• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŸ๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท ; a college horror comedy

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows ravensunset ravensunset blue-jay blue-jay xayah. xayah. erzulie erzulie arthur morgan. arthur morgan. cavitea cavitea demonology demonology livingdead livingdead fin fin fantasy fantasy noxrequiem noxrequiem caustic caustic weldherwings weldherwings frecckkles frecckkles Sistros Sistros VomitIcicle VomitIcicle Slime Slime
idiot idiot

happy to announce that the character thread is up!
just a lil reminder that the rp is set in the 80โ€™s (the preview was just a sort of flash forward thingy bc Iโ€™m terribly annoying :3) and that all characters must be of age!

we have yet to decide on a deadline but will get back to you once itโ€™s set! happy writing!
click me!

Last edited:
I'm so excited for this I already almost have a character sheet done but I won't be able to post it until tonight bc I'm away at a competition right now ๐Ÿ˜ญ

1657398171712.png 1657398270272.png 1657398231256.png
hi everyone! we're so happy to see the amount of interest and are excited to see what you can bring to the table with your characters! we've finally decided a deadline, which will be:

saturday, july 16th @ 11:59 pst

for those only now seeing this thread, no worries! applications are still open so, go ahead to drop one in, however custom role slot options are no longer available; stay tuned because we will have two more roles coming up!

click me for:

character sheet
student lounge (ooc)
pinboard
music playlist

Last edited:

they are using original dnd 1e, supplements i thru iv (Greyhawk: Supplement I; Blackmoor: Supplement II; Eldritch Wizardry: Supplement III; Gods, Demi-Gods, & Heroes: Supplement IV) ! reggie, however, will be more lenient and open towards concepts away from the original given that it's all in good fun (and he's desperate for members).

if you need any links, i will provide them below:

OD&D 1e
OD&D wiki link

Last edited:
5D9130E4-AD33-4680-8C08-E38EFD459EAE.png
09D35692-1ED2-40DF-94F4-7CC40F347323.pngDD6CA401-B082-42DA-AFC5-719D9293F04F.png

BUMP! we now have two more new roles!
THE REDEEMER
It all started with a bet. Who knew a childish thing made to pass the time, would become their demise? the very end to their social life? Go big or go home they say, the redeemer knows this more than anyone. After all, having nearly the most competitive streak in all of catsborough, your stakes tend to get pretty high. And so, when the infamous D&D club began parading around in their tiny capes and colourful wardrobes, they just had to take that risk. After all, itโ€™s always funny to imagine your friends in embarrassing situations like that but when itโ€™s you? โ€ฆ. They donโ€™t wanna talk about it, truly. Yet still, they canโ€™t seem to shake the anger whenever their competition comes around all smug, beating the unbeatable as if it were nothing. But theyโ€™ll show them. Theyโ€™ll show them who the real losers are.

THE CLOWN
Comedic relief. The Clown cracks jokes in times of turmoil and stress; more likely to juggle wordplay and differing variables of pranksโ€”leaving the club almost weary of their next act of mischief. Close with the Damsel, the Clownโ€”for more reasons than using the Damsel as the butt of many jokes, theyโ€™ve likely found that the Damsel (unlike them) isnโ€™t playing dumb. Sure, the club credits sounded enticing to say the leastโ€”but a world in DnD, despite clowning around every moment they get, the Clown has found more than just a few jokes and losers at the roundtable. Sure, they may not have known much about DnD before coming in โ€” and hell, they might not know much about it now, but at least they get to exchange quips with people who appreciate them just as much as him. Er, almost.

2B129BBE-3011-45E2-B49E-5836C48164BE.jpeg
BUMP
hi everyone dont forget that apps are due this Saturday at 11:59 PST!! If anyone needs an extension let us know, thereโ€™s still time to apply!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back