• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online: Star Wars VRMMO (OOC)

I think I'm dropping out. Long story short I created a 54 word piece of a post and can't come up with how to finish it.
P.S. Sorry -_-.

WIP

Name: Slayer

Species (if not human in game): human

Avatar Appearance: (he uses a purple light saber)

darker_than_black_by_toxicavenger97-d6riiuf.png

IRL Appearance:

original.gif

Personality:

In real life Kensuke is a polite and gentle young guy, straight A student, and an outstanding kenjutsu practitioner.

Though in videogames he is not as serious as in real life, sometimes some of his "Minamoto temper" appears, as he can be authoritarian, violent and complete indifferent for others, characteristics he much hated of his grandfather, is not like going berserk, but he is the kind of guy who wants the things done no matter the cost, and if he is strict to other in this point to others he is more strict when it comes to himself.

When he fights, under pressure or not, he is cold and focused, as a kenjutsu practitioner he had developed the capability to remain completely focus and capable to read the enemy's moves, particularly anticipate his moves based on their footwork.

Bio:

Kensuke is the son of the Minamoto family, which has practiced kenjutsu since centuries ago, therefore he is the heir of a swordsman techniques that had been perfected during centuries. His mother died due to complications after his birth, and his father and elder brother died in a car accident when he was a little child.

As the successor of the family, his grandfather (his only remaining family) imposed a harsh training on him, but it paid in the end, as he won 3 times the kendo national championship during the middle school and is still an outstanding.

Meanwhile, he played videogames to release stress and was trapped in SAO, there he was the opposite to how he was in the real life, carefree and lazy... until he met Asuna.

He was captivated by her bravery and tenacity, and improve his skills until he could join to the Knights of the Blood Guild and fight at her side. What begun as admiration ended in a crush on her, though he never passed from her friendzone (she probably was unaware of his feelings ) and never found the moment or the guts to confess his feelings, and he was quite annoyed when she and Kirito became a couple.

He kept increasing his skills until being a top clearer and briefly took the role of the second in command of the guild while Asuna was with Kirito in their cabin of the 22nd floor.

After SAO he traveled to America to study medicine, where he got interested in the Star Wars VRMMO, as the same time due to his high skills shown previously he was contacted by the NSA, who were worried that a SAO incident might occurr in US.

Last edited:
Name: Jaystal (Crystal Jade)

Species (if not human in game): Human

th

IRL Appearance:
(Yes, she has arms. Also, these pictures aren't mine, I'll edit the pics once I have my own art.)
Personality: She is very stubborn and sweet, but doesn't seem anything but shy when you first meet her. She is very adept in combat.

Name: Jaystal (Crystal Jade)

Species (if not human in game): Human

th

IRL Appearance:
(Yes, she has arms. Also, these pictures aren't mine, I'll edit the pics once I have my own art.)
Personality: She is very stubborn and sweet, but doesn't seem anything but shy when you first meet her. She is very adept in combat.

ACCEPTED :D

sorry if I havent posted anything in a while. been traveling and my char isn't really locking anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back