• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic =Survivors=

She shook her head as in one daring move she removed her hand from her eyes, a little more adapted as she stared at the man before her, but what her eyes came upon next nearly caused her very heart to jump out of her chest, a wolf with angelic white fur approached her, she shrieked a little and backed up, falling to the ground and groaned, terribly frighten and confused, earnestly concerned as to how she didn't die, "Agh! What the... S-Stay back... You, wolf...!"

Feather stopped dead in her tracks and sat down. Her tail dropped and her eyes glowed with sympathy. She knew it must be frightening.

"Don't be afraid.. I won't hurt you." She assured the girl through telepathy, so only the girl would hear her.

She rose to her paws yet again and continued walking towards the girl, trying to the least intimidating as possible.

Tree woke up from the shriek. Hands over his ears and with one eye open.

Tree felt sore all over and for some reason he didn't feel cold anywhere. He rolled lazilly to his right side away from the remains of the bonfire and groaned. He closed his one eye and tried to go back to sleep on a colder area of dirt.

Chris put on alert by the screech had subconsciously wrapped a single arm in the familiar metal shell. Amused by the girls strange fear of a simple wolf he smirked at the whole ordeal for a moment, but when the wolf started walking towards the already unnerved girl he decided to step in. Realizing the fall had likely been incredibly painful, and lying on the cold, hard ground was not helping her injuries, Chris walked behind her, before casually lifting her with his still metallic covered arm and placed her once more on Tree's magnificent idea of a 'bed'.

He then turned to the wolf and walked in front of it. "Shoo! Chop chop... Go. Away!" He commanded the nearly illuminating white wolf.

"Sacre bleu..." She managed to scoff, the massive arm carrying her to her bed, "What on earth are you?" The wolf's telepathic communication with her had calmed her down a bit however. She took in a deep breath, curious as to who's voice she was hearing and why the wolf itself was concerned for her well-being, everything was puzzling her right now and she was internally suffering for it. Organs felt like mush and she had a static blazing along her gastrointestinal tract, almost as if something wasn't working quite right, these people were weird, that much was certain, even weirder than she herself was.

" Do I spy with my little eye? Ten or so robots in a building I so happened to have strapped to the gut with explosives?! Yes! Checkmate! Maybe I should wait for three more, thirteen was always my lucky number. "

Kai was anxiously waiting with his OSM Sniper rifle summoned. He witnessed fire and fresh blood all over the streets, a fight had broke out here yesterday. He reached into his bag and took out a candy bar he had been saving for the occasion, he figured his luck of pure survival was about to run out anyhow. After he finished eating the bar, he shrugged and took out his device. He sang a quint tune and activated his charge. The building exploded with pure fire and concussion. He usually had to snipe the remaining stragglers that would survive, but this time the blast efficiency did the job.

" That building was asking for re-innovation anyway... Screw poorly crafted shelters, absolutely doing nobody any good just sitting there looking ugly. "

He relinquished his sniper rifle and summoned his OSM Kukri. Making his way down the stairs of the building he was previously in, walks down the street to smell the carnage he just caused.

Feather growled and lashed her tail. She then pricked her ears as she heard the explotion. She spun around and ran towards the entrance, leaping up and turning back into her normal form in midair.

She rushed out the passageway to see a building explode. She smirked and looked around for the source. She saw a man walking down the street and raised an eyebrow.

In a flash she was in front of him, her blonde hair almost covering her blue eyes. "Did you do this? In that case, I just wanted to compliment you." She said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kai clapped his hands in amazement, he didn't think he would meet a fellow Brit in this city, let alone a cyborg. He relinquished his Kukri, mostly because she had the drop on him regardless, being careless has set him back before.

" Wow, well hello there! Thanks for the complement. Honestly though, hope you don't mind the massive amount of noise so early in the morning, need a replacement for my coffee "

Kai wasn't sure wether or not she was a friend or foe, he honestly couldn't care less about her being a cyborg. Wouldn't be the oddest person he had met during this whole charade.

An unbearable sound rammed into his ears and on reflex woke him up. His eyes were wide open and adrenaline was rushing through his veins. Tree is confused, irritated and frightened. Naturally a few Dune Runners appeared to his aid as they surround him and provided him with a place to stay behind.

"Explosion?" He asked himself in his German tongue.

Tree supported himself on his two arms and looked around himself. A tall built figure captured his eye... Ah, it was Christian. The soldier from yesterday that irritated the hell out of Tree. Beside the man was the girl that Feather had brought along with her in his makeshift bed. With the facial expressions she's making she seems to be suffering internally rather than on the surface.

