• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic =Survivors=

"Okay?" Tree thought outloud when he saw Axel taking the lead in holding Jade's hand.

Tree still knows little about Jade and Axel's relationship... he doesn't know anything about Axel save for what he has seen yesterday and today. If he didn't know any better the man seemed forceful if not alittle 'touchy-feely'. Tree frowns for a moment but calms down by blowing hot air from his nostrils.

The memory of Jade's past self is beginning to prick on his heart. Tree kept the feeling subconsious, not wanting to worry his saviour and followed the two out the door.

Jade blushed as she felt Axel take her hand, but held it, not wanting to make it seem like she didn't want to hold his hand. She didn't want to be rude.

I notice Archer's hesitation and look behind me to see Tree staring at me intently. so I slowly pull my hand away and blush as I jump down and walk ahead.

Jade gulped and looked back at Tree, then she climbed down the tree. She slipped, since her hand still had a cut in it, and she gasped, grabbing ahold with her other hand.

Tree had to morph his arms before climbing down the tree. As he was in the middle of morphinging he heard a gasp and looked downwards to see if Jade and Axel. Jade had grabbed with the wrong hand it would seem and is holding on tightly towards the tree with her other arm. Tree grimmanced at his arms and looked back at Jade with a worried look on his face.

Tree isn't done morphing his arms and can't get to her. Common sense played in Tree's head as he expected Axel to help her up seeing that he was closest to her. Tree watched Axel in hopes that he would do just that.

I turn back and grab Archer's hand gently. Pulling it to my mouth and biting my lip, letting my blood drip unto the wound and healing it slowly again.

Jade looked down at her hand and her eyes widened. "How'd you do that?" She whispered, before she heard a crack. She looked up in time to see the branch she was holding snap. When she slipped, she had gripped the wrong branch. She gasped as she fell, right into Axel's arms.

Tree climbs down and joins the two. Morphing his arms back to human form and having a relieved expression on his face.

"..." A small whispery sound escaped Tree that only he could hear. The memories of Jade's badassery and coolness randomly streamed into his mind when he saw Axel teased her with what he had said to her. The baddass cyborg girl has been turned into this very human-like, woman-like, fragile-ish girl.

Tree had mixed feelings but was determined to coninue following them for today.

Jade blushed. She then looked up at the sky and narrowed her eyes. "Let move it people, soon it's midday, and it'll be too late!" She said, clapping her hands as she started walking again.

I follow quietly, thinking to myself as we walk. "Hmmm... So skydiving huh? Sounds like fun." I smile a little.

Archer continued walking, not caring if they followed or not. She heard a buzzing in her head and groaned, rubbing her temple. The buzzing refused to go away, and it was driving her crazy.

Out of nowhere, a footer jumped out of a tree, right on top of Archer. She gasped but reacted in the most inhumane way possible. She pushed her fist through his chest and pulled the wires. He fell off of her, revealing her metallic arm. But nothing else was robotic, only her arm.

She raised an eyebrow as she sat up, looking down at her arm. "What the actual hell." She muttered, confused.

@DarkHawk267 @NeoLeaf

I stand there shocked as I see what just happened. But a sigh of relief soon comes after as I know that now you will be safe even if I'm not here.

Archer slowly got up, still staring at her arm. The circuits and metal slowly faded away to look like normal skin, and she raised an eyebrow.

She then looked up. "Let's keep moving," she said to them, her voice cold and stern. "We don't wanna attract attention."

She then turned and continued walking, more confidently and with more powerful steps.

I smile gently and follow a little further behind but have a sadder expression on my face. "I shouldn't stay too long then.." I whisper quietly.

Tree blinked in astonishment and watched Jade's reaction to the footer that had ambushed her.

The way she reacted reminded him of her former self, only that this time it's a new personality controlling that human body. Tree couldn't react in time to rescue her from the synthetic skeleton humanoid but fortunately she still has her sick techniques. Is she retunring to her former concience or is it just coincidence? Tree shrugged thus esumed following Axel and Jade.

Archer followed a path she'd drawn out in her mind. They soon came to the falls. She set down her bag and opened it.

"I'm gonna have to climb down there, security precaution. You'll have to wait on my signal before you jump." She muttered as she took out rope.

She took out an anchor and pushed it into the rock, shoving it so it held on tight. She then began to fasten the rope. It was maybe 100 ft down, perhaps more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back