• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ░T░h░e░ ░R░u░n░a░w░a░y░s░--- [1x1]

Characters
Here

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴜɴʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ? ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀꜱ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ, ꜰᴏʀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴜɴʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘᴜꜱʜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ.

This is a 1x1 between me and DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0

Last edited:
Hannah was the biggest overachiever at her school, she was always turning in her homework on time or early. On top of that she was always coming to school early to make sure that she was never late, sometimes that proved to be difficult because her parent would absolutely get angry when she was not around to make breakfast or anything like that. Just like every other day, she was heading out but feeling rather out of it because she had run out of her pills. Every since middle school she had started popping caffeine pills, it helped her get so much more done and she would have the same or even more amount of energy. She didn’t need to sleep much at night, so that was always helpful and technically they were not illegal so they were pretty easy to get.

Pretty easy to get, was the key here because technically a person had to be 18 to get them. She had heard some rumors about a fellow student, someone who might be able to get them for her. She had every intention of asking him, so she decided to wait around the area at school that she had heard he hung out for the most part and she was very shaky at this point. She had heard that this guy had gotten into a lot of trouble, even though she was one tried to avoid rumors at all costs.

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0

Richard was what some might call a trouble maker. He was also what other might call a delinquent, or a hooligan, or future resident of the county penitentiary. Richard wouldn't deny any of these claims because most of them were true. Richard was the type of student who never handed in assignments on time, came to school late, ate in class and that was all just the crap he did in school. God knows the crap that Richard pulled outside of school; not that his parents ever cared. Sure at first the cared, shouting and beating him for his actions. But now they ignored it unless the local sheriff got involved.

Speaking of naughty things; Richard arrived at his spot at the back of the school, ready to light a cigarette for a before class smoke. But as he arrived he noticed someone already there. He probably wouldn't have known who it was exactly if it hasn't been for the fact that the school praised her so much. She was such a good two shoes, ready to tell on him if he started smoking. What the hell, wouldn't be the first time he'd been caught. Leaning on the wall, Richard pulled out a cigarette and began to smoke. "If you're here to report me or whatever, id at least ask that you let me finish," he said, not even looking at her

Reiia silver Reiia silver

Last edited:
she was surprised by the person she saw show up, it was definitely not somebody that she ever thought she would be talking to. The two of them were in completely different worlds, of course most of what she had heard about him where simple rumors and that was all. A person like her should not have listened to rumors about somebody else, especially since she hated when rumors were spread about herself.

"I'm not here to report you, the truth is I have something I need to request--" she kept moving around acting rather nervous and probably seemed a little agitated. She closed her eyes for a moment before she sucked in the air and quickly blew it out. "I heard a rumor, that you know how to get pills.... I figured you might be able to help me..... I need caffeine pills.... Really bad!" that was an understatement, she looked really messy at that moment and mostly because she was jittery.

Now that caught Richard off guard, the furthest thing from what he was expecting. Never in a million years would he have expected someone like Hannah to be asking him for drugs. But as he looked at her, the way she twitched and littered, it was clear that she was in withdrawl. Not just that, she already seemed deep into addiction. Of course what he wasn't surprised about was that she'd come to him for help. Richard had heard the rumors about himself, if you wanted drugs you went to him. It was all untrue, but maybe not a bad thing that she'd come to him.

Richard took a moment to look at her, checking just how far into addiction she was. It looked bad, but maybe not completely hopeless. Of course if he just you and told her no now, she might find someone else. So for now, Richard would play along. He tool a long puff of smoke before looking down at her. "Yeah, I can help you," he said calmly, "after school. Meet me here and I'll have what you need"

Hannah was already feeling guilty about sinking this low, but at this point it was pretty out of her control. She wanted to tell him nevermind and just kick this thing once and for all, but it seemed nearly impossible. in that moment she was about to turn and walk away, but something stopped her.

"You know, I never wanted to be like this, at first I took them for one test, so I could stay up and study.... Next thing I knew, I started taking them all the time...."

Last edited:
Richard watched her leave curiously, but raised an eyebrow as she turned around to continue the conversation. It caused Richard to think for a moment, at least she had enough sense to know that she had a problem. Perhaps that meant that she would be more likely to get help if he offered it now.

"You know what, I think you need this now," Richard said calmly as he held the cigarette in his mouth. He reached into his bag, but instead of pulling out any pills, he pulled put a small book. He handed it to her and she could read the title. 'Stronger than you think: An in-depth guide to kicking drug addiction'

Reiia silver Reiia silver

She was surprised when he handed her a book, of course she was not one to just ignore a book in any form. She opened it up and glanced at the pages a little bit, before looking over at him and just shaking her head. “I don’t think I can do this, listen I don’t have anybody to help me through this. I heard that doing this alone is nearly impossible, so for me it would be impossible!”

"Then don't do it alone," Richard said gently, "I'll help you get through this." Richard knew it was probably strange for him to offer to help someone who was practically a strangers, especially after all the rumors that floated around the school about him, but he'd seen first hand what happens when drug addiction gets out of control. It had almost killed one of hos friends and he wasn't going to let something like that effect anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back