• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online

Katilyn responded, "Of course. Um..." She started. "I just was thinking how you don't have any purchased weapons... and aren't you a little umm, nervous of being killed?" Setzu gets up and puts his plate away. He sits back down. "Um, yeah." He says.

Notification: Have medium length paragraphs or more

"Well actually im not afraid of being killed I kinda dont have anything to live for anymore." Says Matsuda.

"Oookaay." Setzu says thinking it's odd that even if you had nothing to live for, then you might as well just get good equipment and play the game for fun. But that was just what Setzu thought. "I'm done eating." Setzu says as he gets up. "I guess I am too." Katilyn says as she puts away her almost clear plate.

Setzu sits back down. "Light! Nice to see you!" He says. "What have you been doing? This is Katilyn. My girlfriend."

"What?" She asks turning red.

"I mean! No! What!! I mean not if you don't wanna. Nevermind." He panics standing up.

"Well hi Setzu and Katilyn im a level 4 heavy named Matsuda so are you two together or something." Asks Matsuda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Katilyn says, "Little personal." She says as Setzu sits back down. His face is a raging red. "But we are friends. So are you one of those people who join for fun?" She asks him while spinning a fork on the table.

"Ya i guess you can say that i just love to games on the nerve gear it lets me get away from reality thats why i chose to get trapped here." Says Matsuda.

"Oh. I guess so. What was your name? I don't think I caught it by the way." She asked him.

"Well, I'm gonna get goin' unless you have anything else to talk about." Setzu says ready to get up.

Setzu thought this was odd because he said, "I don't know my last name." He thought that was a weird way to word it. But what is normal from a murderous virtual reality game? Setzu decided to call it a night and he and Katilyn went to bed.

Light looked at Matsuda he felt dasavo as he looked over him "do I know you from somewhere" his hand suddenly coerced with pain "I'll head of to bed see you"

"Hey, light!" Hiro yells, "it's been a while" Hiro says smiling. " I hope your not mad because I left the party a while ago.. It's just I couldn't get over the fact that setzu did what he did. But now I know he had to." Hiro says trying to make amends. " you will have to catch me up on what happened. I've got a few good stories to tell you too later." Hiro laughs thinking of all the crazy things he had been through. Hiro looked at matsuda and nodded to him," hey, are you in lights party?" Hiro asks trying to find out what happened while he was gone, hey sat down next to matsuda and started to eat his mountain of food piled on his plate.

"Man, Hiro you are a pig" light looks at Hiro and shakes his head in discust "I'm off to bed need some sleep hey join our party again" light walks up the down the hall and to his bedroom he looked at the handle it was gold with a nice platinum finish he open the door and saw a crapy old room and he just had his hopes up high he laid down he woke up a second later (in a dream) the city was burning he stumbled up and out of the hotel there he say his mom and dad burning and a guy said to him what did you do again light woke up but this time in the real world light just decided to go to bed again instead of waisting his time battling his fears that the dream was real and he was also to scared to get out of bed

Btw light, Setzu also left the party.

Setzu lays in his bed, waiting for people to finish posting so he can sleep.

That was blunt, Hiro thought to himself. " but anyways, my name is Hiro, what's you're name? I can see your level 4, tomorrow I can help level you up if you want, I'm almost level 28 so I can give you some pointers.

Hiro seeing that Matsuda had a stuffed mouth full of food said, "sorry, I don't mean to ambush you with questions." Hiro says chuckling staring at the disgusting site of the guy trying to gulp down his bite to respond to Hiro, but Hiro went on," remember to see me tomorrow, you can level up like that, with some pointers." Kane says snapping his fingers. " so I'll see ya, I'm off to bed " Hiro says getting a key from the owner. "Maybe I'll actually get a good night sleep." Hiro mutters to himself thinking of all the times he slept on ice or rocks, he was thrilled he'd actually have a bed tonight.

cjpb said:
(How do i implement my character into this? ive been kind of lost for a bit)
( just do something like, you spawned in the town of beginnings looking for a place to rest, and then you can meet us like the next day or something. :)

The light beamed on Hiros face as he woke up. He let out a loud yawn, " I wander if anyone else is up," Hiro mutters to himself. " might as well get some breakfast, maybe I'll meet some people there," Hiro says locking the door behind him. Hiros mouth began to water as he smelt freshly made bacon from down the hall, before he could think he ran to the source. The inn's restaurant had a long line of carts that had food placed on them. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, and more. He handed the owner some money and went to dish up, Kane found a little corner table and sat down. " this stuff is gold!" Hiro says as he sinks his teeth into the warm bacon and buttery pancakes." Theyre even better than what mom made at her job....." Hiro stops. his mom, now probably working three times as hard to get money for his hospital bills. He suddenly lost his appetite. Starring up waiting for someone, he thinks to himself," I should probably go to floor five and find the boss door, all I really wanted to do was say hey. Job accomplished." Hiro gets up and starts to make his way to his room to gather his things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back