• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Surviving Purgatory Island ( Interest check)

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Surviving Purgatory Island

A ship crashes on the a Island that wasn't even on the map. Not known to any but the government but even the government won't land there. They send criminals to this sight to die. They how ever didn't know that they are all mostly still alive on the Island. But the Island isn't safe it is full of criminals dangerous animals, Dinosaurs, deadly bugs, and deadly plants. Yes I said Dinosaurs, Scientists had found a way to clone them and now they run a muck on the Island as do the criminals and many of there crimes are despicable so society doesn't care about them, but when a ship with passengers goes missing the time is ticking. Will the criminals Help them or will they be on there own?

Characters

Cruise ship:

Brother 1: Gilmore

Sister 1: Keira Winston

Brother 2: Harbinger

Sister 2: AceXCrossix

Brother 3: open

Sister 3: open

Island Criminals:

Leader: Gilmore

Right hand: Keira Winston

Criminal followers:

- Male - iShyShy

- Male- TheGuyWithSouvlaki

- Female- divergentgurl

- Male open

Death to all betrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Rules

Forum rules

Any thing getting hot and heavy fade to black.

No GMing

No mary sue or Gary stu

No op you can get hurt

No anime

Dont control other's characters

No one liners

Third person only ( 1 paragraph must )

Must post once a day if not more

Must make a cs if you reserve a spot

Death to all betrayers

Actually have that reserved for Keira Winston

Death to all betrayers

Oh sweet! Thank you for the tag. I'll take one of the following criminals if that's okay.

I am bae? So rude lol. Joking but be a means something else entirely boo. But yeah pumpkin all yours

Death to all betrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back