• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Survivor 2020

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time
Milos Guide to the Wasteland, volume 1.

The date was may, 17, 2017. The world had been on the brink of war for two years. Everyone talked of peace and brotherhood until the first missiles dropped. North Korea fired ballistic bombs in some of the worlds major cities. New York, Paris, London, Stockholm, Helsinki, Quebec, and Seoul. Along with a nuclear bomb in Washington D.C. Millions perished that day, those who survived in those cities established federations of anarchy, rebelling against the government that once controlled them. To make matters worse, petroleum supplies were at an all-time low with gas prices as high as $10.00 a gallon. This prompted the U.S. to begin a 'liberation' campaign starting in North Korea. English, Canadian, and Irish forces joined the U.S. and in three months, North Korea was no more. With increasing pressure from the public, the liberation force moved into China, heavy losses occurred that year on both sides. When the liberation forces began to move on Beijing, a disease broke out among soldiers. The mortality rate was 90 percent. Ireland and Canada pulled out of the war after the next few million casualties. Within months, the disease had infected the entire world with rioting in the streets and widespread arson. One government after another fell into disarray barely holding on with each passing day. Two years have passed since then, and only 350 million people remain on the planet, they are the survivors. Welcome to the apocalypse.

Haven't designed my character, but I'm planning on making the rp and trek across the post-apocalyptic wasteland.

Go to interest checks and click "create new thread". Then select the prefix fandom and write whatever you'd like.

I'm interested, but I don't know if i'll join. I have never done this particular type of RP, but hey- it's good to try out new things, right? c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back