short clothing unless she has something to cover her scar.

Kat has a distinct eccentric style, she loves wearing earthy colours and can only be described as a mix between a hippie and a hipster with an african flair. Often times she turns normal outfits into somethin' else by adding on tons of accesories; not to mention that she has enough piercings to last her a lifetime with more than five on each ear {two on the outer corner, three on the lobe}, lip piercings as well as a navel piercing. She never got around to piercing her narrow, upturned nose but is rarely seen without a nose ring.

To K though, her strongest physical attributes are neither her body nor her style but her downturned eyes that sport a dark, dark brown colour that almost seems black. Paired with her caramel complexion and her curly, long hair that she likes to keep in twists most of the time, she finds herself quite 'attractive' enough.

"Baaah, looks are overrated."
✿ Get To Know ✿
"Can't you just tell my mom we went to a date and we found that we had nothing in common and she'll be happy, I'll be happy and you save yourself the trouble of an actual date. Let's face it, we'll never end up together."

"Should I go with more sass or should I try to plead? I really don't want to do this Tabby!"

Personality: Kat can seem a bit intimidating at first, being as bold and headstrong as she is but one quickly warms up to her as she likes to take things as they come and easily adapts to the person she's interacting with. One feels right at home with her, and often times she's quoted as a close or even best friend, albeit she herself wouldn't say the same. This is because Kat's a social butterfly and very much true to herself, never changing who she is for anyone, leaving the illusion that she's absolutely candid. This, my dear friends, is not true. Kat is very openminded, very unguarded but she reserves her deepest, darkest secrets to less than a handful of people and those people are who she considers to be close friends.

"Everyone puts on a charade, mine's just harder to spot."​

Kat's also extremely adventurous and impulsive which often times comes off as a girl who lives life by the day and who's quite nonchalante. Though one quickly learns that she's more decisive than that and has her life somewhat planned out, and most times makes things fit into her plans rather than make her plans fit around her life. This has always stood in the way of Kat's romantic relationships as she finds it hard to deal with someone else's input in how she should live her life. That and her overly confident self.​

+ Chocolate: Chocolate drinks, chocolate bars, chocolate fountains, chocolate anything.
+ Books: Books have always been a big part of Katya's life and always will be. Nothing is better than snuggling up with her cat on the coach with a good book in hand and some hot chocolate.
+ Autumn/Rain: Her favourite colours are mossgreen and bright orange, and she openly likes to kick around in puddles.
+ Animals: Cats and elephants in particular, K has a collection of elephant trinkets and her favourite being in the whole wide world is her very own Onyx.
+ Adventures/Experiences: Nothing is more powerful, in the eyes of K, than knowledge. Of oneself, of others, of life. And the best way to gain knowledge is through books and adventures.
+ Puzzles: Kat loves figuring things out, whether that be people or otherwise.

Dislikes
- Being Alone: It's not like she can't be, but she rather not be. As overly conscious of her own thoughts as Kat is, it can be a bit overwhelming when her thoughts are all she has for company.
- Norms: In the sense that they limit people form achieving complete and true happiness.
- Sleep: Wasted time in her eyes, she's still waitin' for some form of superdrug to replace it altogether.
- Pickiness: There's not much Kat doesn't like or isn't willing to try out herself, therefore she finds it really annoying {but understandable} when someone isn't even trying to try.

Strengths
+ + + Extremely Tolerant/Open Minded: There's not much that can faze Kat, whether that be someone's weird ass fetish or someone's open whatever-ism/phobia. She's generally very, very accepting of people's views and takes on life, and sees it all as one big learning experience. And she lives by the idea that if you understand how a person thinks and come to conclusions, then you've pretty much created a gateway to change. To fight a bigot, you don't necessarily need to shut them out but teach them why they're wrong.
+ Passionate/Driven: Kat loves what she does and she does it with all of her heart. Once she sets her mind to something, she'll get it done.
+ Persuasive/Silver-tongued: Kat has a way with words like no other and can with ease persuade others to her way of thought.
+ Charismatic: This goes hand-in-hand with her other strengths; Kat is a pretty extroverted person, she likes people, people like her. And sometimes those people hate people like her, but not her. Katya credits that to her general thick skin and openmindness.

