• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online

Cree spawned in the town of beginnings and heard the god awful announcement. It was one he never expected to hear especially since he was joking around with a friend about it the other day. After he was changed over to his real life appearance he was taller blond, skinnier and more toned. He was not proud of his figure he rather look like a kid then how he looked now. He walked around watching others panic or walk off to train. It was a very heart breaking sight. He walked around trying to get any and all information out of any nearby NPC's or beta testers. He didn't get much other than the stuff he already knew. He walked outside the town trying to figure out ho people's swords were changing color and power and the like. He was swinging his sword left right up and down but he could not figure it out for the life of him. He saw a wolf coming towards him and he grabbed a nearby rock trying to aim it when the rock and parts of his fingertips glow a brilliant blue. He throws the rock almost instantly killing the wolf on impact. Since then its been a few days, he has been trying to keep his level on par with those other higher levels. You can usually find him looking for new inn's or looking at small NPC shops looking for better weapons. Currently he is outside exploring the town of beginners for those of high levels or those who need help.

Kyo was already wandering on Level 7 after clearing through the level 5 and 6 bosses. He was currently a level 35, for the most part still solo. He was now making his way towards the Monster Arena which is also the floor dungeon. He stopped outside the dungeon, he wasn't going to rush into the place if it is what he thinks it is. So he waited, only powerful players would be up here at this time so he'll just wait until he has at least a partner for this. He thought of all the amazing drops that'll come from this. Besides he's finally reach the enhancement limits on his current dragon gear so eventually he'll need something equally or more awesome.

Setzu and Katilyn ran out of the inn without breakfast. He quickly got her to level 20 and they ran towards the dungeon. "Let's beat this boss!" He said running through the dungeon. Katilyn was a little far off. "Come on." he yelled as he leveled up, "I'm level 27!" He yelled. She caught up and they got to the boss room. There was a giant snake like monster, named, "The Stone Onix." Setzu sprinted around it slashing alongside Katilyn. "There isn't a lot of people here!" She yelled.

"I guess they're afraid." A group of people attacked the snake creature. Katilyn and Setzu rested while it was distracted. But suddenly it whipped around and hit Katilyn when she was off guard. Setzu screamed as her health hit zero. There was no time to get to her before she died. The creature attacked him next. Setzu attacked in an angry rage. He killed it as a tear streamed across his cheek.

Final Drop: Gorons Cloak
Artimes.jpg

Note: Minus the wings and the clothes are a black material. Also thats is not what Setzu looks like.

Hiro walks out with a pack slung around his back, " maybe I'll run into them again." Hiro says looking at the inn one last time, before walking out. He teleported to floor six and making his way to a town just off of the dungeon. He walked into a nice looking pub so he could rest. As he drank he saw a girl, about a year younger than Hiro, crying. Hiro walked over, " what's wrong?" Hiro says sitting next to her buying her a drink.

" nothing!" The girl says knocking the drink away. " the last thing I need is another guy getting in my way!" She adds, as she walks out the door.

As the girl walked out with her dirty blond hair in a ponytail, a red leather jacket with brown vest, and light brown skin, Hiro sighs to himself, " I hope she doesn't do anything stupid." Hiro finished his drink and went towards the dungeon. As he crossed the bridge to the dungeon he saw a girl.....the girl on the bridge looking at the rushing river, " dang it, I DIDNT want her to do any thing stupid!" Hiro muttered as he ran towards grabbing the girl right as one of her feet walked off the thin wall. He flung her back, and as soon as he did that she broke into tears holding Hiro close. He walked her to the nicest inn and rented a room. He walked her in and sat her down on a chair near a mahogany desk. " do you know how many people died in this game, We need to stick together in this!" Hiro yells " and you were about to just let your self die, you might as well die fighting and......"

"My boyfriend died!" She interrupts, " What's the point of going on... And he wasn't killed in battle, he died protecting me from other players... OTHER PLAYERS!" Crying as she screams.

Hiro finally understood. " I'm sorry, I truly am. But you can't just give up. I'm sure he wouldn't want you too." Hiro says calmly. He looks and stairs at the girl, " we are only stories at the end, so let's make your story live on. Why don't you join my party until you get on your feet.

" really" the girl says, " really." Hiro responds sitting next to her. " now get ready we have a boss to take out.....partner." Hiro smiles.

Setzu equipped Gorons's Cloak and wipes away the tear. He puts his sword away and leaves for floor 6.

