• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Surreal Estate || Onsite OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hellooo everyone!! I'm chipping away at my sheet. How are we all doing???

Can't wait to get de-haunting (:< Everyone is such a vibe EEE

Hello everyone! Just posted a CS, it's a bit unhinged and might need a bit more fine tuning, but I think it came out more or less okay.

Hello everyone! Just posted a CS, it's a bit unhinged and might need a bit more fine tuning, but I think it came out more or less okay.
Do you think you can post a mobile friendly spoiler just underneath for it? ^^ I’d really appreciate it!! Struggle quite a bit reading it on mobile

if you need any help finetuning i'd love to help! i think i got an idea for what the GM's looking for ;)

!!!

giphy.gif

im sorry i have to kno what a hitter is because you keep writing and saying you want a hitter but i dont recall any role type being called hitter anywhere 😭 do you mean hunter or--
It thought the hitters did the heavy lifting so to speak and i thought i saw someone with that but again happy to edit if i'm wrong

It thought the hitters did the heavy lifting so to speak and i thought i saw someone with that but again happy to edit if i'm wrong
i just wanna clarify im not the GM so i don't make any final decisions im just genuinely curious what your thought process has been this whole time

if you knew that the crew (heavy-lifting, so to speak) was a job role, why did you pick surveyor too?

again just genuinely curious

i just wanna clarify im not the GM so i don't make any final decisions im just genuinely curious what your thought process has been this whole time

if you knew that the crew (heavy-lifting, so to speak) was a job role, why did you pick surveyor too?

again just genuinely curious
I wanted to make him more than just a meathead. I'm reading through the stuff again and i get the feeling i went wrong somewhere

I wanted to make him more than just a meathead. I'm reading through the stuff again and i get the feeling i went wrong somewhere
i think that's a good start! not wanting to be a meathead character is fine and dandy! but i definitely think you gotta do a few read throughs again! like i said the first time just kinda don't be afraid to ask questions about the lore, not so much what you can add to your character, to be sure that you're understanding what's written! it's alright to want something more for your character but I think there's def gotta be a fundamental understanding of the RP's tone and vibe yanno? Can't just throw Rambo in the middle of Ghostbusters, yanno?

i think that's a good start! not wanting to be a meathead character is fine and dandy! but i definitely think you gotta do a few read throughs again! like i said the first time just kinda don't be afraid to ask questions about the lore, not so much what you can add to your character, to be sure that you're understanding what's written! it's alright to want something more for your character but I think there's def gotta be a fundamental understanding of the RP's tone and vibe yanno? Can't just throw Rambo in the middle of Ghostbusters, yanno?
It says about dream walkers etc and hunters bit i can't find much else unless i'm stupid or something. The bio was off the top of my head and yeah i get ya i want it to make sense

It says about dream walkers etc and hunters bit i can't find much else unless i'm stupid or something. The bio was off the top of my head and yeah i get ya i want it to make sense
that's a great start! dream walkers, hunters, and the lot are secondary roles! primary would be the job he has at ackehurst (real estate agent, surveyor, crew, tech!). The Surveyor/Crew/Tech roles I think are supposed to be a little more fluid for folks to make roles that work for the job! We're un-haunting houses but we're trying to sell them, so there is some structure to the system!

Do a couple of reads of the lore to be sure you really got it, and really try to find the vibe for your fella! Some others have finished their sheets if you need a bit of insight! :xFsmile:

Ok, now that we have mostly got that sorted, can you help me rearrange it? I want to be part of the RP, and I'm sorry for all the confusion, etc. switch to crew as the primary. Trying to work out how to fit him in so it balances the people and classes etc

Hello! I just finished updating AJ. No dog this time :( Let me know if I missed anything I haven't been feeling great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back