• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic =Survivors=

Feather sighed. "Right." She muttered. She put one of his arms around her neck and slipped her arms in underneath him. She picked him up, bridal style.

She continued walking but after a while, she got tired. She set him down and then picked him up on her back, wrapping his legs around her waist with his arms still around her neck.

"So sunshine, were almost there" she teased, knowing he probably hated it. She didn't like people.

I just hope she doesn't drop or throw me against something... He thought.

He didin't answer and could not express himself at tall. The pain in him kept him at bay from feeling 'relieved' from hearing that or embarrased from the so-called 'princess carry' or 'bride-style'. He was much to hungry for that. Not to mention his irratation is growing from the hunger pain and his new found paralysis.

His herd of Dune Runners and Tank slugs followed the two.

Feather stopped. "Alright now we are just around the corner." She said before continuing. She came up to a rock wall and pressed her hand against it. The wall opened and Feather walked through.

They came out into a clearing. Birdsong was heard and there was grass everywhere. There was an enourmous lake and the trees were filled with fruit.

"Paradise." She announced as she set him down.

Tree didn't say anything... He's growing impatient and is yelling inside his mind in selfish agony. He what he wanted was food and not to spectate a scenery that she deemed as a bloody paradise. Human nature, when someone doesn't eat anything they become increasingly aggressive and in the worst case of scenario will eventually resort to cannibalism if given the right time and circumstance.

Keeping that in mind, Tree scans the trees for a suitable fruit that he can ingest easily in his current state. Peach trees and plum trees... Excellent. Now if only a certain someone would move.

You can read minds right? I need some mashed up plums and peaches to get me started agaain... we'll use the time we hae now before I pass out and fall asleep. He thought as he batted his eye at the back of the girl's blond head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feather smirked. "Fine, stay here." She said as she threw him off of her back, making him fall to the ground. She climbed up the nearest tree and disappeared in the canopy.

There was some rustling and soon, she shot out of the tree with some peaches and plums, along with two coconuts. She set the fruits down beside him and hit a coconut on a rock, causing it to break in two. She took a piece of bark from a tree and dug out the contents of one half, giving the other to Tree.

"Eat that first, it'll cause your digestive system to get moving." She ordered. She sat down, legs crossed, and cut the fruits in half with the piece of bark.

She put them in the empty half of coconut shell, using it as a bowl, and then started to crush them. She blended in some coconut milk from the other coconut that she didn't open up and then got out a small branch.

She took out a knife and started cutting the wood. After a few minutes, perhaps ten, the small branch had become a spoon.

Tree Tree could only open his mouth. He's still unable to move his body much less his limbs.

The herd of critters arrived and began to hold thier own little feast form the vegetation. A Tank Slug shot a line of acid and braught afew trees down individuallly, The Dune Runners rustled about the trees eating fruit and leaves. The Tank Slugs litterally devoured branches and would eventually devour the tree's themselves.

Feather sighed. She took the coconut she told him to eat and fed him with the spoon. She then made him sit up.

"Rest on my shoulder if you will, but you need to sit straight." She muttered as she looked out at her home. She sighed.

" L.. trai..." He mouthed 'I'll try' in a pathetic whisper.

A Dune Runner looked up from the Tree leaves towards Tree and the girl and hurried over to their side. The creatured strolled behind Tree and with it's thin bony arm it brought Tree up into a sitting position. It gently pushed Tree against the girl's shoulder and stood behind the two so that the man wouldn't fall backwards.

Ready. He thought. His throat felt dry and his mouth began to secrete saliva.

Feather shifted slightly so that he was resting more steadily. She then turned him so he was facing her.

"Open up." She said as she filled the spoon with the fruit and coconut milk mix.

Tree slowly opened his mouth and is practicly reverted to a boy who needs feeding. He doesn't care about anything as long as he has been fed.

The word 'Food' is repeating in his mind and that only made him hungrier.

Feather seemed satisfied and fed him. He once almost fell and so she sat him down on her lap. She continued feeding him, focused on that and that only.

When there was none left she looked up at him. "You feeling better?" She asked before she took out a bottle of water. She gave it to him.

Both of his eyes opened up half way and the pain within his body began to subside. His throat is being lubricated by the saliva and mashed fruit. his sense of smell and taste are returning with every spoon. Lastly His paralysis is subsiding along with the mispaced drowsiness that he had felt before.

Tree weakly raised his arm, firmly grabbed the bottle of water and placed it quickly in his mouth thus emptying the entire bottle in his first 'sip'. He led out a satisfied 'Ah!' and was slowly brought back to his own state of mind.

"Yes!" He rewarded her with a smile.

Feather laughed, her voice echoing. She nodded. "That's good." She said. "Noe get off before my circuits blow out." She joked, motioning for him to get off her lap.

Her eyes sparkled as she looked out over the lake and she smiled slightly.

"What?" Was what he was about to say until he realized what his head was lying on. He panics as he pulls himself up and sits uneasily on the green earth beneath him. He grabs his ga mask, adjusted the straps and wore it to hide his face behind it. Revelation of what he has been doing all of this time had him embarrassed and ashamed of himself.

his eyes look over to her and then the lake in front of them. His emotions shifted after awhile as he was slowly being captivated by the water's ripples and depth. Eventually the events that he had recently witnissed came back into his mind... especially when this person confessed that she had caused D-Day and claims to be one of 'them'. He clipped a strap from his gasmask and freed his face from the ornament to look over at the robotic girl.

"Was that all true?" He asked.

"What you said before about those things?"

Feather's smile faded. "Yes." She said. She rose to her feet in one movement and crossed her arms over her chest as she looked out over the gigantic lake.

