• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Swarovski Academy

RedLikeRoses said:
I understand completely.. Now I've gotta find my second favorite element...
Thank you.

StoneWolf18 said:
Eh, why the hell not. Is earth taken? (Plant wise)
Well, elements aren't taken per say, only abilities.

Mine said:
Well, elements aren't taken per say, only abilities.
What might you mean by Abilities? As in, once person wanting to...I don't know shoot flaming balls of gas out of their eyes and another wanting to be a human water pistol?

xD

Hm.. I want to be fire, but I don't want there to end up being a bunch of fires... if I want to spread it out evenly... then I've gotta be a different element... but what?

Oh, sorry, I was just Thinking Out Loud (Song reference, by the way).

Can you lay out the basic elements we could be, @Mine

Dear creator,

I would like to inform you id like to be in this, so if there is a spot let me know, your loyal companion and maid,

Hope.

StoneWolf18 said:
What might you mean by Abilities? As in, once person wanting to...I don't know shoot flaming balls of gas out of their eyes and another wanting to be a human water pistol?

xD
Uh....

Yeah, I guess that's one way to look at it X3

RedLikeRoses said:
Hm.. I want to be fire, but I don't want there to end up being a bunch of fires... if I want to spread it out evenly... then I've gotta be a different element... but what?
Oh, sorry, I was just Thinking Out Loud (Song reference, by the way).

Can you lay out the basic elements we could be, @Mine
I cannot do that at the moment, I apologize, since it will take quite some time to list all the elements available with their respective colors.

They're mostly nature elements (fire, water, etc.) with some other cool addictions (lightning, spirit, space, time, etc.)

[QUOTE="Hope Robinson]Dear creator,
I would like to inform you id like to be in this, so if there is a spot let me know, your loyal companion and maid,

Hope.

[/QUOTE]
I shall reserve you a spot, rest assured c:

Last edited by a moderator:
amethyst is a precious stone consisting of a violet or purple variety of quartz, so you could do that ^-^

RedLikeRoses said:
Okay, I've got it! Can I be an amethyst which corresponds to darkness, or something along the matter?
As long as it's a dark amethyst, it's fine. Light purple is associated with Spirit so if you choose darkness, avoid using a light amethyst.

[QUOTE="Hope Robinson]If I where to pick wind as a element could I use Labradorite?

[/QUOTE]
That gemstone is associated with psychic properties and has a blue color.

I apologize but it has to be either Water, Ice or Psychic.

.....you know what?

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE: NOW BOTH COLORS AND ASSOCIATIONS MAY WORK WITH THE GEMSTONES.

[QUOTE="too much idea]Interested!
Can i reserve Onyx?

[/QUOTE]
Thank you!

And yes, consider it reserved!

Well, I call dibs on mystic topaz. That means fire and pretty much anything related to fire because of all the different colors.

So a Crystal is different than a Gemstone. Does that mean that the Crystal has to be different from the Gemstone until it completely develops?

Hmmm, I might as well call a Tsavorite Garnet. Plants and anything to do with them due to it's color.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well, I call dibs on mystic topaz. That means fire and pretty much anything related to fire because of all the different colors.
So a Crystal is different than a Gemstone. Does that mean that the Crystal has to be different from the Gemstone until it completely develops?

[/QUOTE]
A Crystal has this simble quartz form with the same color as your future Gemstone. It has the same abilities as the Gemstone, albeit weaker and diffcult to control at times. Its power grows stronger as the years pass, being at your third year that you will eventually have it morph into a Gemstone at last.

StoneWolf18 said:
Hmmm, I might as well call a Tsavorite Garnet. Plants and anything to do with them due to it's color.
Understood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back