• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sword, Honor, Strength (OCC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
This seems like something I might be interested in. I'm looking forward to seeing the lore post getting filled out and I'll have a more definite answer then.

nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer SRUNewman SRUNewman cybercrypt cybercrypt Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc We will move further discussions to this thread. Also, the character sheet thread is up and ready, and the threads are linked!

Funny you say that QuickSmasherEXE QuickSmasherEXE I just added a couple of things to the lore thread. There's also a bit about the starting setting in the CS thread if you want to check that out.

I apologize in advance for any typos, I checked a couple of times but it's 2 AM here and I'm very drowsy. I'll fix any mistakes tomorrow.

Vudukudu Vudukudu Character approved! Darien is looking awesome! Only two details:

Sharakians literally build their homes on their Wukir's shell (Think lion turtle from Avatar, they're city-sized beasts), they don't come down to camp. I'll be editing the lore to make it clearer, sorry!
And the other, killing a Wukir inevitably started a war between Sharak and Pasang.

Fire_lion_turtle.png

I think it's cool that Darien is the only one to manage in centuries, just keep in mind when RPing that he is a living legend now, both for good and for bad.

Vudukudu Vudukudu Character approved! Darien is looking awesome! Only two details:

Sharakians literally build their homes on their Wukir's shell (Think lion turtle from Avatar, they're city-sized beasts), they don't come down to camp. I'll be editing the lore to make it clearer, sorry!
And the other, killing a Wukir inevitably started a war between Sharak and Pasang.

I think it's cool that Darien is the only one to manage in centuries, just keep in mind when RPing that he is a living legend now, both for good and for bad.

Gotcha, I'll make the change accordingly.

Gotcha, I'll make the change accordingly.
Perfect! I just read, everything fits (And I love Darien's strategies against the Shakarian forces).

-

And to everyone, I just finished Laurea and Sharak lore entries! Today I'm a bit tired and won't be doing much more, but soon I'll be adding Greystone's entry (so you can all see how the stage for the beginning is) and the first Cast entries.

Also, if you are definitely interested in joining, I'll be posting the main thread on Tuesday evening, so please create your character sheet before then! :D

Hey, comrade? I think I may need to drop out. I think I took on one too many Roleplays that I could handle, and its going to take me longer to finish my CS and posts. While I really like the concept of this Roleplay, I would hate to hold everyone back because I got too much stuff going on.

Unless you guys really don't mind waiting.

It's just a really busy week this week.

Hey, comrade? I think I may need to drop out. I think I took on one too many Roleplays that I could handle, and its going to take me longer to finish my CS and posts. While I really like the concept of this Roleplay, I would hate to hold everyone back because I got too much stuff going on.
Don't worry, it happens. Thanks for the heads up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back