"0001, my code name. I was specifically designed for combat and agility, something they succeeded in. When the first man fell, I was in front line. I watched people get ripped from their families, watched blood decorate the streets, I witnessed the screams.

I sound the battle cry, I shot the first. I shot the second, I shot the third. In the end, I stood proud as I watched my species crumble.."

She hissed, clenching her fists. She turned to Tree. "Why?.. Why?!" She snapped. She then looked up at the sky.

"Those shitters made me. They put me down for 4 years.. 4 YEARS!! And they turn me into... This.." She said, looking down at her armor. "What do you think happened when I woke up?"

She asked. Looking down as her hands uncurled. "Did they look for me? Did they save me? Did they miss me? No.. I was left out.. I was forgotten... And I remembered... All of it...

I remember how they dragged my dad out of the house and shot his brains out, how they ripped the hair from my mother's skull and her pleads. I remember the last words she ever said...

'Never give in..'... Which is just what I did.." She said, trailing off in the end.

Tree looked away from her and turned his attention back to the lake. He tried to imagine what she had just told him and came with a conclusion. She was unfortunate and what had happened to her was unfair. The man looked at his own hand with the healing thumb and stretched his arm towards the lake.

"So even you can suffer from something like this." He said in a shy tone.

Feather turned her head. Her face was blank as she turned completely. "Suffer from what? I'm completely healthy.." She said, confused as she looked over her body to ensure she was okay.

She looked back at Tree and raised an eyebrow.

Tree dropped his arm and returned it back to the side of his body.

"That's not what I mean." A Dune Runner came to his side and had dropped a small tree branch to his side before leaving the young man to drink water from the lake. It was an apple tree's branch filled with good looking apples of red and green color. He helped himslef on the biggest fruit as he picked from the branch.

"You are also suffering from this catastrophy." He said as he moved through the leafy branches to feel the vareities of apples.

Feather shrugged."I guess." She whispered. She sat down by the edge of the lake and smiled.

"I used to come here as a kid, I remember. I used to swim in the lake and climb the trees.. Now I can't.." She said, motioning for the still water.

Tree kept his sad sad smile on his face when she mentioned her childhood. The man didn't have such an opportunity when he was her age. Hell, he doesn't even remember his life before he was captured and made into a specimen.

Pick! Rustle!

He pulled out a collection of apples sortied out his olive green rucksack with the fruit. the man threw a smaller golf ball sized apple at the waters and watched as a series of small ripples erupted from the impact area. Tree takes a huge bite from his apple and looks over from the side as he got close to the water's edge.

"Those must have been some amazing memories," He mused.

"Still. Naturally adults quit doing kiddy things like climbing trees or swimming in natural large bodies of water." Tree held his arms up next to his shoulder and shrugged and changed his mood.

Feather nodded. "I know.. It's just the fact that I can't... It kills me.." She replied with a softer tone.

She cleared her throat. "Well I should get going. There's movement in the eastern empire. They're going north so I'll need to hurry." She said, brushing off the gooey, green liquid from her armor.

"Feel free to stay here." She said with a smile. "The northern district is the most habitable, which means they'll be scouting for heat and movement. If I can distract them long enough, their generators may overload, and I can shut them off." She explained.

Eastern Empire? What Is she going on about? Tree frowned as she watched her clean herself up from the strange green liquid. The man had listened to what she had explained and replied accordingly.

"Well," He scratched the back of his head.

"Do you need a travel companion to come with you?"

Tree is hesitant, he doesn't know if he has to let her take care of the matter herself after seeing what she was capable off. Tree also wants to know more about the situation and this girl is probably the only one who can answer those questions.

"If this place is as 'safe' as you say," He took another glimps at his small number of Tank Slugs and Dune Runners.

"I plan on recreating my swarm here." He said with a a hardened look.

Feather scoffed. "You're staying here. Case closed." She said. She turned away from him and walked. "I'll be back before sunrise when the water turns purple. If not, then I'm dead."

She disappeared in a flash. She ran down the streets, careful to avoid the vicious razors. She ran and ran, not getting tired.

"Mmm... she's gone." Tree feels a bit dejected and accepted his position.

Tree turned around and walked over to the scattered fruit trees. He reopened his healing thumb and began to peck drops of his blood onto a tree stump. The blood spots erupted from the tree, took shape of the mammalian reptiles and morphed into the living creatures from wence they came from. The newly created Dune Runners are a bit smaller and have a less hardened exoskeleton then their week old companions. That should change in the next few coming days.

"Time to regrow what I've lost." Tree grinned as He squeezed his thumb and poked more dots onto the tree in front of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
He had walked for longer than he cared to remember, he didn't need food, he didn't need sleep, he didn't need water yet... He still ate, still slept and he still drank, almost as if trying to hold onto his humanity, he looked nice and fleshy on the outside sure but... Nearly all his internal organs were now hunks of metal and wires, spreading to every corner of 'him'. Him... The word got hollower every time 'he said it. it, that was what he was, an it, a simple construct of what was once a man. But if this was the case then why could he still feel? Why would he cry at the memory of his mothers screams as he lay there on the cold floors at night? He was truly cursed.

Chris continued walking on, paying no attention to his surroundings, any robots that attacked him would be easily eliminated, in fact some had ignored him due to his robotic appearance when in the armor. He had to admit, when encased in his steel shell he looked like some robotic super weapon, a horrific thought. It made him wonder what would happen if he was ever captured by the machines. However, his thoughts were interrupted by a sound, but he couldn't place what it was. It sounded like something was running at incredible speeds, raising his eyes, he began to analyse the surroundings, getting multiple readings and estimations.

@SnowFeather

Users who are viewing this thread

Back