As he gets to floor 6 he is confronted by a group of people. "Well, well, well. The one who killed our leader. Where is your party? You might need them."

Setzu says, "I don't have a party. I'm a solo gamer."

"Well since you're good you won't have to watch your back out of the safezone."

"Is that a threat?"

"What do you think?"

"And you're right I won't have to watch my back." He said walking away, That sounded dumb, he thought. "Ahhh!" Setzu tripped over a rock. He hears them laughing behind him. "Ugh." He says, heheading directly out of the safezone, not fearing their threats.

After quick meal and time for Ally, the girl, to settle her nerves they started to head for the dungeon. As they went in Hiro looked at the girl out of the corner of his eye to make sure he was doing well, "so, how long have you been in this death trap?" hiro says trying to make small talk as they walked around trying to find the boss door.

"As long as anyone, I guess. Hasn't everybody been in this game for as long as each other?" Ally asked puzzled.

"You would be surprised," Hiro says in a whisper, "I just met someone the other day that joined the game for fun."

"For fun!" she yelled as a tear streamed down her face.

"SHHHHH!!!!!!" Hiro whispers loudly, but it was to late. Buff men who looked like normal warriors, except their legs. Their whole bottom half were spider legs. and just as Hiro cringed at that sight he looked up and saw that they didn't have teeth... they had fangs. A half dozen charged out of no where at them! Hiro grabbed Ally's hand. "switch with me okay!"

"I have been doing this just aslong as you have." she says knocking his hand away. She charged at the beast, blocked its attack and then yelled "Switch" The first one was out, and after time it was an empty corridor. Behind where the mutations once stood, the boss door towered over them. "Ready?" he asked

"Ready." she responded looking at Hiro with a small smile. Hiro pushed open the door.

As Hiro and Ally shifted through the door they walked giant skeletons lay scattered throughout the giant room that only light was coming from a few massive candles melted to the stone walls. Hiro's mouth dropped open in astonishment at the gigantic room. As the doors slam shut Ally whispered to Hiro, " Why hasn't it shown itself yet?"

" I don't know. But don't let your guard down for one second." He whispered back. Just then he saw a long steel chain, the links being as big as his whole body, laying the nailed to the floor, but the other end was far off deep into the darkness. " He must be back farther resting, we should plan a sneak-" Hiro was cut off as the chain rattled loudly, and before he knew it he was being slobbered on by a enormous wolf with three heads, this thing made Cerberus look like a new born pup!

Hiro did a barrel role out of the path or the things razor blade like claws. And lunged back towards Ally. Which to his surprise was running right on corse for the beast, " be careful!" Hiro screams as Ally jumps on to the beasts nose, stabbing it in the eye. The creature howled in pain. Ally did a backflip of the thin's nose landing on the ground.

" boy I've got my work cut out for me to stay up with her. " he mutters with a faint smile. As he charges the beast he sees it's head it had been stabbed in looking confused. " nice idea, take out its eyes, great target!" He yells to Ally as he runs jumping and taking out the other eye, from that point it was like forger trying to miss its fangs. As Hiro and Ally jumped off the beast using it's hearing and smell, nothing else, to try and find them. Looked at his dull blade and bruised shield, and then at the beasts thick skin. " there has to be another way.... OF COURSE!!!" He adds looking at the giant candle. He starts to scale the wall up to the candle. Ally locked eyes with Hiro as he stabbed the wax off the wall. Ally grabbed her shield and threw it at ground under the candle, the noise sent the beast running. As soon as the creature was under the tons of waxy Ally gave Hiro the single making him thrust his sword one more time sending a mountain of pain onto the hell hounds heads. After a minute of it laying their motionless in dissolved into the darkness. The door opened and Hiro let Ally get the drop, now that they were a team..... At least he thought they were for now. And he was enjoying it. As days passed they became great friends she made him laugh and he made her smile. They became great friends. As they sat in a coffee shop together -

"Floor 7... Here we come. " they said in unison laughing.

As Hiro and Ally made their way throughout a vast town of amazement they stopped in all the tiny shops and cafés having a great time before they went to the dungeon in the near future. Hiro squinted as he saw a person at the other end of the crowd, " wasn't he with Setzu at the hotel.hmmm, wasn't his name like Kane.... Cal.. KYO, That's it!" He said proudly in his head making the connection. He grabbed Ally by the hand and told her to follow him for a second. As they winded through people they were bumped and poked by tons of people making their way through, getting groceries, having dates, the everyday thing, " geez it's like this has turned into real life for these people. " he thought to himself. " hey Kyo!" Hiro yelled over the crowd. Making his way to him.

