• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Symbiote Deadpool [LF someone willing to play Spider-Man/Peter Parker]

CeeMi

Howdy, I am Cee and I am over twenty. I prefer to roleplay with people that are around my age, no minors please. It makes me uncomfy. I live in Central Time Zone, and I write third-person literate only. Sometimes my tenses shift around because I am terrible, but I usually tend to favor past tense. I prefer long 2+ paragraphs at the very least, because I am an overachiever.

I like Spideypool, but we can totally keep it platonic if you prefer.

This is an AU where Wade was merged with/absorbed/became a Symbiote from Weapon X experimentation. (Might seem weird for an AU, but I thought it could be interesting) I base my characterization of Wade on the Deadpool videogame, and the movies. I haven’t read the comics, sorry for being a fake fan.

In any case, I have a starter if you are interested! Just let me know if you prefer platonic or romantic. I like to discuss long-term plots in messages. Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back