• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online

"Okay, fine." Setzu tells them. "Accept it." He says waiting for Hiro. A drip of sweat gleamed as it dripped down to his shoes, which he was tapping, impatiently. Setzu loosened his grip on his sword, and puts it behind his back with the other one. They hit and made a "Ting" sound, which rang for a moment, before drowning out into the conversations.

That's how you make a sentence into a paragraph. Boom.

"We'll try not to slow ya down." Hiro says jokingly, while helping Ally down from the walls of the huge colosseum. "Where ya heading." Hiro asks walking next to Setzu. "Where ever we go, I'll have to hit a blacksmith shop. Thanks for the sword and all but I have been stock piling my money to buy a really good sword. So let's head out." Hiro says grabbing his teleportation crystals.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay." Setzu said, grabbing his teleport crystal."Let's go." He teleported away heading to a decent blacksmith and dropped tons of cor.

"What will you have sir." The woman said.

"Best sword." Setzu said simply. "2 of them." After what Hiro said; he wanted to upgrade his sword.

Light woke up in an apartment, he already maxed out his strength so when he got up he flexed his muscles and gloaded about them. He got up and went outside and saw two people teleport away. He could of sworn it was Hiro and Setzo so he followed them to the same blacksmith and yelled (Setzo Hiro)

Hiro, and Ally teleported right next to the blacksmith. Ally went to the recurve bows while Hiro was browsing through the swords. His eyes where wandering untill his eyes stopped at the sight of a beautiful sword crafted to slice a beast straight in half. Hiro asked the girl what it was made of.

" a rare metal found inside a dragon on the 55th floor!" She said

" how the hell did you get your hands on that!" Hiro asks in disbelief. He's heard of this metal before but thought it was a myth.

She blushed " you could say a friend got some for me." She said smiling. "Call me Lisbeth." She said shaking my hand.

" wow who ever got you that must have the skills to pay the bills." Hiro says jokingly. " my name is Hiro, how much is the piece of beauty."

"Let's see, how about....." The haggling went on for a while, but at the end when Hiro bought it he wasn't totally broke. After he paid he met Ally, who was suited up with a nice recurve on her back, they went to go find Setzu.

Setzu thanked her, "Thankyou, Lizbeth was it?"

"Yes." She said. "What's wrong?"

Setu stepped back, "What...?"

She told him, "You look, sad..."

"I lost someone."

"Oh... I'm sorry..." She told him.

Setzu silently nodded. He admired his swords:

I have a picture. It won't let me upload it... soo...

Hiro walked up to Setzu, and over hearing the conversation, Hiro said, " I was wondering why you where not with her in the colosseum." Hiro put his hand on Setzus shoulder, " I'm so sorry for your loss, I could see she meant a lot to you."

Setzu made a noise then left. "Let's go." He said from outside. They left Lizbeth's shop and continued down the road.

"We should get to the next boss." He said, looking down.

"We should really rest up before we go after the next boss, we just took down a boss, and now you want to rush after another one. I say we rest up at an inn than move from there." Hiro responds. " I was told there was a nice cheap inn near by. Plus I've also heard floor 8 has great food, and I for one am starving."

Setzu walked towards an expensive inn. "No, no, no. We aren't lodging cheap! So do you want to lodge together or what? I am paying no matter what." Setzu held out a big bag of cor. "I'm not as poor as I appear." He also asked them about where they wanted to eat, "I'm not holding out! I will pay for the most expensive restaurant here.

" good grief! Settle down there high-roller!" Hiro says jokingly. " that expensive inn is fine, but I can't let you pay for that. How bout you pay for dinner and we will cover the inn." Hiro says, trying to make a compromise.

Hiro walked into the inn, that was a little expensive for his taste, but he didn't want to seem cheap, so he rented three rooms for each of them. Hiro walked into his room, after saying he'll be out in a second to go to dinner, he just needed to drop of his stuff. As he dropped of his stuff he thought about all he had been through, and it hit him hard when he realized that he has been in the game for almost seven months. "I can't believe this." He says with a small grin. "We have already survived this long, what's 92 more floors!" He says to himself chuckling in dis belief. " might as well make the most of this virtual world, looks like we are going to be here for a while." He adds as he thinks of all the food choices at the restaurant while he locks up his room.

Setzu grabbed was disturbed that Hiro ignored him when he said he would pay, so he gave Hiro the money back he spent. "I told you I would pay." He said. Setzu headed to his room and sat on his bed. He admired his beautifully crafted swords.

Hiro grunted irritated that Setzu gave the money back, " he sure is stubborn." He mumbled to himself, he's got to hurry up if we want to get dinner before night. He walked outside and sat on a bench in front of the inn. He pulled out an apple and started to snack as he admired the cool breeze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back