Weaknesses
- Stubborn: While Kat is very openminded and tolerant of others, she is very convinced of her own views and refuses to budge on them because she's so convinced that she knows what's right and wrong.
- Unguarded: Kat's an open book, and welcomes anyone and anything into her life with open arms. Literally. While this has resulted in some pretty darn amazing relationships with people who she'd never imagine being friends with, it has had its fair share of consequences.
- Independent: Kat has always lived by her own rules and standards, is mostly self-employed and enjoys going through life in her own pace. So much so, it's hard for her to accept the idea of becoming dependent on someone else to the point where she's lost partners over it. The idea of someone else being responsible for her happiness just never sat well with her, and as such she finds it hard to settle down with someone.

Dreams
+ Travel The Whole Wide World: With or without someone, Kat wants to take a small backpack, Onyx and face the world and enjoy it for all it's worth. This is what most of her savings are for.
+ Get Licensed As A Clinical Psychologist: She's been patching up her bachelor degree in psychology while working for awhile now but is planning to take a long break from everything and get her doctorate and license etc.
+ Go To The Moskva River: At the age of 34, in the winter, right before christmas. //REASON REDACTED
+ Get A Child: She's debating whether that child is going to have a second parent or not, as she's yet to find anyone who finds themself able to live with her stubborn ass.

FEARS
- Onyx's Death: Any pet owner would fear their companions death, but this literally terrifies Katya to the point that she refuses to believe that it is a possibility.
- Brontophobia: "Thunder. Fucking thunder."
- TIme: "Time is the most precious and limited resource on earth, never EVER waste it."
- Loneliness: Kat is afraid of thought of being lonely, not being alone. Of dying while lonely, of living life lonely etc.
- Amnesiphobia: "You know I hate the very thought of getting amnesia, so you better not be doing this to fuck with me."
✿ Will Never Know ✿
Notes_Client 267: Katiana S.
REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED

Note: History/Background will be revealed throughout rp.​
✿ Should Know ✿

Relationships
Emmanuelle Layton: "I'm really scared that you, being you, hit your head somewhere in the bath again and forget all about me. How dare you!? I'm the greatest thing ever, I really am. You said so yourself. Remember? It was the end of the summer of '09, I had just moved to town and my mom was setting up her shop. I didn't even have the chance to go to Teddy's before you barged right in with Alex in tow, and broke my mother's most precious vase. My mom, being my mom, didn´t mind, but me, being me, convinced you that not only was it worth more than you could ever afford to pay back {it really wasn't that precious} but that the only way to pay back was to help promoting the café outside with me. Ended up in the same classes as well in High School since I skipped a grade. We've been friends ever since... So... Please, answer me when you get this and confirm that you do in fact remember not only meeting me for coffee yesterday but also that my hoodie's still at your place and I desperately need it back."

Kat and Emm have kept close contact over the years, hanging out once in awhile, albeit periodically vanishing from each other's lives.

Alexei Dahmer:
~A~
me
You still into myths and shit?
them
What do you got for me?:hornswhistle:
me
One of my orders went wrong, so they sent me five copies of this book on Zeus... I sold all but one. You want it or nah? :lennymeh:
them
I'll come by tomorrow and grab it. Thanks :O
me
Ain't at the store tomorrow :coolshades:, I'll put it in the back though, just tell whoever's behind the bar to get it for you.
them
Alright ;)
me
Deuces ✌️
me
Tabby Bo's being really weird... Call me when you get this.

Alex entered Kat's life the same day Emm did but it took her quite some time before she had a chance to get him alone and properly talk. He brings out the playful side in her and gets her jokes so she's made sure to keep contact with him as well.

