• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Syndicate: Dystopia (Interest Check)

Wait a second, briefly, do our characters have to be apart of one of the factions or can they be doing things for their own thing as long as it's not interfering the established lore?

Wait a second, briefly, do our characters have to be apart of one of the factions or can they be doing things for their own thing as long as it's not interfering the established lore?
Factions are more to help players with a sense of belonging. As long as you don't mess with the lore, do as you please! Feel free to PM me

Factions are more to help players with a sense of belonging. As long as you don't mess with the lore, do as you please! Feel free to PM me
Ok, I was mostly asking if they HAD to belong to a faction. It might turn into something more, anyway I will PM you my character idea see if it would work out. And if it does I will send you a writing sample afterwards.

This seems very interesting! I had an idea of an agent working for one of the NanoTrasen Ind or Orthrus Corp.

Seems interesting. I'm in if you'll have me.
(Also, quick question, what does a writing sample entail?)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back