Probably a type of regeneration...
Tree thought as he looked around his camp. He swore that he saw a white blur as well but he can't be too sure.

Feather raised an eyebrow, surprised. She thought that he would be scared by her appearance, but she was glad he wasn't. She smiled and looked slightly up at him.

"Not at all. Don't mind it really. Who are you?" She replied, her eyes glowing. (Gtg)

" Kai, from the Ghoul family. Don't mind the weird name, we aren't a family of zombies or anything. Guess my ancestors were all jokes when they started making names up. "

Kai looked around, he remembered dead bug like creatures he had never seen before a few miles from the city itself, and the thought had been puzzling him for a while. He wasn't down to fight bugs that could potentially carry disease. Ugly things to be sure, almost worse than the machines.

" Since we are on speaking terms, which I'm great full for to say the least; what in bloody hell is up with these dead monsters I'm seeing outside the city?! I was only tracking that machines wanted me dead, don't tell me this world has a bug problem on top of that! There's just not enough explosions for that nastiness... "

Kai felt a little sad about saying those words, he really loved explosions, but the materials were just too hard to find these days. OSM made a perfect casing for most of it, but the chemicals themselves didn't grow on tree's. He crossed his arms and started thinking rapidly.

Feather smiled, amused. She signed and turned away. "Not really, those are friends of mine. Well, friends of my friend." She explained.

She heard a buzzing sound inside her head and she growled. Her leg opened up and she took her plasma rifle in her hand, grabbing an EMP grenade as well.

"More cyborgs are on the move. Ten, maybe fifteen.." She noted to herself out loud. She looked back at Kai. "You up for terminating?" She asked with a smirk.

" You can track signals? Useful! "

Kai took his device out and spawned a OSM fully automatic shotgun, (AA12). He then fumbled through his bag and took out a camera he looted back in the next town over.

" This feeling is almost palpable! I've never had any help before... Now I can actually take some badass pictures! Your wish is my command, I'm pretty flexible. "

(If you ever see a post that seems cut off, phone decided to press reply for me -_- )

Feather only chuckled slightly. She continued listening as the buzzing became louder, until it was filling her head.

She narrowed her eyes and whispered coordinations as she armed the EMP grenade. (An EMP grenade will nock out their sensors.) She nodded and then threw it over a building.

It exploded and there were screams of agony. "Gotha." She said with a smirk. She tightened her grip on the rifle and looked over her shoulder. "They should be here any minute now." She called.

When the cyborg looked back at Kai, he had his camera strapped to his head with duct tape on record mode. He looked bloody ridiculous, but he didn't care. He heard the noises get spun up again. It was obvious her grenade worked perfectly, and it was a perfect choice for the occasion. Kai quickly made sure he loaded his shotgun with the HE ( high explosive shotgun rounds )rounds he packed himself. In total, he had a total of 5 mag's each able to hold 35 rounds stored into his device, and he intended on using a good bit. If they both managed to sweep these bots, he could make even more shells for later. As the noises drew closer, he shot a test shot that set off a simple but excellent explosion against the building. He decided to hold his shotgun with his right hand, and spawned his OSM Kukri in his left. He looked at the cyborg and smiled.

" Hooah! Scrap makes the city grow!"

Initially, Michael simply sat down. The explosion piqued his interest sure, but seeing thw wolf transform into Feather was a whole other level of crazy, and he didn't want any more part of it. Although he smiled at the terrified expression that plastered Tree's face as the explosion echoed through the city, the Dune Runners guarding him, much like a parent would guard its child from tripping.

However, his smile was cut off by the realization that the explosion had probably drown every robot and cyborg from miles around. So he rushed out of the secret passage, and his suspicions were correct, feather had just begun conflict with the mechanical machines. Along with some small stranger-well, everyone was small to him when he was in this form. Charging forward he joined the conflict, lifting robots and cyborgs up, crushing their heads and using their limp bodies as blunt weapons against their kin.

Maniacally screaming for joy in realization of a 2nd seemingly friendly armored brute, he let loose his automatic shotgun. Unfortunately, or maybe awesomely, the noise of the HE rounds making impact with the bots and everything else in the area drew more of them into the area. He wasn't sure if the buildings he loaded with explosives prior to the battle was anywhere near the hoards coming their way, but he thought it might kill something at least. It could also serve as a nice draw-away for the hoards making their way towards the group.