Karin 'Rein' Aiza: "Surprise, surprise?" ~ Kat

Kat and Rein met and bonded through their shared love of books back in high school. They've been close friends ever since and Kat has a tendency to visit her unexpectedly.

Edward "Teddy" Reece:
~ Marmalade Boi ~
me
I'm tired, I got my period and I want to feel attractive. Does this dress scream 'GODDAMN' enough?
them
More like 'I'm not sure what I'm after, but I'm trying'
me
Meeh ~ Close enough for me! Get ready, we're going clubbing.
them
K.
me
TEDDY!!!!!
them
What now?
me
Stop feeding my cat treats goddamnit!
them
I haven't....
me
What...
them
Fed your cat...
me
So you're telling me he comes running to the door because he likes you?
them
Face it, Onyx loves me more than he'll ever love you.

"Uuh.... Teddy, how do you slow this thing down again!?"

Kat's very first and best friend in town, they had met when she was barely fourteen while her mom was checking out the area for her shop. A summer of crazy fun and shenaningans ensued, creating two weirdly inseparable souls.

Ambrosia Starin: The two are acquainted. Being an avid book reader, there is nothing quite as amazing as getting the opportunity to watch a book getting written, so when Kat spied Ambrosia's litte notebook full of short stories, she practically pried it away from her fingers. They ended up discussing her musings for awhile and eventually realized they both were friends with Emm. They send each other a message or two once in awhile.

OTHERS: If anyone wants to form anything, just hit me up! :)
Theme: Ain't It Fun by Paramore

Other: Kat's allergic to shellfish but her favourite food is sushi.

You shock me sometimes, you really do. First it was the invite, even though you know I´d rather stay at home with my cat and then it's this mail as if we didn't see each other just yesterday... Emm, you suck.

If this is your weird way of telling me you've got a sudden case of amnesia, you're lucky because;
  1. I'm way too tired to call you to see if you're alive and that this isn't some serial killer's fetish
  2. My mom is forcing me to fill out this really extensive dating profile for some random website again and I want you to tell me I come off as a horrible douchebag so I know that it's both accurate and unappealing.
If for some reason I seem bang-able in it, you better tell me or our friendship is dead.

~ K ~​

Ps. I also sent this to Alex, Teddy and Rein so I'll know if you're lying; I want it to scream unapproachable, uptight and quite frankly 'Bitch With Superiority Complex'.
PPS. Green comments are for my 'possible matches' and the rest are for you and your amnesia ridden mind. Just in case you actually forgot who I am in the span of 24 hours.

Original code by @Starfish

Last edited:
Send New Email
New Email Received
Emmanuelle Layton
Re: Emmie's Invites!
Hey Em! I was wondering when you'd hit me up again! :D

Man, I've really missed you! Although, I am kind of offended you don't remember me. Then again, you have so many friends it'd be hard for you to remember them anyway, amirite?

Anyways, the form, uh, I'll get to that right away :)

Your name please: Jacob Lance Matthews
Can't believe it has been that long: It has been, hasn't it? Wow, last time I talked with you, we were just seniors having some fun... I'm 23 now. Good times.
What do you look like now, anyways?: Sure, let me pull up a picture here real quick...

latest

Yo, remember that I was slightly taller than you? Hope you grew up too, because I'm 5'11" now! I also lost some weight since then. I was like 92 or something back then, and now I've lost ten more kilos!
Unfortunately, this is a bit of an older picture of me. My hair's a bit shorter nowadays and I decided that I'd let my beard grow a bit. I don't have a baby face anymore! Other than that, not much has changed, really.

Mind telling me things that you like?: Sure, um... Food, obviously, who doesn't like food? Socializing, that's a big one right there... I'm still addicted to videogames, so that, obviously. I guess horror movies are fun too, and I've been helping Alexis - remember Alex? That cute chick you had a not-so-secret crush on back in senior year? - with her music projects. We have a channel on YouTube too!

