• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ⇥ survival of the richest.

eclipsa

faerie sightings
corruption and power go hand in hand. money is said to be the root of all evil, you know. perhaps it is. perhaps it's time to wash away the corruption in our world.
the year is 2018, you've been invited to stay at the grand opening of what is set to be the world's most exclusive and exquisite ski resort to date. it's off grid, perfect for anyone needing to avoid any, erm, unpleasant news, so to speak. of course you take up the invitation, the paparazzi will be all over this opening. invites to this aren't easy to come across.

there's some grumbling about the lack of service, but most people don't seem to mind a bit of a vacation. it's only for three days, right? wrong. an unexpected blizzard has swept through the region, locking you inside the resort for an unknown amount of time. it would surely be fine, it wasn't as if you weren't surrounded by people of your caliber. that is, until the first body was found. the second. the third. it's been two days since you arrived and the body count is five. there was a note from the killer, something about cleaning out the impurity and corruption.

the question isn't who the killer is, the question is are you impure?
tl;dr:
don't mind my attempt at being spooky up there, i'm not very good at it. this is basically a roleplay based in a ski resort that is full of the richest of the rich. they're being cut down one by one and the players are going to have to figure out who the killer is. i'll have a suspect list going once the rp is up. this is mostly character based rather than plot based, so finding out the killer will probably only be a fraction of the rp, a great deal of it will be based around characters discovering their own faults. thanks for reading!

rules:
-you can play as a rich kid or to spice up the drama you can play as one of the staffers!
-i'll have deadlines set once i get the rest of the information done so keep an eye out for those!
-you can play as many characters as you can manage.
-i'll allow royals, politicians, business heirs, celebs, etc.
-all characters must be 18+ and i'm fine with older characters if people want to play them!!
-please be nice and respectful of each other thank you!
-characters may be killed off.
survival of the richest

I'm interested! The font is really hard to read, if you have bad eyes, though.. just as an aside. ^-^

corruption and power go hand in hand. money is said to be the root of all evil, you know. perhaps it is. perhaps it's time to wash away the corruption in our world.
the year is 2018, you've been invited to stay at the grand opening of what is set to be the world's most exclusive and exquisite ski resort to date. it's off grid, perfect for anyone needing to avoid any, erm, unpleasant news, so to speak. of course you take up the invitation, the paparazzi will be all over this opening. invites to this aren't easy to come across.

there's some grumbling about the lack of service, but most people don't seem to mind a bit of a vacation. it's only for three days, right? wrong. an unexpected blizzard has swept through the region, locking you inside the resort for an unknown amount of time. it would surely be fine, it wasn't as if you weren't surrounded by people of your caliber. that is, until the first body was found. the second. the third. it's been two days since you arrived and the body count is five. there was a note from the killer, something about cleaning out the impurity and corruption.

the question isn't who the killer is, the question is are you impure?
tl;dr:
don't mind my attempt at being spooky up there, i'm not very good at it. this is basically a roleplay based in a ski resort that is full of the richest of the rich. they're being cut down one by one and the players are going to have to figure out who the killer is. i'll have a suspect list going once the rp is up. this is mostly character based rather than plot based, so finding out the killer will probably only be a fraction of the rp, a great deal of it will be based around characters discovering their own faults. thanks for reading!

rules:
-you can play as a rich kid or to spice up the drama you can play as one of the staffers!
-i'll have deadlines set once i get the rest of the information done so keep an eye out for those!
-you can play as many characters as you can manage.
-i'll allow royals, politicians, business heirs, celebs, etc.
-all characters must be 18+ and i'm fine with older characters if people want to play them!!
-please be nice and respectful of each other thank you!
-characters may be killed off.
survival of the richest

Interested!

I'd be lying if I didn't say "yes please."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back