" Damn boy's! This is turning into a damn metalworks factory!!! Metal and derbies everywhere!!! "

He relinquished his Kukri quickly and set off the multiple charges in his bag. The noise of the 4 different explosions setting off in different area's in the city were blissfully anarchic. One machine was about to get the jump on Kai from behind...

Feather raised her gun and shot the first cyborg as it leaped down from the roof of the building. It drew off course and crashed into another.

She yowled and fired another grenade at two cyborgs, their blue blood splattering the street. She ducked as a cyborg tried to punch her face and kicked him in the crotch, causing him to fall to his knees.

She laughed, amused. She knocked his head off with a bullet and then turned her head around. She gasped and yowled, leaping into the air as she saw one cyborg closing in on Kai.

She latched onto his back and ripped him away, knocking him down. She opened his mouth and stuffed a grenade down his troat, jumping off of him just before he exploded, the blue liquid almost soaking her armor.

"You okay mate?" She asked, showing her British accent. She smiled.

He was almost having a seizure due to the amazing goodness that he just saw from those explosions, but he settled down a little and turned around to see if his battle buddies were okay. To his amazement, he realized that the female saved his life. He ran towards her and put his hand out for a quick gestured "bro fist bump".

" I owe you a drink for that one friend! "

He continued to fire his shotgun into multiple bots that weren't in the way of the friendly cyborgs.

Feather smirked and returned the gesture, bumping his fist with her more cold and metallic one. She then returned to the battle.

She leaped on two cyborgs and ripped one head off with her hand while she kicked the other in the chest. He fell back and she shot him on the shoulder, distrupting his core and leaving him motionless.

She took out a phaser and aimed it towards a group of cyborgs. She fired and they all dropped, without power. She turned them off. There were now only three cyborgs left.

One of them leaped down on top of her and she yowled in surprise. They wrestled on the ground, she had the advantage. She kicked him off of her and shot off the ground, kicking and punching him, along with blocking his attacks.

She admitted that this one was a bit more advanced, but in the end she threw a kick in his back, then shot him in the back of his head with her EMP gun, shutting off his 'brain' activity.

(I'm at an airport and my WiFi crashed for a second... I thought I was gonna die..)

After eventually running out of his prized ammunition, he relinquished the shotgun and summoned his Kukri. He wasn't fast enough unfortunately, and one of the two remaining bots hit Kai's head; smashing his camera. Many expletives were said as he jumped around the bot, slashing and dodging his attacks to the best of his ability. Kai ended up thrusting through his power core and shoving the bot down with a soft kick.

Feather took upon the last one, tackling him in the side. Unfortunately, before she ducked, her grabbed her throat and lifted her up. She smirked and the cyborg realized she did not need air to survive.

He stopped a minute to think a and while he did, she kicked him in the chest, sending him flying into a building. She armed her rifle and walked towards the building, her eyes glowing.

Chris flexed his blue-blood covered armor, and admired how it was still spotless in the way of quality. Not a single dent to be found. He also admired the crumpled, and broken bodies around him, making a mental not to use those same bodies as weapons more often. Surprisingly effective, maybe not as effective as a lampost, but effective nonetheless. Amused at how easily these metal-men broke, he picked one now dead cyborg. And simply broke its head into a pile of sparky mush with a single hand, he smirked at the general meaning.

He was the Alpha metal man.

Turning towards Feather and the other stranger he folded his arms, waiting for either of them to say something.

" Hell yeah! Bloody wankers never stood a chance!!! Whew! "

Kai went to a crouch next to his busted camera, a tear rolled down his face. He picked up the memory from the camera and stowed it in his pocket. He then relinquished his Kikri and walked over toward the two cyborg looking individuals. He then stopped as if he remembered to ask something extremely important.

" Names! Names must be told... Told ya mine, I'd feel pretty awkward if I told this story at a bar someday and didn't even have a name to share besides mine... "

Feather continued walking towards the building, her grip tight on the rifle. She was aware of the stupid jerk she had come to know as Chris staring at her, but she ignored him.

As she entered the broken building, she turned on her night vision. It was oddly dark. She soon saw the moving body of the cyborg and appeared at it's side in an instant. It was severely hurt and was bleeding.

He had brown, deep eyes, filled with fear. She sat down beside him and held his head on her lap. She whispered calming words to him and he seemed to smile. She knew it. She smiled.

"Welcome home brother." She said. (Not blood related) She helped him up and he leaned on her shoulder. His mechanic limbs made a noise when he walked with her, like as if he would fall apart.

They exited the building and he had his arm over her shoulders, her arm around his waist. She looked up at the two men before her and her facial expression hardened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back