• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Does anyone here watch it? Anyone want to role play? I don't really have much of a plot, but I'm open to suggestions.

Love it, seen up to Season 7 (so please no spoilers). Although I don't have an idea for a plot either.

Haha I've been hopping around, up to season eleven now. I'll try not to spoil anything!

Good good! Hard once you get far cause you forget what season had what exactly. I haven't watched in awhile but recently got back into it from the begging. Up to season 5 now.

Ooh season 5 is with the horsemen, right?

Hehe... I love Death he's so snarky its great.

I'd love to rp as him, but I don't think I'd do the character justice.

So if we can find people interested in rping as Sam and Dean, that'd be great. If not we can just do a plot with oc's or something.

Yeah, so far it's only me and you, and I don't really want this to be a one on one.

Haha thanks, @Chara Angel of Death We are going to need a plot, so if you have any ideas, let us hear them.

My name is Noivian, not Noivan, by the way.

I have watched around while it was in tv but on Netflix where I can watch it in order I am on the season where they introduce the Angels. I am open to play either Winchetser.

Okay... what season would this take place in? How can we extrapolate it into a group rp without the focus being solely on your character? Or should we do this in arcs, where each role player gets their turn to lead the story?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wherever everyone is fine with. I am all caught up to the current.

We do post by post. It would be like Sam or Dean first, then other, and then my Character so it is all even

There's going to be more than three role players, and post order is not what I mean. I mean the plot cannot revolve around your character. If we were to break the story into chunks, like seasons, and have one "season" focus on your character and another "season" focus on another character, then your plot would be fine. If we're not going to rp in "seasons" then there's going to have to be more than just your plot going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back