• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Swarovski Academy

[QUOTE="too much idea]i can't draw a full body like how the heck do you draw a leg?

[/QUOTE]
I can draw legs. If you use construction shapes, it's simple. Ooh! I could give out little lessons! :o

acidust said:
I'm absolutely terrified of group role plays, but I really don't know if I can resist this one.
I was thinking hematite and dark powers, but it's technically a grounding stone (however I can go against my technical nature in this case). Then I was thinking amethyst or plain ol' quartz as a healz, psychic or air? And now I just can't fucking decide.
You should give this one a try.

I haven't seen a healing character before, so could you be one? If it's the type of stone you're looking for, go with rose quartz. It's even associated with healing powers.

latest

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I can draw legs. If you use construction shapes, it's simple. Ooh! I could give out little lessons! :o
You should give this one a try.

I haven't seen a healing character before, so could you be one? If it's the type of stone you're looking for, go with rose quartz. It's even associated with healing powers.

latest

[/QUOTE]
<3 /pets.

it's so shiny, my rose quartz is uncut and not nearly that pink.

I shall be healer. But my life is hectic. So your healer might be a little antisocial on the weekdays. It's just cause... nerd stuff.

Your rose quartz...? Uncut and not nearly that pink? As in a raw rose quartz?

And about the life being hectic thing, it's okay. I'm a nerd, too, although I don't have a life like you do. I'm gonna end up killing myself by waiting nonstop for replies.

I'm very intrigued. I've seen many, and one like this on another website, but it is a magnificent idea. My power idea: Have a tiny bit of soul from everything, and if I focus, I can make my body part, or my entire body, a living thing.

o and that basically means if I die everything dies

Last edited by a moderator:
TheRPingMudkip said:
I'm very intrigued. I've seen many, and one like this on another website, but it is a magnificent idea. My power idea: Have a tiny bit of soul from everything, and if I focus, I can make my body part, or my entire body, a living thing.
Well what kind of gemstone would even allow that...?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm thinking a brown or green one...? OH I KNOW! In an anime there is something called 'Haki' and you can do FOCUS and get super strength in one piece of the body, and later do FULL BODY. It makes the body parts purplish or blackish, so maybe I'm thinking Green, Brown, Purple, or Black?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]And I saw the last part of your power. That's so sore loser-like. o:<

[/QUOTE]
Lel, I was RPing on a game with that power, and someone said (So, if I sliced your throat everything will die?) and I'm like 'Oyes much true only emo peeps gonna kill mah'

The type of gemstone also matters. My character's power is pretty much anything that has to do with fire, even though the color doesn't match. But because it's a topaz, which is associated with fire, my character can use fire.

Kek

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]
Your rose quartz...? Uncut and not nearly that pink? As in a raw rose quartz?
And about the life being hectic thing, it's okay. I'm a nerd, too, although I don't have a life like you do. I'm gonna end up killing myself by waiting nonstop for replies.

[/QUOTE]
yes! along with a lot of other crystals, meow ^-^; I collect random things, it's kind of a problem.

which is why I can't resist this play.

acidust said:
es! along with a lot of other crystals, meow ^-^; I collect random things, it's kind of a problem.
Lucky! I wish I found rose quartz lying on the ground, even if it was raw! Where do you live to find these things?!

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Lucky! I wish I found rose quartz lying on the ground, even if it was raw! Where do you live to find these things?!

[/QUOTE]
Figured it out, Amethyst seem good enough for ya?

Amethyst is nice, too, but rose quartz has a more solid look. It's hard to say which one I like more, though.

Is it bad I'm attracted to the least valuable gemstones...?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Amethyst is nice, too, but rose quartz has a more solid look. It's hard to say which one I like more, though.

Is it bad I'm attracted to the least valuable gemstones...?

[/QUOTE]
f no

Oh I buy them bitches. Hunt 'em down and shit.

I'll go for rose quartz, amethyst is more associated with intuition and psychic...ness.

THEY'RE ALL VALUABLE /weeps

Every shiny stone is valuable in our eyes.

Does anyone want me to make pixel art for their characters?

Pfft, the best crystal is obviously meth. (Imsosorrydontbanme)

Seriously though, I'd be willing to join in on this too. I'd link a stone... but y'know, can't link anything while I'm a newb here. Just gonna say Jade. No idea what power that would be, but who doesn't love Jade?

WonderFry said:
I am now reserving yellow topaz. For electricity powers woot woot
Yellow Topaz: Reserved.

Voltsung said:
Pfft, the best crystal is obviously meth. (Imsosorrydontbanme)

Seriously though, I'd be willing to join in on this too. I'd link a stone... but y'know, can't link anything while I'm a newb here. Just gonna say Jade. No idea what power that would be, but who doesn't love Jade?
xD

Well, thank you for joining us!

Jade is said to be called the "Dream Stone" so you have two options: Psychic or Earth, duo to its green color.

Xeyran said:
i'm interested. Can i know what stones might still be available?
Thank you! All Gemstones are still available aside from Mystic Topaz, Yellow Topaz, Jade, Rose Quartz and Onyx!

Well, I have a few stones for you.

Bloodstone, sunstone, moonstone, star garnet, dragon's breath opal, harlequin opal, and pinpoint opal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back