• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Superpowers: Heroes vs Villains {accepting!}

wicked

Yikes
Hey friends :},

Would anyone be up for a superpower-based roleplay?

I'm thinking that the setting is the realistic, modern day world. Humans believe superpowers aren't real -- they're the things of movies and storybooks. However, though they're a secret to the general public, supers do exist. When found, they're typically abducted by the government and imprisoned in a ward meant to keep them secluded from the rest of the world. Occasionally they will be used to the government's advantage (i.e. times of war), but for the most part, they're simply locked away in the interest of "protecting" the general public.

For the first time in the history of the facility, an escape plan actually worked. A group of supers managed to escape and on a local level, began to inflict damage on the society that had shunned their mere existence, and after weeks of attempting to relocate and return them to the facility, the government turned to the only people who seemed capable of capturing this group: the other supers. A group of them were hand selected for the powers that they had to offer, and were sent off into the world with two government officials who would act as their guardians during the mission, ensuring that they wouldn't go rogue themselves the moment that they experienced freedom.

Essentially, the story would follow the supers/villains as they interacted, in addition to the roles of these two powerless guards (who I'm thinking would have a similar setup as they did in Suicide Squad, where with the click of a button, they could have microchips or something explore in the supers bodies, ensuring that they couldn't overthrow them). I'm thinking a lot of action, drama, romance - the whole deal.

Anyone interested? If so, what side (heroes, villains, or one of the two guards (was thinking a guy and girl)) do you think you'd like to make a character on?

For the first

Last edited:
I'd 100% interested! I have an itch for a superpowered stories that needs to be scratched! I'd love to play anything honestly

Hey friends :},

Would anyone be up for a superpower-based roleplay?

I'm thinking that the setting is the realistic, modern day world. Humans believe superpowers aren't real -- they're the things of movies and storybooks. However, though they're a secret to the general public, supers do exist. When found, they're typically abducted by the government and imprisoned in a ward meant to keep them secluded from the rest of the world. Occasionally they will be used to the government's advantage (i.e. times of war), but for the most part, they're simply locked away in the interest of "protecting" the general public.

For the first time in the history of the facility, an escape plan actually worked. A group of supers managed to escape and on a local level, began to inflict damage on the society that had shunned their mere existence, and after weeks of attempting to relocate and return them to the facility, the government turned to the only people who seemed capable of capturing this group: the other supers. A group of them were hand selected for the powers that they had to offer, and were sent off into the world with two government officials who would act as their guardians during the mission, ensuring that they wouldn't go rogue themselves the moment that they experienced freedom.

Essentially, the story would follow the supers/villains as they interacted, in addition to the roles of these two powerless guards (who I'm thinking would have a similar setup as they did in Suicide Squad, where with the click of a button, they could have microchips or something explore in the supers bodies, ensuring that they couldn't overthrow them). I'm thinking a lot of action, drama, romance - the whole deal.

Anyone interested? If so, what side (heroes, villains, or one of the two guards (was thinking a guy and girl)) do you think you'd like to make a character on?

For the first
Ahhh! This sounds so epic! If it's still open, I'd love to be a villian :)

Having just torn my way through the newest season of Stranger Things and found myself craving anything even remotely similar: Yeah. Oh yeah!
If you can't find room on the list, put me in the margins. Any position will do just fine!

I love all of you for being interested. Thank you :D!

Check out the OOC here when you get a sec :)

Beleth Beleth Villainous Things Villainous Things BarakaisBae BarakaisBae joekid joekid Lord Mitmar Lord Mitmar SillyString SillyString SadistPoet SadistPoet One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost rapier rapier Topless Topless Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Jel.XP Jel.XP and anyone else interested

I love all of you for being interested. Thank you :D!

Check out the OOC here when you get a sec :)

Will do! Thanks for the link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back