• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Swarovski Academy

Vii

Pretty in Pink

243_130727194947_1.jpg

Dear Mr/Ms ____________,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Swarovski Academy of Crystal Mastery and Expertise. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1. We'll be fervently expecting your presence.

Yours sincerely,

Zarya Aleksandrov

Headmistress of Swarovski Academy of Crystal Mastery and Expertise

Many moons have passed since the birth of the first Crystal Protector. And from him, many other were born the same way, holding on to a magnificent power that allows males and females starting from the age of 13 to acquire abilities that only they can possess, to make them unique. Swarovski Academy is one of the many instituitions where Protectors learn how to hold and control these Crystals and eventually morph it into a Gemstone, signifying their coming of age and preparation for the world out there, doing tasks that only they can perform as unique ones.

We need at least five people to start this! If your interest was picked, please say so here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Carmelita said:
I'm interested! Is it detailed or casual? Also, what do you mean by morph into a gemstone?
Thank you for showing interest!

This roleplay will be a casual one. I apologize if you prefer the other way around but from my personal experience, it's best to choose this one...

Well, like I said in the description, once the Protector fully grasps the power of their Crystal, the latter has an evolution of sort, where it becomes a Gemstone. When this happens, the Protector will graduate from the Academy.

RedLikeRoses said:
Interested. Is there a specific type of ability the person possess? Or can it be anything?
There are different types of Crystals, all matched with certain colors (red=fire, etc.), but each Crystal has unique abilities apart from everyone else's from that specific type!

I'd like to join.

And I know it's not a fully fledged roleplay yet, I'd just like you to reserve a spot.

I'd luv to play Telekenisis, if I am allowed. If not telekenisis, maybe we can work something else out if u are interested in allowing me to play. But I would greatly enjoy an Letter of INvitation

When are you going to make the thread?

Also, is it possible for a Gemstone to be one color but allow the owner to have a different ability? Topaz are usually associated with fire, but things like a mystic topaz look nothing like fire.

ArcaneUnit said:
I'd luv to play Telekenisis, if I am allowed. If not telekenisis, maybe we can work something else out if u are interested in allowing me to play. But I would greatly enjoy an Letter of INvitation
I could reserve Telekinisis for you for now, as long as you commit to this roleplay of course. Same goes for everyone, by the way!

But thank you for joining us, consider yourself in the possession of an invitation letter!

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]When are you going to make the thread?
Also, is it possible for a Gemstone to be one color but allow the owner to have a different ability? Topaz are usually associated with fire, but things like a mystic topaz look nothing like fire.

[/QUOTE]
This week I will be somewhat busy, so the thread will probably up until Friday. I apologize for making you wait, but I dislike thing half-assed...

Well, you can have a red topaz, does that work for you?

RedLikeRoses said:
Ooh can I have super human strength with my gem?
I shall reserve that ability for you.

Each Crystal possesses three abilities so choose wisely, everyone!

LGGM436mt.jpg

This is a mystic topaz. It's not red, but topaz in general are associated with fire. Mystic topaz is just normal topaz coated with a very thin layer of a special type of metal to give it a rainbow-y look. It's real topaz but it only looks so pretty because of the fake coating. But it's still topaz on the inside, meaning it can still be associated with fire.

Could my character have this kind of Gemstone but still have the power of fire?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]
LGGM436mt.jpg

This is a mystic topaz. It's not red, but topaz in general are associated with fire. Mystic topaz is just normal topaz coated with a very thin layer of a special type of metal to give it a rainbow-y look. It's real topaz but it only looks so pretty because of the fake coating. But it's still topaz on the inside, meaning it can still be associated with fire.

Could my character have this kind of Gemstone but still have the power of fire?

[/QUOTE]
Hmmm...

Well, since it has this multitude of colors, I guess we could work with that!

But remember, you have to stick to other fire elemental abilities with it, alright?

RedLikeRoses said:
So let's say I wanted to be a Sapphire, would I have to be the element of water/ice?
I'd like to think so.

Mine said:
One of them, yes.
Well, water can be turned into ice. If lightning stems from fire, ice could stem from water.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'd like to think so.

Well, water can be turned into ice. If lightning stems from fire, ice could stem from water.

[/QUOTE]
I would like to keep this fair for everyone. A lot of people might not join this but I still would like to give them the opportunity to choose abilities of one element without having to be rejected because someone else used them even though it is not their assigned element. Please, try to understand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back