And what you don't like?: Anything that makes me remember school, really. Books, math, stuff like that. Also people who act too serious. Seriously, they are a buzzkill. But other than that, I can deal with most things.

Any strengths?: I don't know, let's see... Bold, I never held back from saying what I thought and never shied away from any experiences whatsoever; practical, if no one else is willing to do something, I'll probably be the one to step up and do said thing; observant, you could never jumpscare me. It was like I had eyes on the back of my head! But yeah, I have this sort of sixth sense - for some reason I subconsciously pay a lot of attention to my surroundings... And I'm very good with people. You and me, we were great at making friends... Again, good times.

How about weaknesses?: Ah... I guess impulsiveness? I do go ahead and do a lot of things on a whim, which has backfired on me a lot... I also don't do well in conflict with others, I uh... I try to avoid conflict at all costs, really. Insensitive too, I tend to treat everyone as I treat my friends, which would be not holding anything back. And, interestingly enough, I'm only focused on my surroundings - it's super hard for me to focus on a task that I don't want to do (that's why my grades were such garbage back then, lol).

What about dreams?: I never really thought about dreams before... I guess being rich. Being rich and having the perfect family. They're generic, I know, but still :)

Any fears? Anyone has a couple of these: Arachnophobia. God, I hate spiders so much. I'm also kinda scared of heights, but that's nowhere near my spite of those creepy crawlers.

How did we meet again, love?: We met in our sophomore year. I can remember it as if it were yesterday. I was new, you weren't, I was eager to make some acquaintences, you stepped up to the plate, and I was like "Eh, why not?" Turns out hanging out with a popular chick is very good for your general sanity in high school. I got to meet so many other people, some that you had made friends with, and some that you hadn't. But I remember that you started talking to me more after you found out I was a good friend with Alexis Oakley. Man, your crush on that girl was ridiculous, but hilarious too. You tried using me as a bridge to her, which I didn't mind at all.
Man, you were so heartbroken after you found out she was straight, I thought you were actually going to be depressed.
That was actually around the time we stopped talking to each other. I left you alone because I thought you were just coping with "your loss". But you never really came to talk to me again.
Ah, it's all in the past now! And hey, no hard feelings, okay?

What were you like before?: I'm pretty much the same agitated teenager I was back then, only less irresponsable now. I try keeping tabs with most of my old friends from high, but I never managed to check up on you. Say, how did you even get my contact? Eh, whatever. I'm glad we're gonna spend some more time together, can't wait to go to the party!

Made any friends?: Honestly? From our original gang back in high, I've only kept in touch with Nana, really. I keep my tabs on the friends I made.
If I have to be honest, I only really hung out with some of your friends because they were your friends. That was it, really.

Anything you might wanna add?: Me and Alex have a YouTube channel with over a million subscribers! We mostly just do songs that she composed, but we do some skits with our other friends from time to time.

Man, I'm so excited! I can't wait - see you there! :D

Last edited:
Send New Email
New Email Received
Emmanuel Layton
Re: Emmie's Invites
Hey Emmie! It's Lilly here, Lilly Ripple.
It really has been a while, hasn't it!

Ok, so let's see... I'm 20 now, so almost old enough to drink. Which, if I'm honest, is rather scary! From past experiences, I appear to be quite the lightweight! I'm single, no boyfriends or girlfriends here, I guess people just know to run when they see me! Being accepted as an 'adult' is definitely hard work, especially when you're like me, still mentally a four year old girl! Physically I haven't changed much since I last saw you, my hair isn't quite as bright ginger as it used to be, it seems to be calming down a little. Otherwise, I'm pretty much identical to how I was. I haven't really grown or 'developed' all that much, seems I'm gonna have the nickname 'Little Lilly' for the rest of my life, along with all the other nicknames I seem to have inherited over the course of my life. Hang on, I'll dig out a picture for you now.
u83YX6q.jpg
So, that's me... ugh, I hate pictures of me... I'm surprised I even have one, maybe I should turn up wearing a mask or something?

