• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Synchronize: Singing and Swinging

raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

A'ight mate.

@katseye ~ Im afraid I have to leave this Roleplay, as my area keeps loosing its internet so I have no internet for anything from a day to two weeks. So it could get to the point where I have no internet for about 2 weeks. So I wouldn't be able to keep up with the rp. But good luck with the rp,.

SimpleReading said:
Well kiddos I'm afraid its about time for me to leave, I gotta sleep yo and me phones about to die. I'll be back at some point earlier in the morning, but have a good night all!
i fell asleep around the same time :x now it's like ten am and my comp was on all night.

katseye said:
i fell asleep around the same time :x now it's like ten am and my comp was on all night.
Uhhhh ohhh. Well its probably for the better xD I think everyone was a little out of it last night.

Kimi said:
@katseye ~ Im afraid I have to leave this Roleplay, as my area keeps loosing its internet so I have no internet for anything from a day to two weeks. So it could get to the point where I have no internet for about 2 weeks. So I wouldn't be able to keep up with the rp. But good luck with the rp,.
Oh no!! That really sucks, I'm sorry dude. Good luck, and you're welcome to come back when/if you can/want to!

loud angry groans,,, after a very busy day of trying to post, i'm finally home and with free time (even though it's passed midnight ) luci post will be made soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back