• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern T-Minus Never Interest Check

queendilettante

🤍 Heart Problems 🤍
Roleplay Type(s)
***November 2021 Update: Hello everyone! We are reopening for one more player! If anyone is interested, we are once again accepting CS applications! If you are interested, please like/comment/interact in some way below and message either myself or Vudukudu Vudukudu !***

Hello guys, gals, and assorted other pals of RpN, it's your friendly neighborhood co-GMs queendilettante queendilettante and Vudukudu Vudukudu . T-Minus Never is a pet project we’ve been mulling over for a week or so now and are finally ready to bring to the table! This RP is set eight years into a zombie apocalypse, but before we get into details, we’ve got a few important notes:
  • We’re hoping to keep to a schedule of roughly 1-2 paragraph length posts a week. We’d like to go faster, but naturally we’re respectful of the fact that people have other things going on. Of course, if, for any reason during the RP, something is going on that demands a week off or a little extra time, just let us know! We’re happy to work with you!
  • We are looking to build a group ready to tackle some of the more serious and mature themes that an extended zombie apocalypse scenario entails - obviously we’ll be following RpN rules, but if your idea of fun in zombieland is an isolationist edgelord with a katana, this isn’t really that sort of place. Further, there aren’t any heroes here - even people with military training aren’t going to do particularly well, because they don’t cover the end of the world in Basic Training.
  • Let us know with a like or a comment if you’re interested and we’ll get working on threads! Onto the premise, then:
T-Minus Never is a zombie apocalypse centered roleplay taking place eight years after the end of the world, inspired by some of our mutually loved zombie media. A lot has happened in the intervening years since the end of the world, and that will be covered in much more detail in a lore dump to come, but here’s a teaser: In a panic to contain the spreading plague of undeath, the US government nuked Canada and retreated east of the Mississippi river. They built a continuous quarantine zone along the wide river and left those west of it to die while they struggled to maintain order and purge the east coast with all the brutal authority of a desperate police state. Effectively, they left those to the west, “the Lost,” to fend for themselves in an unforgiving and constant war against the undead; this leading to all sorts of grievances involving the lack of action and support from the self-proclaimed “NUSA,” or New USA.

The name T-Minus Never stems from an in-setting bitter joke about the promised “Reclamation Campaign” to push westward after NUSA has finished securing the quarantine zone and reunite the country; a promise made every year that has simply become “T-Minus Never” to those waiting for it. Even so, they say a broken clock is right twice a day and the NUSA has actually decided to finally reclaim the west.

For the purposes of the RP, our story begins with a group from a western Mall settlement and some NUSA representatives meeting to establish a relationship just west of what was St Louis, MO. How will their meeting go? Will the NUSA reps actually be able to start overcoming the apocalypse west of the Mississippi River? Will the westerners even want to let a government that left them for dead “reclaim” the land they’ve (somewhat) secured on their own? If you’re interested, like or comment and let’s find out together!

Last edited:
now this sounds like my kind of roleplay, consider me interested!

I was gonna try and be a tad bit funny with my interest post but I just saw Hard Boiled's pun and there's no way I can beat that.

Anyway, count me in! I just love zombies, man.

I was gonna try and be a tad bit funny with my interest post but I just saw Hard Boiled's pun and there's no way I can beat that.

Anyway, count me in! I just love zombies, man.
Impossible to beat, you say?

Well, don't get too scrambled over it.

Thanks for the responses, everyone! To those of you who expressed interest, links to the Character Sheet page with a template and a separate tab for lore pages can be found by clicking the link my good pal Vudukudu Vudukudu posted above. Thanks everyone and we look forward to seeing your CS!

Just tagging some people that said they were interested but have yet to join the discord! idiot idiot Aeris Aeris Nic the Merc Nic the Merc Oskolok Oskolok Apologies if I missed anyone!

Last edited:
Commenting because we are reopening CS applications and taking one more player!! Please contact myself or Vudukudu Vudukudu with any questions!! We have a great group and we'd love to have you in T-MN :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back