• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ۰۪۫ ۰۪۫ T h e P a c t ۰۪۫ ۰۪۫『 Always Accepting 』

child of satan

rich bitch kid.

Please do not post out of character in the RP.

You will be warned if you do and are expected to remove it from the rp.

Post in here in OOC.

484817fb6de7b6a8d9653ce2c12e08a3-d78izj1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't suppose I could reserve the Pride demon? It won't be for long, I should have the cs done in a few hours, I'm just about to lose my internet and don't want to have the spot taken. Thanks in advance if yes. Also, unique idea, I like it.

[QUOTE="A Simple Egg]I don't suppose I could reserve the Pride demon? It won't be for long, I should have the cs done in a few hours, I'm just about to lose my internet and don't want to have the spot taken. Thanks in advance if yes. Also, unique idea, I like it.

[/QUOTE]
Oh! Of course, I can reserve it!

SpicyLickiTounge said:
Question:
Do we need a description AND an anime picture, or can we just do a description?
I would prefer you find a picture, but if you are unable to, it's perfectly fine.

SpicyLickiTounge said:
Hmmm....what's the minimum age?
@child of satan
If you're aiming for a War Vessel, at least 12 years, same thing applies to the Seven Demons.

But if you're aiming for a different species they can be at least five.

SpicyLickiTounge said:
@child of satan What exactly do you mean by romance preference?
A romantic preference can be different from a sexual preference, for example, a girl could be heterosexual[or in other words attracted to men] but is willing to date a female because of the close relationship or feelings of love, but not necessarily sexual attraction, that they feel towards that person.

I hope that made sense ;;w;

@child of satan please may I reserve the demon lust? I sometimes take a while to make a character.

Also I do have a question, does the lust demon have to be a sexual lust or can it be a lust after power or something along the line? Although the demon is lust cab they still be nieve or would you prefer they not?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions :)

Thanks! Also, quick question, so could you explain a few things. Sorry for my inability to understand. Ok so:

1. What do you mean vessel? Does the demon take over the persons body, and if so how does the 'vessel' contribute to the rp?

2. How exactly were the demon's suicides a declaration of war? Or did the vessels have to commit suicide, in which case, again, how do they rp?

3. I'm assuming the demons could have been summoned, less permanently, for a smaller cost and a smaller goal before?

4. Will they be making the deal in or before the role play?

And 5. What do you mean by abilities in cs, do demons have powers? And if so, which ones would be suitable?

Sorry again

@child of satan

Also, I just noticed your name. We're siblings

SpicyLickiTounge said:
Name:
Virgo June Capri

Nickname known by:

Captain Nerd, The caped blunder

Who's your demon?:

Wrath

What did you ask for in return?:

The ability to help others and be the hero he always wanted!

Romance preference:

Has interests in females who like comics/manga and animes too!

Sexual preference:

Acts asexual, but with the right hints, is actually heterosexual

Male

Fifteen

Birth Date:

September 21

Job:

High School Student

Occasional vigilante

Bio:

Ever since virgo was a little kid, he always had an interest in heroes. When it was bedtime, he would always listen to his grandpa tell about knights who saved kingdoms, vigilantes who helped the poor, and even about underdogs who, although seemed weak or dumb, actually contributed immensely. One night, he had asked if he could be a hero too, to which his grandpa replied yes. And then, a spark lit in his eyes, a spark that changed him into who he was today. Virgo lives with his grandpa in a small house and doesn't exactly know where his parents is. He's been living in the city his whole life, trying his best to help others, yet this had gained him a reputation known at 'the village idiot'.

Personality:

Virgo is an enthusiastic kid with a heart of gold and fiery determination. When most describe him, they usually use the words 'Lawful good', meaning that he's REALLY compassionate and kind-hearted. He can't stand the sight of evil and would jump in to face it, no matter what the situation, which shows you his lack of fear. He helps everyone equally, but due to his naive nature, has a hard time telling the difference who is good and who is bad. Even a simple lie could trick the little vigilante to the point where a long detailed explanation is needed to convince him it's a lie. He's also loud and hyperactive, not being able to sit for long without the help of a good anime or a comic book/manga and always telling speeches about the power of justices or just what he's heard from his favorite animes. It's hard for him to give up on a task and won't tolerate any of his friends giving up. He's also...protective of his cape, cleaning it immediately if ever dirtied and not exactly fond of people touching it.

When betrayed (when he finally realizes it), he's practically depressed, becoming quiet, slow in movement, and sad for weeks. Despite this, he does believe in second chances and would even allow the greatest of all evil a shot at redemption. He likes to help anyone and everyone, even if they don't want it, which some take advantage of and makes him do crazy tasks, though most of the time they don't usually want it due to his clumsy behavior. It's hard for him to hurt good people, yet when faced with evil, is willing to go all out, even near death. He is quite confident in his own abilities, but when his cape is missing, he loses all confidence in himself. It's almost impossible to get him angry, But when he is, like if you damage his cape, ...well...it's best to figure out on your own.

