• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Surreal Estate || Onsite OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
As far as I know jung was less crazy girl than Freud so it should be better. But please correct me if I’m wrong! My rose coloured glasses may be tainting my memories of learning about jung stuff

As far as I know jung was less crazy girl than Freud so it should be better. But please correct me if I’m wrong! My rose coloured glasses may be tainting my memories of learning about jung stuff

i mean i'm not an expert but jung is very "there is something wrong with me. i have 2 personalities and am trying to balance them. i'm going to keep a dream journal and do art about it. maybe go to a seance." whereas freud is very "i'm so regular. everyone has weird thoughts about dicks and this is not abnormal. do you want to do cocaine with me"

i mean i'm not an expert but jung is very "there is something wrong with me. i have 2 personalities and am trying to balance them. i'm going to keep a dream journal and do art about it. maybe go to a seance." whereas freud is very "i'm so regular. everyone has weird thoughts about dicks and this is not abnormal. do you want to do cocaine with me"
gay dream Journal seance son or thot dick cocaine daughter fr

Finishing up my oc tonight wish me luck :')
Also....discord may bee....

hey, everyone !! I just posted my oc since I thought the concept for this roleplay sounded so intriguing~
if there's something I need to fix within my cs, please let me know so I can adapt my girl to fit the story better. ^^

Last edited:
Ohhh very exciting!! I'll be looking over stuff over the course of today and tomorrow. I'll be sure to keep everyone in the loop as I go since acceptances will be rolling instead of all at once. A discord will be thrown into people's DMs once they're accepted!

[MESSAGE FROM ABOVE] - Elytra

Acceptances will continue rolling tomorrow! Thanks everyone for patience aaand enjoy the next day or so to finish your app if you aren’t done :) hard deadline is tomorrow!

Hi everybody!! All parties who are going to be accepted were sent a message with a discord link, and any denials were sent a message as well. If you were not sent an acceptance or denial, it means I assumed your sheet was unfinished. If you believe I overlooked you on accident, feel free to reach out! I'll continue accepting til end of today, and if people need extensions they have to dm me privately otherwise so we can talk about it. Thanks!

Can't find where it was explained about the prim and second i feel well daft because i thought i'd filled out the form right

that said if you're genuinely struggling to navigate the prelim stuff so much you may be better off sitting this one out bud. struggling like this can't be much fun?

just found it again ugh thanks though
genuinely though please take a rest at this trying to edit constantly and looking for information to update your character app; the GM (Elytra) has made it clear to you that right now the RP is not accepting characters, and that your character in the current state would not be accepted. I understand you want to join but now is not the time. In some time later, weeks and perhaps months from now, perhaps, but you're really not getting the basic premise and once again it's great you want to join but this is not the RP that you think it is. I hope this isn't coming off as incredibly mean, that's not my intent, but please understand when someone says that your character is not accepted that it is not accepted.

genuinely though please take a rest at this trying to edit constantly and looking for information to update your character app; the GM (Elytra) has made it clear to you that right now the RP is not accepting characters, and that your character in the current state would not be accepted. I understand you want to join but now is not the time. In some time later, weeks and perhaps months from now, perhaps, but you're really not getting the basic premise and once again it's great you want to join but this is not the RP that you think it is. I hope this isn't coming off as incredibly mean, that's not my intent, but please understand when someone says that your character is not accepted that it is not accepted.
Yes, but he also said I could try again, so that's why I thought I would give it one last try for when the new roster comes up. Also, I don't want a role that is so cliche, like he was trained from a young age to be a hunter, etc. but for now i'll leave it because it seems it's just a mess in more than one way.

Yes, but he also said I could try again, so that's why I thought I would give it one last try for when the new roster comes up. Also, I don't want a role that is so cliche, like he was trained from a young age to be a hunter, etc. but for now i'll leave it because it seems it's just a mess in more than one way.
Try again meaning later. Weeks and months from now. When the rp opens again to new cast. I’m sorry but it doesn’t mean keep trying until you get somewhere in the present, continually asking for help. You will be notified when it opens. Please leave the situation for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back