Kyo began to think there weren't anybody around yet with brass to be the first ones to enter the Monster Arena. That was until he heard his name being called by someone. As he spotted the person who called for him, Kyo began to contemplate what the guy's name is. He thought for a second Chemo, Nemo, Jiro, Kiro, .......Hiro. Kyo replied "It's been a while Hiro. So are you guys here too to enter the floor dungeon or should I say arena?" He gestured to the entrance behind him.

"Hmmm?" Hiro said scoping it out, " I guess so!" He finally said smiling. "I don't think you've met Ally. She's a really good asset to have on a team, we are in a party for a while." He said gesturing toward Ally who was starring at Hiro with an angry look that you could tell meant, " are you crazy, were not ready for a battle like this!" As she starred at him he gave her a devious look with a small smirk, " you ready?" He asked her, forcing her to go along.

" I guess so." She says holding back her anger. As they walked to the door she stomped on his foot so hard he could swear his foot left a dent on the ground. He bit back his pain, and returned her stomp with a smile. As she shook her head at him a faint smile appeared. " So you want to go solo or band together, either or is fine with me." He said to Kyo, as he put a foot inside the door, or death trap in other words.

"Sure, but be warned. From the name itself sounds like it could be gladiatorial hell in there." Kyo replied. Kyo didn't wait for Hiro to walk through the door. He simply jumped and then flattened himself in mid air so that he sailed over Hiro's head and then rolled to his feet a few yards ahead of Hiro. Kyo looked around and then continued walking. As he predicted it was an areana which resemblex the colloseum though it's a closed dome.

Hiro walked in aimlessly looking at the doors he could tell had monsters behind them, " I say, we each cover a door so we can attack them as th......." Just then one of the doors blew open, and I don't mean opened fast and hard, I mean the door broke off its hinges and flew yards, as dozens of skeletal warriors rush around all of them. Hiro deflected an attack and yelled to Ally, " switch!!!" Ally was ready and sliced the pile of bones out of existence. He thought him and Ally were making progress, right when he felt blood trickle down his arm and a searing pain in his left shoulder. To his amazement it was a steel arrow that was lodged into his arm, he looked up, and saw skeletal warriors on high balconies with arrows ready to fire, " Oh crap!" He says jumping in front of Ally getting hit with another arrow in the foot. He quickly pulled that arrow out and his health hit yellow. He pulled out the other arrow and started to duck the shots with his shield. " BSHHH, BSHHHHH!" One the biggest door on the right splintered as something tried it's hardness to break the door down. " this just keeps getting better........." Hiro says sarcastically.

Kyo's spiritual light shown through the arena as he plowed through the enemy archers with amazing speed. His aura also extending his range to beam through more and more archers. As they adjusted their aim to hit him he simply dodged in an instantaneous burst of speed plowing through even more of them. The enemy archers were simply overwhelmed, Kyo glad he learned such a useful and versatile skill. He eventually cleared out all the archer then he went somewhere to hide, he would lie and wait for the right moment using Hiro and Ally as bait.

Hiro looking puzzled to where Kyo ran off to, still fighting off some skeletal warriors left on the ground jabbing left and right at any open spot. Just then the splintering door blew open, all the skeletal warriors froze in place as red eyes lit up the dark hallway where.....something was waiting......something big. Growls echoed all around. Even though they where just CPUs, Hiro could see fear in the warriors eyes. They soon collapsed on the ground and blew away with the draft waiting for a safe time to come back out when the ... Beast was gone. As the creature slowly emerged from its dungeon Hiro pulled Ally behind him. A huge ape like animal emerged, but it was gigantic, it also had a silver breast plate, helm, and arm guards. It bellowed and without warning it swung its huge arm, crushing the remaining skeletal warriors that hadn't disappeared. Ally and Hiro jumped up and over the arms path just missing it! He feel to the floor, his health bar dropping even lower, " stand back Hiro, you are not strong enough to fight this thing!"

" I have to protect you!" He says running up the beasts arm stabbing it in the shoulder, it howled in anger and chucked him off. " this is just like Planet of the Apes 7!" He says falling and hitting the floor.

" run, please protect your self, don't worry about me!" Hiro yells to Ally as he lays crippled on the floor.....