Appearance Description:

Is an african-american that is about 4'7 and a half with green eyes and has what some would call a 'baby' face. He normally wears a light blue shirt with black joggers and timberland boots, as well as a white cape with black tips and a yellow bracelet with the bold words HERO in black marker. He weighs about 92 pounds and has a sharp crew-cut for hair. There are various scrapes on his arms and legs due to constantly running around outside. When at home he normally wears a normal white T-shirt with black basketball shorts with fuzzy blue slippers, bracelet off and safe in a place he hides it, yet he still wears his cape.

Theme Song:

(Common/Happy Virgo)

(Rare/Sad Virgo)

(Common/Excited Virgo)

(Rare/Angry Virgo)

Other:

Always has a backpack under his cape that has papers, pencils, two or three mangas, and his phone, or the capri emergency hotline as he likes to call it!

(Virgo is my outlet for my undertale side...as you can see
xD )

Quote he/she/they live(s) by:

"You may be evil now, but if you can just believe, the light will shine through! The light of JUSTICE!"

"JUSTICE has no time limit...except 9:00! That's my bed time!"

"...I know you didn't really mean that...I forgive you."

"My cape....y-you...y-you...
YOU INSUFFERABLE PIECE OF SCUM!"
And so much Undertale it's beautiful

@child of satan[/URL]

Also, I just noticed your name. We're siblings
1. Yes, in a way they do take over, but only when necessary. Otherwise, the vessel and demon are completely separate. When the demon is not possessing the human's body it's a visible spirit.

2. The demons couldn't have done it without the tyrant thinking they were dead first so, in a sense, it's kind of a surprise attack, but like I said in the tags, this rp isn't one of my most well-thought out ideas.

3. The demons actually are just spirits that latched on to a human.

4. You can do either.

5. Yes, demons have powers! I think associated elements with the proper sin would work.

It's cool, I should've been clearer about these things.

OMS MY SIBLING--IT'S BEEN SO LONG--

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed said:
@child of satan please may I reserve the demon lust? I sometimes take a while to make a character.
Also I do have a question, does the lust demon have to be a sexual lust or can it be a lust after power or something along the line? Although the demon is lust cab they still be nieve or would you prefer they not?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions :)
Of course, you can! I don't really have a set thing for that demon to lust after, so it can be whatever. They can be as nieve as you would like ;;w;

[QUOTE="child of satan]Of course, you can! I don't really have a set thing for that demon to lust after, so it can be whatever. They can be as nieve as you would like ;;w;

[/QUOTE]
Yaay, I love the seven deadly sin rps they make for amazing plot line. Have you ever watched the show seven deadly sins?

Yaay, I love the seven deadly sin rps they make for amazing plot line. Have you ever watched the show seven deadly sins?
If you're referring to the anime, then yes! It's one of my favorites.

[QUOTE="child of satan]If you're referring to the anime, then yes! It's one of my favorites.

[/QUOTE]
I love that show, so someone else got lust so ill make wrath. Her character seems amazing!!! So jealous.

Quarantine said:

skull-divider.png

• Nachetanya

Name:

Nachetanya Rei Ross

Nickname known by:

Recluse/Rei

Sin:

Lust

Who's your vessel?:

Lust's Vessel(? Not Entirely Sure What This Means)

Abilities:

Can Change Appearance or Herself Or Others(If She Touches Them)

Can Use Illusions

Romance preference:

Pretty much anyone, as long as they're attractive.

Sexual preference:

Bisexual

Female

N/A

Birth Date:

June Sixth

Job:

Unemployed

Excuse me, but could you please change the colors of your CS? My eyes can't process them right and it causes me to have a headache, so if you wouldn't mind, please change the bright colors down to something more toned down.

I love that show, so someone else got lust so ill make wrath. Her character seems amazing!!! So jealous.
Awe, okie, I'll mark Wrath as reserved.

[QUOTE="child of satan]Excuse me, but could you please change the colors of your CS? My eyes can't process them right and it causes me to have a headache, so if you wouldn't mind, please change the bright colors down to something more toned down.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you, I probably would have been terrible at lust anyway.

[QUOTE="child of satan]Excuse me, but could you please change the colors of your CS? My eyes can't process them right and it causes me to have a headache, so if you wouldn't mind, please change the bright colors down to something more toned down.

[/QUOTE]
Quarantine said:

skull-divider.png

• Nachetanya

Name:

Nachetanya Rei Ross

Nickname known by:

Recluse/Rei

Sin:

Lust

Who's your vessel?:

Lust's Vessel(? Not Entirely Sure What This Means)

Abilities:

Can Change Appearance or Herself Or Others(If She Touches Them)

Can Use Illusions

Romance preference:

Pretty much anyone, as long as they're attractive.

Sexual preference:

Bisexual

Female

N/A

Birth Date:

June Sixth

Job:

Unemployed

Is this better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back