• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Surreal Estate || Onsite OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

elytra

a beetle may or may not be inferior to a man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Welcome to the onsite OOC of Surreal Estate, a horror-supernatural monster of the week rp! Please feel free to chat here with other players, plan, and ask questions. A discord will eventually be created.

Always Sunny Beer GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

flippity floppity between exorcist and cursed

flippity floppity between exorcist and cursed
if you were latched onto griff's whole twist and tricks def maybe rework the cursed for a similar concept? but otherwise def do a little exorcism as a treat

if you were latched onto griff's whole twist and tricks def maybe rework the cursed for a similar concept? but otherwise def do a little exorcism as a treat
gods i was sooo tempted to bring back griff lol. exorcism as a lil treat….maybe maybe

i am planning on doing devin again but i'm trying to decide if i want him to be psychic or cursed. decisions decisions

DEVINNNN. GETTING TO SEE HIM AGAINNN

well im dragging myself out of my pit to do character stuff but wheezes. the lore took so long

can a cursed person have some magical abilities?
hi hi! thanks for the interest! a cursed person could possibly have a boon that comes with a curse that was made through a deal, but the curse will always be more debilitating than the boon is useful, if that makes sense, so that a character being cursed is still a negative. Any abilities/creative curses that I don't hand to someone and they personally create should be discussed heavily with me so everything works with the lore, the world, and with the other characters/the plot! If that makes sense

hi hi! thanks for the interest! a cursed person could possibly have a boon that comes with a curse that was made through a deal, but the curse will always be more debilitating than the boon is useful, if that makes sense, so that a character being cursed is still a negative. Any abilities/creative curses that I don't hand to someone and they personally create should be discussed heavily with me so everything works with the lore, the world, and with the other characters/the plot! If that makes sense
I'd like to pursue the boon option. I will be corresponding with you sometime soon to discuss abilities but let me just say that I have no problem with an assigned ability if you were to allow me to go down this route. I'm so excited, this looks awesome. Thanks for responding so quickly and being clear with your expectations.

I'd like to pursue the boon option. I will be corresponding with you sometime soon to discuss abilities but let me just say that I have no problem with an assigned ability if you were to allow me to go down this route. I'm so excited, this looks awesome. Thanks for responding so quickly and being clear with your expectations.
Of course! Just shoot me a message, and I'd be happy to discuss some options with you 🙇‍♂️ thanks for being interested! I may not be on too much longer tonight, so if you message me tonight I may reply in the morning.

I'm changing to hiter from Brisco Inc and supernatural weapon/armour etc maker if that's ok. The shop it's self gathering methods are unconvention but they pull through.

oh, question, is this still set in new england, or are we elsewhere this time?
We're still in Boston, MA! I forget if that's tucked away anywhere, so sorry it it's not in any of the threads

I'm changing to hiter from Brisco Inc and supernatural weapon/armour etc maker if that's ok. The shop it's self gathering methods are unconvention but they pull through.
Hey! Having a character from the company is totally fine! Just if you're going to have any supplies that aren't already listed as being made by Brisco, they have to be run by me first 👍 I'm making sure everything fits the lore and that all characters aren't OP

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Hihi!! I just saw that you posted a character and wanted to drag you into the ooc to just mention a really small correction just to make sure she’s more accurate!

A psychiatrist is a medically trained professional with a doctorate (as well as residency and specialized training) so a 21 yr old wouldn’t have one! Maybe you can adjust the age and backstory to reflect that a bit more?

Psychiatrists also, even while under the branch of psychology and medical treatment, don’t do much of the whole therapy thing. They focus more on giving medications, diagnoses etc hence the whole medical doctorate.

In-depth therapy especially with children would probably be better suited to someone who is a psychologist, either dealing with children directly or using some adjacent form of therapy (art, play, etc) since they are of a far more sensitive constitution than adults

We're still in Boston, MA! I forget if that's tucked away anywhere, so sorry it it's not in any of the threads

Hey! Having a character from the company is totally fine! Just if you're going to have any supplies that aren't already listed as being made by Brisco, they have to be run by me first 👍 I'm making sure everything fits the lore and that all characters aren't OP
I was thinking iron filling bomb, magnesium granades, ghost resistant armour etc

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Hihi!! I just saw that you posted a character and wanted to drag you into the ooc to just mention a really small correction just to make sure she’s more accurate!

A psychiatrist is a medically trained professional with a doctorate (as well as residency and specialized training) so a 21 yr old wouldn’t have one! Maybe you can adjust the age and backstory to reflect that a bit more?
Yes I can thank you for letting me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back