• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superpowers rp

"I can go scout for a place to find clothing. With my ability ill have another boost so people cant see me." Nix suggested as they reached the entrance of the city.

Realizing her wolf would give them away she made it return to its original form in shadows around them.

I clear my head. "Can I come with you?" I shift my scales to there camoflauge mode before I remember I was still floating. " Oh um can you put my down please." I say glancing at the group changing back into my regular colors.

Keethan glanced at the girl eho had jsut woken up. " 'Bout time your awake. Names Keethan" H told her "Alright well, i'll go and find a place to stay. Who volunteers to search for food?" Keethan asked

"Hm? Oh, yeah, of course" Aria replied, releasing her telekinetic grip on the girl, setting her down gently.

"I guess I can go look for food" Aria volunteered, shrugging. "Any particular orders?"

"Ok cool. So I guess Im off.." Nix pointed to the city that awaited their arrival, "I am assuming we are going to meet up back here?" It was a last minute thought but an important one at the very least.

With a flick of the wrist the shadow of the nearby oak tree wrapped itself around her. Using her skills, she became practically invisible, but waited on an answer before trotting off like an idiot.

"I guess I can do whatever you guys want me to do. Hi keethan" I say testing the name. I streach my wings to there full extent feeling that odd satisfying musclesy feeling changing colors admiring how bright and shiny they seem. " Oh right" I walk off in the direction with Nix.

“I’ll go with keethan to look for a place to hideout.” Isabelle says look ing at the ground clenching her fists so that her palms were bleeding.

Hearing Isabelle speak up, Aria turned her way. She glanced at her palms and frowned. Aria spoke directly into Isabelle's mind, her voice carrying a calming presence "Hey, you ok?"

Isabelle ignored her and walked off, to a isolated path.
the emotions and thoughts were overwhelming.
She couldn’t stop replaying what the male scientists did.

Nix walked over to the girl that had been asleep and grabbed her hand letting the shadow fall away so she could be seen. "You coming with to get clothing?" Nix was ready to leave she just needed to be sure.

Aria frowned again. "Isabelle, what is it?" she asked.

She was about to walk off to get food when a realization hit her like a truck.

"I can make a mind link between us all. So we can communicate freely" She suggested "you won't hear each other thoughts, but will be able to talk through your minds. As long as I'm conscious, at least"

Aria frowned again. "Isabelle, what is it?" she asked.

She was about to walk off to get food when a realization hit her like a truck.

"I can make a mind link between us all. So we can communicate freely" She suggested "you won't hear each other thoughts, but will be able to talk through your minds. As long as I'm conscious, at least"
“Leave me Alone! I don’t wanna talk. You wouldn’t understand...” Isabelle turns around shouts. She feels bad that she yelled at Aria her crush. Isabelle fights back tears and turns around and keeps walking.

Aria sighed gently, but decided to comply and let Isabelle cool off. She could calm her down forcefully and read her mind to find out what's wrong, but that would be too much of a violation, she decided.

Instead, she looked at the rest of the group and established the mind links. "I'll go get the food, feel free to join me" she said and started walking off.

"Yeah I'm coming with you to get some good clothes" i walk toward her. "I don't need your shadow wrapimg though. I can pretty much turn invisible at least to humans." I shift my scales to camo mode. " Let's go!"

Keethan began to walk with Isabelle. After he phases through about a dozen buildings, he finally spoke up. “I know what you went through back there, you probably suffered the worst. If you want, Aria could try to block out those memories, can she do that?” He told Isabelle

After an hour or two, they finally found a building. It was an old warehouse that looked like it had been abandoned in the 1900s. “This looks like a good enough spot” He said “It has enough room for us all, an-“He stopped talking because what he saw before him was terrifying

Two cockroachs were coming towards him

"Great." She wrapped herself in shadows once again to become invisible and grabbed the girls hand to make sure she doesn't lose her. "Just so we are together."

They made it into the city after a while passing by tons of smiling individuals. Laughter, a baby crying, the sounds of cars honking it was all just a lot to take in. "So what's your name? I never caught it?"Nix asked while keeping a lookout for somewhere she can snatch some clothing

Keethan began to walk with Isabelle. After he phases through about a dozen buildings, he finally spoke up. “I know what you went through back there, you probably suffered the worst. If you want, Aria could try to block out those memories, can she do that?” He told Isabelle

After an hour or two, they finally found a building. It was an old warehouse that looked like it had been abandoned in the 1900s. “This looks like a good enough spot” He said “It has enough room for us all, an-“He stopped talking because what he saw before him was terrifying

Two cockroachs were coming towards him
Isabelle’s eyes widen, she turns to look at keethan. “Do you think she could?”
Isabelle bites her lip nervously. Did she want Aria in her head?

Keethan didn't respond, as he watched in horror as the roaches inched closer to him, he backed up against the wall " i-i have katsaridaphobia. Phobia of roaches" He whispered. he remembers how the scientists would use it against him, putting roaches all over his face, until he eventually fainted from fear

Keethan didn't respond, as he watched in horror as the roaches inched closer to him, he backed up against the wall " i-i have katsaridaphobia. Phobia of roaches" He whispered. he remembers how the scientists would use it against him, putting roaches all over his face, until he eventually fainted from fear
Isabelle looked up from the ground “Hey look at me it’s okay.” Isabelle takes keethans face in her hands.
She steps towards the cockroaches and took a rusty nail and stabbed the cockroaches until they die.

Keethan started to breath normally again "my god. Thank you so much, oh my god" He said. He sat down against the wall for a second before teleporting towards the door. He remembered having this as a child, there used to be a lot of cockroaches in his house "Lets go tell the others about this place" He said as he took a deep breath, then headed out the door

"Nice to meet you Riza." Nix perked up at the site of the clothing shop. Noticing there was a person at the counter she turned to her partner and made them stop.

"So I don't know if ill be able to make all the clothing dissappear so we will have to be careful about this to not get caught. It looks like there aren't that many people in there except for the person at the desk. Ill go in an distract them while you grab the clothes. Sound good?" Nix was currently coming up with a way to distract the person while talking

"Yes purfect." Sorry people but we need these clothes more than you at the moment. I walk in the store undetected.

"What to choose...?" I walk down the rows and grabs as many choices and sizes and colors as I can. Just the avarage t- shirt and jeans and other essential wear. For myself I grab a green shirt and some knee length jeans. They'll probably want shoes too. I think to myself. I grab a bunch of flip-flops from small to big because they could fit any foot pretty much. I don't grab a pair for myself because honestly I hate shoes. I rush to the front of the store where I find a medium tote bag and stuff all the clothing and shoes into it. Then I unfold my wings and curl them around me so they hide the basket from view. I then walk out the door where the alarm that I have forgotten about screeches at me. I almost drop my load because the sound hurts my ears so much. I race out the door and away from the sound as fast as possible still wonderfully camoflauged. I just have to hope that nix will find me a block away in the dark shadowy alley.

Chrushta Chrushta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back