• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online

Light yell to hiro "hey dude what what did you buy" light walks up to hiro and greats him

Hiro slices the boar in half." Thanks setzu!" Hiro says, " o hay light, I was just wondering were you were. I got this nice shield. Hiro says tossing it to him so he could see it better," pretty boss right. And all it cost was a little determination" Hiro said laughing to himself

"You might want something thicker but it will work for now hiro" light saw many lacerations on the shields exterior " did you bye it used because I see some scars or did you grind like I was I'm already level nine and I got a ton of gold"

" hey this is one of the best shields a blacksmith in the town of beginnings can make" Hiro states irritated. Eh quickly kills a boar running at him with a few slices of his sword, changing him to level 6, " nice" Hiro says excitedly. The sun slowly went down. "I need some rest, I'll see you guys in the morning." Kane says walking back to town.

"Are you going to leave just like that we should do a raid or something to boost our xp it'll be worth it" light says hopping hiro Will go

" all right, I'm in. He setzu, you're the beta tester, any good raid spots around." Hiro asks

Bull dominic we spent a few post leveling up to 6 and 7 and you just walk right over and say "im level 9."You are level 6. Because you didn't post anything about grinding.

"Floor 1 dungeon if your up to it." Jack answers. "Follow me."

They walks towards the mapped out dungeon until they finally get there. "This it. People are just ahead. Let's go."

Hiro walks through the dungeon. He looks all around trying to spot any thing valuable. Just then they heard footsteps and the clinging of armour down the hall," get ready!" Kane whispers nervously. A heard of skeleton warriors rush at them. Hiro takes out one or two, but their very strong. Hiro blocks a generals attack, "setzu switch!" Hiro yells.

Setzu jumps in slashing at the skeletons! He kills one and attacks the general. He yells, "Light switch!!" While switched out Setzu picks up a low durability sword. "I can Dual-Wield this until it breaks pretty soon."

Hiro goes back and forth slashing another general, just before Hiros health bar hit yellow, one of the general dissolved into pixels. " as Hiro goes to attack another he looks up," level 7! YES!" Hiro yells as he slashes another skeleton warrior.

Setzu destroys a skeleton, jumps up and kills another. His meter nears level 8. He slashes at a skeleton and his new blade breaks. Setzu loses his balance and falls over as the monster slashes down on him.

" setzu!" Hiro yells as he slices the skeletal warrior that attacked Setzu. He bent down helping Setzu up. Hiro got In front of Setzu, blocking attacks with his shield. " will you be okay!" Hiro asks nervously as he jabs at another skeletal warrior.

"Yeah, I just fell." Setzu says thinking Hiro is making a big deal of it. Setzu jumps up and slices a skeleton. He sees others. "Over there!" He yells running. The group is by the boss door and Setzu joins them. Setzu drinks a potion while waiting for Hiro and Light to catch up.

" sorry, for making a big deal, it just hit me that if one of those skeletons got a good jab at us....we would be dead." Hiro says nervously. " let's keep going I want to get som exp, and fast!" Hiro says much more cheerfully.

Setzu stood there as the group opened the door. Everybody charged but Setzu held back. "Stay back!" He yelled. If we go in there right away we could get slaughtered!" Setzu looked for the boss. It looked to be a small dragon. Setzu analyzed its moves then went to attack.

Kyo was on his knees in a field, reflective polygons fading around him. He watched as the durability of his iron sword gave out and it too became apart of the polygons. He rose to his feet closing the window that said he was level 8. He did grind as hard as possible which lead to the durability of his sword giving out. So he did what anyone unarmed player outside a safe zone would do, he quickly sprinted back to town. He only stopped once he realized he reached the stalls.

He looked around for one that was still open and found it.He quickly ran over, as he placed his hands on the counter he looked around for nice polearm. He found them which were two spears, he immediately spent all his money on them. He did a few practice strikes before opening his map of explored territory. He saw the floor 1 dungeon on his map so he decided to go there. He broke into a run at steady pace.

Hiro goes to slash at the dragon but is knocked away by one of its minions. Reptile like humans coming from all corners, " I will hold off the minions, you guys take on the boss." Hiro yells as he destroys a minion about to slash at light.

Setzu dodges the wyvern minions and jabs the dragon. Atleast 3 people have died in the very quick time, but the dragon was still almost down to it's 2nd, and last health bar.

Hiro stabs another one of the dragons minions. Then he ran as fast as a bullet slashing the boss multiple times before getting attacked by him. Hiro was knocked to the ground by the beasts whip like tail. Hiro rolled over just to miss the dragons stomp. Hiro jumped up to see the monster was at his second to last health bar, and it was to down to yellow," let's finish this guys!" Hiro says decapitating another of the worms pets.

Sorry I dont post fast it only gives me notifications when i refresh.

Setzu tosses Hiro a potion of healing, just to make sure he is okay. They all run to attack it at the same time slashing away. Setzu uses his speed boost, as he slashes away. All of them kill it at the same time and the system glitches out, giving them all the final drop. "Wha- what just happened?" Setzu asks as he checks the drop. "We all got the 'Starstreak' you guys don't have to use it- but I haven't bought anything yet. By the way, it's a two handed."

Kyo entered the dungeon and was making his way towards the boss lair. He cut down or speared all the skeletons in his path with his twin spears. But he came to a stop at the boss lair he could tell there were players inside. He decided to wait until they left to enter so he could fight the boss himself after it respawns. He stabbed the last skeleton without turning around as it tried to creep up on him, he simply flipped his spears and did a backwards thrust killing it in one blow. He received a notice that he reached level nine.

"Anyways, I'm level 11 now after that boss fight." Setzu says as he equips the Starstreak. It gleams in his hands as he holds it. "Let's go. " Someone pushes Setzu. "Aren't you a beta-tester?" He says?

"Eh? Yeah, I am." Setzu says. The guy answers, "So you have an advantage! Why should you get the drop! We could die! You already know the game! Give it to us!" Setzu says firmly, "And I could die to! I risked my life to get the kill. Why shouldn't I get it?" The man says, "WE all risked OUR lifes too! Shouldn't we get something!?"

"Yeah. You are right we all risked our lifes! But only on of us can get it so back off." Setzu says as he gets his teleport crystal ready.

"Those two got em too!! I BET THEY ARE BETA-TESTEES TOO!!" He shouts as Setzu is about to teleport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back