• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Superpower Boarding School (or something like that)

TheOddball

Allons-y!
This is an idea that gets tossed around a lot but I'm really feeling it right now. Just wanted to see if I could get a bunch of other people interested.

It would be on an island somewhere on Earth and would take international students ages 14-18, and they under-go 2-4 years of training. It could lead to some sort of superhero-esque thing, or maybe a bunch of students rebel and want to become evil and it turns into a kind of war? Anything goes.

Requirements:

• At least one detailed paragraph per post.
  • Good spelling/grammar.
  • A decent character sheet (will provide a template if this gets enough interest)
  • Enthusiasm!

TheOddball said:
Thanks for your interest! Would you be interested in playing more than one character each? I'm hoping people could play at least two.
I have no problems with that

i've been wanting this for so long.

i don't mind playing two characters, female and male of course <3

AncientHoliday said:
Not sure if I post here or on the actual RP page but the last RP I did was a superhero academy-type deal so what better way to get back into it?
You can go ahead and post over in the main thread :) Character creation is in progress and I've got to put time aside to develop the overview information etc

Teachers are going to be NPC, I might gives names to some of the really important people and control them myself though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back