• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Surprise me: Italy {slice of life, summer trip}

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
Roleplay Type(s)
It is July and that means the start of summer break for most students and scholars. The perfect time of the year to enjoy some well-deserved rest and stress-free days in the sun and on the beach, or doing whatever activities you normally do not have the time for. Or to go on a two-week surprise trip to Italy, of course! Fontys School Association has bought up ten tickets from the travel organization Surprise me. Surprise me is well known for their all-inclusive arranged trips all over the world, where the travelers are presented with a fun filled schedule, but also have the freedom to make their own plans at the destination of their surprise trip. The destination of the trip is always kept a secret until the week before the participants will have to leave. This year however the organization decided to mix it a bit up and revealed the destination on beforehand, namely the beautiful Rome, in Italy. The surprise however would be that two, currently still kept secret, famous people would join them on their trip.

Fontys School Association is equally well known, perhaps not worldwide, but at least in New Jersey. They own several colleges and university at all kind of levels and with all kind of departments. The school grounds and dorm rooms are basically one big melting pot of all these students together. Most students are from the surround cities, but there are more then enough foreign students attending one of the Fontys Schools as well. Every student, or person that is differently related to the school organization, can buy no more than two applications forms for 5 dollars each. By filling out the form and sending it in to the Fontys School Association Traveling Board they get a chance to win one of those ten tickets to go on the surprise trip to Italy.

Apart from these ten tickets there are also ten tickets open for whoever else wishes to join in on this surprise trip. Two of these tickets of course belong to the two idols that shall be joining in on the trip, but the other eight can be bought by anyone anywhere in the world. All together there will be time and chances enough to make new friends, perhaps rekindle with old friends, and there might be even room for romances, summer flings and all the drama that this may possible bring!
Rules

1. First and foremost, all RPN rules apply to this thread and whatever may come from it
2. Respect for each and every player and their characters
3. Decent English is required and replies of at least 10 sentences (150 words) or more are very much appreciated.
4. Diversity is encouraged, but keep it realistic and plausible.
5. Depending on the popularity this may gain, it will not be a first come, first serve roleplay
6. Despite the many available spots, I would like to keep it a small group of players, so doubling (or tripling) up is very much appreciated. However know you limits!
7. Pre existing relationships are very much encouraged and appreciated!
8. There will be a discord. No discord is no participation, sorry.
9. As always, I couldn’t have done this without the love @iShyShy who is the GM of this roleplay together with me.
In order to apply for this roleplay you will must send in the application form your characters has filled out, or has been filled out for your character by someone else, to Fontys School Association Traveling Board or to Surprise me: Italy. Applications are free style, so feel free to be creative! Or just stick to filling it out in list form, whatever you prefer. Applications can be filled out until Sunday 6 September 2020, 18:00 GMT+1.

Application details
Name
Age (21+)
Study/profession

Height/weight/body figure
Eyes/Hair
Tattoos/Piercings

What Zodiac fits you best and what Zodiac fits you least?
Which of the enneagram types fits you best? And which one fits you least?
Ten random, but important, facts about you

Why should you have to go on this trip (at least 10 sentences/150 words)

Available Roles
* The Famous Actor – Taken DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein
* The Famous [something]
* Student 1 – Taken @iShyShy
* Student 2
* Student 3
* Student 4
* Student 5
* Student 6
* Student 7
* Student 8
* Student 9