• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Surreal Estate || Onsite OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
JELLY BEAN LIVES IN VERMONT WITH HIS SISTER!! its fine. it's fine!!! I just worried so much about the dog last time. She needs to be safe!!!!!
let's keep a pic of the dog in his wallet pls we pray to it for protection against the bad spirits

I am done my character sheet but keep breaking the code when I add in the details because I am a disaster person. I will get it up tomorrow when I am less overtired lmao.

Helloooo everyone!! Hope everyone is doing well today :) excited to look through everyone's OCs!

I've been peeking at them while I made my CS. They're fantastic. <3

Finally got mine up. Lemme know if the cursed object I chose is okay/any changes I should make. Thanks for considering me!

I've been peeking at them while I made my CS. They're fantastic. <3

Finally got mine up. Lemme know if the cursed object I chose is okay/any changes I should make. Thanks for considering me!
i love the concept for the curse!! and the coin!! that's so cool!

Thank you! <3 I wanted to make something that had the opportunity for both a bit of drama and comedic effect. I couldn't get the image of a toaster randomly catching on fire due to sheer bad luck out of my head lol.

Hmm been thinking on it and I'm not sure if I am conceptualizing Crew vs tech right? I feel like Aj is mainly doing contractor stuff with a side of "No that aint right" and that feels like crew? Is this on point?

Hmm been thinking on it and I'm not sure if I am conceptualizing Crew vs tech right? I feel like Aj is mainly doing contractor stuff with a side of "No that aint right" and that feels like crew? Is this on point?
in my opinion i think so! He's the heaviest lifter I ever did see :)

Crew and Hunter I think hasn't been utilised yet in the roster thus far I think either so it's a great niche to fit AJ into

Crew and Hunter I think hasn't been utilised yet in the roster thus far I think either so it's a great niche to fit AJ into
Cool, I feel like there is something about ghost hunting that feels very undeniably techy that made me doubt.

Cool, I feel like there is something about ghost hunting that feels very undeniably techy that made me doubt.
just think of all the ghost hunters BEFORE technology advanced enough to bleep bloop the info into a computer or scan radio waves... plus everyone needs a side job (contractor work)

Omg yes! That sounds like a lot of fun. I’ve always been partial to jung. Fave old guy

the first 95 pages of this book is introduction, and there was DEFINITELY something wrong with him (affectionate).

i'm having a great time, that part of the early 20th century when art, psychology, and the occult were basically all one discipline is such a wacky fucking period and i live for it.

the first 95 pages of this book is introduction, and there was DEFINITELY something wrong with him (affectionate).

i'm having a great time, that part of the early 20th century when art, psychology, and the occult were basically all one discipline is such a wacky fucking period and i live for it.
I acc have Freud's The Unconscious from Christmas i've yet to read and i CANT WAIT FOR THE EXACT REASON hes batshit insane. Cocaine papers part 2. Awful little guy thinking too much, founded the Smiths 😞

I acc have Freud's The Unconscious from Christmas i've yet to read and i CANT WAIT FOR THE EXACT REASON hes batshit insane. Cocaine papers part 2. Awful little guy thinking too much, founded the Smiths 😞

congrats to freud for being the most fucked up little guy of all time!!

congrats to freud for being the most fucked up little guy of all time!!
Genuinely wanted to read at least one of his publications but I am Not looking forward to his fucked up little guy conclusions x

Jung is deffo next on the list so tell me how it reads!!!

Genuinely wanted to read at least one of his publications but I am Not looking forward to his fucked up little guy conclusions x

Jung is deffo next on the list so tell me how it reads!!!

oh i absolutely will. he seems to have done fewer drugs but more alchemy than freud, so i'm fascinated to see what nonsense he churns out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back