Kyo took his moment, he struck first hitting the giant in the stabbing in the back of it's neck, his spiritual light glowing about him. In another flash he was on it's nose and stabbed both it's eyes before avoiding a punch which crashed the ape in the face making it stagger. Kyo was gone as soon as his feet touched the ground, he did a powerful thrust into one of it's ankles making it fall down on it's back. Kyo barraged it with attacks as it tried to get back up, killing it eventually. "This is not over guys J suggest you guys regroup and get ready for the next one." Kyo warned. He heard roars as monstrous mutated lions pounced in the arena, they stood at about 5 feet on all fours but were monstrous nonetheless.

Hiro went for his teleporting crystal... But he felt something next to it. He pulled it out and saw it was a health potion," Hells yes!" He said as he chugged it, " I've never backed down from a fight, never will!" He shouts smiling. He looks at Ally and was about to say leave and re group before he saw her drinking her own health potion smiling at him. Hiro winked at her and yelled, " let's do this!" Before jumping on one of the mutated lions back. He used it to ram into some other mutated beasts, destroying about four before the one he was riding bucked him off. As Hiro toppled to the floor, the lion tried to pounce on him but he was to quick, with one move Hiro was up on his feet driving his sword into the creature chest. Ally knew she wasn't fast enough to out beat the lions, so she took a different approach. She climbed to where the skeletal archers once stood. Archery was her main skill, and could out shoot almost every one. She started to let off rounds. With them combined the lions were dropping like flies, but still more came.

The group soon noticed Setzu, wearing his dark cloak. He walked by skeletons dodging and killing. He ran up to a lion beast slashing away. He easily killed it. Swear dripped down from his semi-long hair. He then kills dozen more, spotting the others. He saw Kyo, Ally, and Hiro.

"Setzu, it's been awhile." Hiro says turning his attention to Setzu. He was about to say more but was charged by the last lion, but this one was barley a lion at all, it had two large tusks and horns sprouting out of every part of the beast, the beast was from head to toe in a blackish green coat of fur. And it was the most foul thing he ever smelt. He lifted up his sword and tried to hit it, but one slash of its razor sharp tusks sliced Hiros sword in half. "Crap!" Hiro yelled scrambling away from the beast, now looking even more angry than it already was!

Setzu hopped over it and stabbed it with his blades wherever he could. Although the beast was strong he replied to Hiro. "Yes, it has!" He continued, "So where is the boss?" Just then a giant lion beast rammed through a door. Dozens of others rammed through the remaining doors, to join the already there lions and horn beasts. "Oh." Setzy said quietly. He and Hiro finally finished of the one beast.

Hiro quickly scanned the ground in surch for a temperary weapon, he bent down to pick up one of the skeletal warriors axes that they dropped when they died. As he bent down a lion charged him, but just as it was about to make a quick meal out of Hiro it vaporized and an arrow dropped to the ground right where the beasts head once was. Hiro looked at where the arrow had come from and he saw Ally's smiling face looking back at him from an archer post.

"Close call there, tuff guy?" She says sarcastically.

Hiro gives her an appreciative nod, and grabbed the axe. As he charged in to battle he knew he had her at his back.

Setzu, much faster than Hiro since Hiro was carrying a big axe, sprinted in front of him. He jumped over a lion and slashed at the boss. Setzu distracted it and gave an opening for Hiro to do a devastating blow with his axe.

Hiro took his chance and struck the beast with full force. The boss roared in pain,. The beast stumbled back exposing its chest, and with that opening, Ally knew she had to struck now. She grabbed some flint from her bag lit the arrows on fire and shot them straight at the beasts heart. The beast fell to his back, and before he could get up Hiro hacked at him with all of the energy left. The beast was bleeding bad, Hiro knew he was almost done for. But suddenly he saw three mutated lions running at setzu full speed! Hiro quickly changed attacking grounds and went after the beasts heading for Setzu. " Finish the boss off!" Hiro yelled, as he struck the first lion in the thigh.

The boss, slowly moving because of his injuries, could not outrun Setzu, even at its size. Setzu attacked him with all his might, and the thing burst into pixels.

Someone shouted, "OF COURSE A BEATER GETS THE FINAL KILL."

Setzu learned to ignore this. The boss dropped a decent sword. Not as good as his own, but it was still deadly. Be tossed it to Hiro.

"Here. I don't need it." And with that Setzu started to leave, checking his level: 31

"Wait Setzu!" Hiro shouted. "Aren't you tired of traveling alone? Why don't me and Ally tag along with you for a bit?" Hiro says giving a friendly smile towards Setzu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back