• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Surreal Estate || Supernatural-Horror MotW || OPEN

I'm sure whatever role you end up choosing won't make your character useless! If anything, since the plot is more focused around on getting houses ready there isn't much ghost taming actually going (more like exorcising/putting things to rest etc) so I wouldn't exactly call that taming the supernatural!
Ah ok part of my char is going to be a researcher

i'm not quite sure what your question is exactly? it doesn't say that surveyors can do other roles, it says it encompasses several different roles--of which researcher is one.

BELIAL. BELIAL. Sear Sear Horror Horror Steve Jobs Steve Jobs wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta TrashRabbit TrashRabbit Elise Elise idalie idalie Sepokku Sepokku Leo Radomir Leo Radomir DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Dover Dover

Hello! Thank you for your interest in the RP, I'm so excited to see so many fresh faces! We're just about ready to let you loose into character creation.

Here is the character thread! If you want to put up a placeholder, go ahead! Please read the rules : )

Here is the lore thread! It will be updated with new monsters, new organizations, new houses, and other lore types periodically.

Here is the onsite ooc! Please feel free to plan, chat with other players, and ask me questions.

Very excited to get this show on the road! ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™‚๏ธ Any other interested parties who haven't commented here can still apply.

๐ŸคŒ this is so cool omg

๐ŸคŒ this is so cool omg
๐Ÿฅฐ Thank youuuu! We're open to apps and stuff til the 14th so if anyone has the hankering for ghostly real estate they can throw their hat in the ring

Little afternoon bump! We're freshly open and haven't started the IC yet, so absolutely still looking for people to jump in : )

Can one be a SURVEYOR and hitter and shop owner. Also, I've been thinking since i'm not allowed big destructive items, etc., that's fine, but from what I can remember, you're allowed to have anti-possession items. I want to make such items stroger than normal ones but not op

Can one be a SURVEYOR and hitter and shop owner. Also, I've been thinking since i'm not allowed big destructive items, etc., that's fine, but from what I can remember, you're allowed to have anti-possession items. I want to make such items stroger than normal ones but not op
Hey! Thanks for the questions.

We will only allow *one* primary role per oc. This is to make sure characters are unique and not putting on too many hats, which would result in people stepping on each other's toes and encroaching on niches. So, you can be surveyor or crew, but not both.

As for 'shop keeper', I assume you mean being involved in Brisco. There's no real shopkeeper role, but a character can have ties to the company alongside primary and secondary roles.

As for the item: it depends. It'll always need to have a chance to fail, it can't be 100% able to block possession constantly. So, what are you considering 'stronger'? Like, what effects/boons/betterments are you imagining?

Hey! Thanks for the questions.

We will only allow *one* primary role per oc. This is to make sure characters are unique and not putting on too many hats, which would result in people stepping on each other's toes and encroaching on niches. So, you can be surveyor or crew, but not both.

As for 'shop keeper', I assume you mean being involved in Brisco. There's no real shopkeeper role, but a character can have ties to the company alongside primary and secondary roles.

As for the item: it depends. It'll always need to have a chance to fail, it can't be 100% able to block possession constantly. So, what are you considering 'stronger'? Like, what effects/boons/betterments are you imagining?
That's fair and i was thinking stronger celtic protection amulets etc say 55% effective . I'm prepared to find a happy medium for the items.

That's fair and i was thinking stronger celtic protection amulets etc say 55% effective . I'm prepared to find a happy medium for the items.
Well, we can definitely discuss more at a future point, after I see what other people are thinking for supplies and get a good idea of balance.

For the meantime, I'd say to focus on the character sheet, since you don't need to note supplies at this point! And any further questions can be put in the OOC or dmed to me : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back