I haven't changed all that much personality wise either. I'm still an avid gamer, I'm currently obsessed with this game called Overwatch which I could literally go on about all day, but I don't want to bore you to death in the first message I send you! I'm still just as much of a music addict as I used to be, it's kinda hard to explain, but my life is always better when there's music I love! There's this Overwatch song I'm addicted to at the moment called 21 Heroes, it's a little out of date as it was made a while ago, but it's still awesome! Again, I could give you a neverending list of music I adore, but my taste in music is a little... unpopular, so I'll try and hold back, though I may not be able to resist adding a song or two here and there. I still draw a lot, not that I'm any good, but I still try. There are a few shows that I'm obsessed with at the moment, a few of them being Game of Thrones, Rick and Morty, Gravity Falls and an anime or two. Ummm, oh I'm also still obsessed with animals, I even have a cat and a dog of my very own now! Well, I say Cat and Dog, they're really my babies!
maxresdefault-14.jpg
This is my puppy, her name is Pebbles.

Cute Little Kitten Exclusive HD Wallpapers 6811.jpg
And this is my Kitty, her name is Misty.
They are literally my baby girls, I love them so much!

I still have my same old boring phobia of needles, believe me, blood tests just get more and more embarassing. When I was officially a child, it was ok to cry and scream and beg to leave, when you're an adult, people don't seem to be as tolerant of it any more. The last time I had one, they gave me valium just so that they could take my blood in peace! Just a word of warning, Valium is weird...

I'm still rather shy, so sorry if I'm a little quiet for a while, I'm not sure if I know anyone else who'll be there, so it'll just take me a while to get used to everyone. But I can't wait to see you again!

How we met? If I remember correctly, which I'm pretty sure I do as I don't think I'll ever forget it, you saved my life. I know, that sounds really cringy and over dramatic, but you did. I was outside alone and noticed a cat walking across the road, a car was racing towards it, thinking about it, I'm pretty sure the car was speeding. I rushed out to grab the cat so I could take it to safety, but I tripped. thankfully, as I did the cat ran away. But I'm pretty sue that car would have hit me, if you hadn't pulled me to safety. So yeah, I still basically owe you my life!

I can't wait to see you again!
Best of Wishes!
Lilly

Ok, I'ma write a traditional style CS too, as I know that Lilly didn't answer all of the questions, and those she did answer weren't all answered amazingly.

Name: Lilly Ripple
Nicknames: Little Lilly, Toots, Tiny, Titch, Flower, Petal... etc.
Appearance: Lilly is rather petite for her age, due to this, she is often mistaken for being younger than she actually is. She has long Strawberry Blonde / Ginger hair and deep blue eyes and her face is slightly freckled.
u83YX6q.jpg
Orientation: Pansexual
  • Video Games - Lilly is an avid gamer, she loves games such as Skyrim, Minecraft, Overwatch, The Last of Us, the list goes on. She loves losing herself in alternate worlds and living vicariously through her character in the games she plays.
  • Music - Lilly is pretty much listening to music 24/7. She listens to music to help her fall asleep, she listens to music if she's in a good mood, if she's in a bad mood, if she's stressed... essentially if she can get away with it, she will most likely be listening to music.
  • Animals - Lilly loves pretty much any animals, but none more than her babies, Pebbles and Misty.
  • Drawing - Lilly loves to sketch and doodle. Though she can't see it herself, some of the pictures she draws are actually pretty good.
  • Escaping Reality - Most of the things she loves, from reading to watching TV to listening to music, to playing games ac as an escape. Lilly can lose herself in other worlds and become someone else. She finds it often helps deal with reality.
  • Art - Similar to her drawing, Lilly sometimes will paint or write instead.
  • Being with close friends / family - Lilly is never happier than when she'd surrounded by those she loves.
Dislikes:
  • Violence - Lilly doesn't see the point of violence. She hates it with a passion and she's never violent towards anyone else. Unless she's protecting someone close to her.
  • Needles - No! Just no!
  • Herself - Lilly is really insecure about how she looks and about her personality. She knows that she's rather 'weird' to most people and she also considers herself to be ugly.
  • Being an Adult - Lilly describes herself as a four-year-old trapped in a 20-year-old body, so she really struggles with things like her job, keeping track of money and all the usual adult jazz.
Strengths:
  • Athleticism - Lilly is surprisingly fast and agile, though, she hates most sports but can tolerate a few. She used to do gymnastics when she was younger as well, giving her a bit of flexibility, but only a bit.
  • Reflexes - Lilly's reflexes are surprisingly accurate and fast, this is possibly partially thanks o her gaming habits.
  • Gaming - If you challenge Lilly to an arm wrestle, or a game of football, the chances are, you will wipe the floor with her. However, challenge her to a game of Super Smash Bros or Mario Kart or any video game, and her chances of being able to win suddenly soar through the roof.
  • Imagination - Lilly has been diagnosed with a highly over active imagination. She can vividly picture stories or descriptions and would happily start playing some fantasy game where sticks are swords, or something to that extent.
Weaknesses:
  • Strength - Lilly isn't really all that strong physically. If you need something heavy moving then she's probably not the person to ask.
  • Imagination - As well as an advantage, Lilly's imagination can also cause difficulties for her. She sometimes struggles differentiating fact from fiction and her mind often runs away with things.
  • Clumsiness - Lilly is very clumsy. She has the innate ability to trip over absolutely nothing and walk into almost everything.
  • Emotions - Lilly sometimes finds her emotions to be overwhelming.
  • People - Lilly takes a while to psyche herself up around people she doesn't know.
Dreams:
  • Gaming - Lilly often dreams about being able to enter a world championship for one of the games she plays, be it Dota 2, League of Legends, Overwatch, Star Craft... any one. She practices on honing her skill pretty frequently.
  • Fantasy - Lilly has many dreams that are simply impossible, such as wanting to be able to fly, or to be able to shapeshift.
  • Difference - Lilly has an urge to make a difference in the world, whether that's by helping out a charity or doing something herself, she doesn't mind, as long as she knows that somehow, she helped to make the world a better place.
Fears:
  • Needles - Lilly has a severe phobia of Needles if she has to have a blood test, or an injection then there are generally 2 options. Option 1, hold her down or restrain her in some way. Option 2, Drug her up.
  • The Dark - Though this is possibly largely thanks to her overactive imagination, Lilly is easily scared in the dark. She often sleeps with a lamp on, but she's much better if she's with someone she trusts.
  • Pain - Lilly has a very low pain threshold, and she is in no way either a sadist or a masochist. She's scared of anything that could hurt her, and she'd scared of those she loves being hurt.
  • Death - The idea of death scares Lilly, mostly because she doesn't know what comes after death. Is there pain? Do you get reborn? Or is there just nothing? But what scares her even more, is losing someone close to her.
  • Wasps - Originally, Lilly would just casually avoid wasps, she wasn't scared of them, she didn't like being around them but after a small incident that scarred her for life, she has grown to be terrified of them.
Relationships: Other than Emmy, Lilly doesn't know anyone attending the party.
Personality: Lilly is a timid girl, she's always nervous around new people and has rather high anxiety. She has high anxiety and is often very quiet. However, under all of that is an excitable, bubbly young woman. Once Lilly comes out of her shell she's one hell of a weirdo, but in a fun way! She's like a 4-year-old with 16 years of extra experience in life. Lilly is kind and gentle natured she will often put others before herself.
Other:
  • When she's alone, Lilly will often sing / dance by herself.
  • Lilly is a Saggitarius and her ascending sign is Virgo.
  • Lilly has never been in a proper relationship.
I hope that's all ok...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back